What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- Author Sarah Donalds
- Published March 25, 2020
- Word count 751
Moles are small colored spots on the skin and they occur when the cells in our skin grow in a cluster. Usually, it is these cells that grow throughout the skin and give moles their natural color.
Did you know that each noticeable mole on your body carries a hidden meaning?
According to many cultures around the world, the position of these moles on different body parts say a lot about a person’s character. Let’s find out what your moles mean and say about your personality!
Number 1 - Mole on the Forehead
A mole on your forehead is considered a sign of prosperity. But, the exact location of the mole also changes its significance! For example, a mole in the middle of your forehead represents wisdom. You have clear insights and you’re active and industrious. It also points towards a happy marriage.
A mole on the right side of your forehead means that you will make a great partner - be it in business or marriage. If you have a mole on the left side of your forehead, you aren’t as fortunate, as it denotes a lack of luck in life.
Number 2 - Mole on the Eyebrows
A mole in the middle of your eyebrow denotes leadership qualities, wealth and fame. A mole on the right side of your eyebrow signifies great success, a wonderful marriage, and healthy children.
If the mole is on the left side of your eyebrow, it signifies cowardice, addiction, few children, and you may face troubles regarding your job or in business.
Number 3 - Mole around the Eyes
A mole outside the corner of your right eye is a good sign. You are considered, to be honest, sober and trustworthy. If the mole, however, is on the corner of your left eye, this represents an arrogant, untrustworthy person.
Number 4 - Mole on the Chin
A mole on either side of your chin indicates that you are affectionate and caring. A mole on the chin signifies adaptability, determination, and stubbornness. Because the chin represents movement, when a mole shows up here, it means that you’ll fall in love with the idea of traveling.
In addition to this, a mole on the right side of your chin represents logical thinking and diplomatic nature, and a mole on the left side of your chin means that you are straightforward, blunt and honest.
Number 5 - Mole on the Neck
A mole on the front of your neck signifies good luck and artistic ability with a sweet voice. If the mole is on the back of your neck it represents an angry and aggressive personality.
Number 6 - Mole on the Cheeks
A mole on either cheek represents a courageous, sincere and studious person. You may not be interested in material pleasures of life, but you will be a gifted athlete. A mole on your right cheek denotes a sensitive and caring personality, and you value family. A mole on your left cheek represents that you have an introverted personality.
Number 7 - Mole on the Nose
A mole on the nose says that a person has high self-respect, is a sincere friend, and a hard-working individual. Look out for the person who has a mole on the tip of their nose, as they are often quite short-tempered.
A mole on the right side of your nose means that you are passionate, and tend to seek opportunities to get laid often. A mole on the left side of your nose represents struggle.
Number 8 - Mole on the Lips
A beauty spot near the lips says that you always aspire to get ahead in life. If the mole is located on the right or left corner of your upper lip, it indicates that you're a foodie and you’re in pursuit of the finer things in life.
If the mole is on your lips, this means that you should take care of your diet as you’re prone to health issues.
Number 9 - Mole on the Shoulders
If you have a mole on your left shoulder, you tend to be difficult and may insist on being right all the time. If there’s a mole on your right shoulder, it means that you are wise, brave and courageous.
Number 10 - Mole on the Chest
A mole on the chest indicates that you can be extremely amorous and sensual. However, financial troubles are quite frequent in your life if you have a mole on the right side of your chest.
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix