Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- Author Jijitia Juby
- Published November 24, 2019
- Word count 546
When it comes to the online shopping world, eBay and Amazon seem to be the most reliable eCommerce marketplaces with millions of products and brands out on sale. eBay, Alibaba, Amazon, and other such marketplaces are the multi-vendor eCommerce platforms that allow different land-based sellers to create an account with the website and start selling their product easily and quickly. In return, the vendors are supposed to pay a small percentage of commission on every sale they make through the marketplace to the website owner and operator.
The Significance of Marketplace
Nowadays, people consider selling their products through marketplaces rather than creating their own website. After all, they don't have to look after their website's management and SEO work. Everything is handled by the marketplace owner.
Online marketplaces are specifically known for drawing the attention of millions of users across the world. On the other hand, a single-selling website receives only a handful of views and that too when the website operator invests in proper on-page and off-page SEO strategies. The question is why should you consider turning your eCommerce website into a marketplace? How can this strategy benefit your business in the long run? Let's find the answers.
Why Turn Your Website into a Marketplace?
When you run a Marketplace, you are inviting other vendors to create an account with you and use your platform to catch the attention of their target audience.
Not only does this help the marketplace owner to reach out to a wider audience, but it also boosts your revenue. Let’s have a look at the benefits of turning your website into an eCommerce marketplace.
Sell a Wide Range of Products
If you don't have many products and services to sell, the marketplace can turn out super beneficial for your business as it allows others to sell their products through your website. Now that you have different vendors selling a wide range of products, your website will attract customers with different interests. Rather than selling limited products, why don't you offer an array of brands and increase the popularity of your website?
Control the Commission Rates
One of the best advantages of the eCommerce marketplace is its ability to generate significant revenues for you. All you got to do is allow vendors to access your platform and sell their products through your marketplace. That's it!
They will manage shipping, product packaging, and delivery. The more products they sell through your platform, the higher the revenues you earn. You can adjust the commission rates according to your suitability. Marketplaces are the best eCommerce platforms for people who don't have their own website to sell. You only need to manage the marketplace, payment, and commission rates.
Install the Extension to Convert Your Website into Marketplace
In order to convert your regular website into the marketplace, you can install extension or plugins. These extensions will convert your place into the eCommerce marketplace, and enable all the options that allow vendors to sign up with your website and start their selling services.
Once you install the extension, you will notice an increase in the traffic and revenues as more people will come to your marketplace. The more products you offer, the more traffic your marketplace will receive and the higher revenues you will earn.
Module Bazaar is an online marketplace
There are various marketplace extensions are available in Module Bazaarhttp://articlebiz.com
- The Digital Transformation of AS9110 Quality Management Systems
- How to start an E-commerce Business? A guide for beginners.
- Get High Quality Shirt Boxes Wholesale at iCustomBoxes
- The Best Gift on This Father’s Day
- New Trends for Cosmetic Packaging
- How to Hide Out-of-Stock Products from your Collections on Shopify
- Changing product prices on Shopify: How to do it right?
- A Picture With Words: The Simple Living Biography Of Our Love Life
- Retaining Memories of Moments with your Baby through Picture with Words
- Importance of online shopping, don’t waste your time.
- Put Song Lyrics on Pictures and Pass Your Love Messages
- How to Lay Artificial Grass
- Drop Shipping for Dummies: Easily Start a Dropshipping Business Today
- How to find dropshipping products at B2B prices?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing