Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Author Sarah Donalds
- Published January 15, 2020
- Word count 511
How to remove darkness from my neck? Some don’t give much importance to cure dark neck skin problems. But Even though we makeup well.
Many women develop a dark neck skin during pregnancy which is medically known as chloasma or Melasma or "Mask of pregnancy".
This is because of hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy.
Here are the top tips which will help you to get rid of the dark neck skin.
Tip 1: Drink water.
Instant results Tips To get rid of the dark neck skin
Drink 8-10 glasses ( approx. 3 liters) of water every day and keep yourself hydrated.
Tip 2: Exfoliate the skin once in a week
Exfoliation is the removal of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin which is the most important aspect of skincare.
Tip 3: Apply sunscreen every day
Sunscreens act as a shield against the harmful UV rays which penetrates every time your skin is exposed to the sun.
Tip 4: Lightly massage coconut oil every night before you go to bed.
Coconut oil contains many antioxidants which improve skin elasticity, moisturize and protect skin from external damage.
Tip 5: Mamaearth C3 Face Mask ( instant results ).
Mamaearth C3 Face Mask To get rid of the dark neck skin
Tip 6: Apply Papaya paste mixed with a pinch of turmeric.
Disclaimer: Apply on your neck but do not eat it.
Tip 7. Use Baking soda.
Mix 2 tbsp water with 1 tbsp baking soda and make a paste and apply on your neck, let it dry and wash. It cleans your neck and removes the dark neck skin.
Tip 8. Cinnamon powder.
Mix 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder with 1 tbsp of honey and apply this paste on your neck and leave it overnight. Wash it off the next day to cure dark neck skin and marks.
Tip 9. Apple cider vinegar.
Apply apple cider vinegar in your neck and leave it for 20 minutes and wash. To cure the dark neck skin, do this twice a day.
Tip 10. Sandalwood powder.
Sandalwood powder helps for skin whitening. Mix sandalwood powder and rosewater, apply this paste on your neck and leave it overnight.
Wash it off the next day morning in cold water and do this every day to get rid of the dark neck skin.
Tip 11- Aloe vera gel.
Aloe vera gel contains antioxidants and skin lightening agents. Apply aloe vera gel on your neck every day before going to bed to get the result.
Here are some tips to cure the black neck with home remedies.
Take an equal amount of wheat flour, oats powder, green gram flour and mix with milk and make a paste.
To get good results, apply this paste on your neck, leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off.
Mix honey, lemon juice with milk and apply on your neck and wash after 15 minutes to improve skin tone.
Apply maida and butter paste on your neck thrice in a week and wash after 30 minutes to remove the dark neck.
Now that you know how to prevent skin darkening neck, stop worrying, relax and enjoy your beautiful neck.
Daily Fun Story... healthy tips and wellness, family and parenting, everything about life
Find more: https://dailyfunstory.com/dark-neck-skin/
Find us on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/dailyfunstory1/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix