Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Author Allen Yu
- Published January 27, 2020
- Word count 611
Speaking of the characteristics of Pu-erh tea, I think there are raw materials in addition to the piling process, that is, Yunnan big leaf seeds. Yunnan big leaf tea tree, its origin is in the southwest of Yunnan and the Lancang River Basin, is one of the national tea varieties, has now been widely planted throughout the country, spread in various tea areas in China, such as the South China tea area, Southwest Tea Area, Jiangnan Tea Area, etc. Many people may have questions as to why the Pu-erh tea uses Yunnan big leaf seeds. What benefits does it have? What are the good large leaf varieties in Yunnan now?
Yunnan's big leaf species now include the following: Mengku big leaf species, Fengqing big leaf species, Menghai big leaf species, Jingdong big leaf tea, Jinggu large white tea, these are all good ingredients for Pu-erh tea . There are great differences between big leaf species and small-leaf species, which also determine the quality of Pu-erh tea to a certain extent.
First of all, from the point of view of foam resistance, the sponge tissue cells of the large leaf species are smaller, and the large leaf species are more durable and resistant to foam than the small leaf species tea. Why can good Pu-erh tea be brewed more than ten times? It's still its raw materials. It uses Yunnan big leaf species. Compared with those small leaf species such as green tea, it has obvious advantages.
Secondly, the chemical composition is different. The large leaf species contain more tea polyphenols, caffeine and other effective substances, and the tea produced has a strong taste. Compared with the leaflet species, the ingredients are less, and the taste is lighter, but the leaflet species also has an advantage, that is, the aroma is higher. Therefore, different ingredients are also doomed to it. What kind of process is used for processing, we can not say that the most suitable Yunnan big leaf species are Pu-erh tea and black tea.
Finally, the special geographical environment has created Yunnan's large leaf species and also Pu-erh tea. Pu-erh tea has a special craft pile. The rich flavor and aroma in the large leaves are the basis for the aroma transformation during the post-fermentation process of Pu-erh tea. In addition, in terms of taste, large leaf species have stronger flavors, richer levels, and longer-lasting foam resistance than teas made from small leaf species. The aroma is longer than that of small leaf species, and the antioxidant effect is stronger than that of small and medium leaf species. These are all the advantages of Pu-erh Tea.
The Pu-erh tea made from Yunnan big leaf seeds is the most suitable, whether it is from foam resistance, efficacy, or taste, which is why it can become the only raw material of Pu-erh tea. In addition, it is also to be praised that because of its different hilltops, Yunnan Daye Seeds also makes each place's tea unique, such as the honey scent of Jingmai tea, the scent of Xigui tea, and Banzhang tea. Domineering, Laomane's bitterness and so on, these are due to the geographical location, but also to the Yunnan big leaf species.
According to the suitability of the tea tree, we can say with certainty that Yunnan large leaf species are the best raw materials for making Pu-erh tea, while middle and lower leaf species are suitable for making green tea or oolong tea. These excellent varieties in Yunnan have created Pu-erh tea and also created tea areas in various places. How to make good use of the special characteristics of large leaf species to make more excellent teas is very important.
Yunnan big leaf tea website: https://www.naturalpuerh.com/product-category/organic-puerh/http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water
- Healthy Living