Art And Social Distancing
- Author Andrew Lawrence
- Published April 20, 2020
- Word count 598
In these days of pandemics, natural disasters, and stress, worry and fear about family, friends and work, we all need a respite, a break. Something positive and uplifting – and quick – to take our mind off our problems – if only for a few moments. In today’s society, and especially in turbulent times, we need something to instantly make us feel better, naturally. That’s what one Los Angeles artist, Andrew Lawrence, provides.
Through his Cool Color Art Weekly publication, he sends one of his fabulous colorful photographic images directly to his subscribers’ email inbox, every week. To uplift the heart. To feed your soul. Art to replenish you, revitalize you and refocus you in a positive way. He provides what he calls art for the heart, sustenance for the soul.
Art is not just beauty. It can also be an emotional expression, a spiritual stimulation. And Andrew creates his art images and then uses them to help people improve their lives, to momentarily set aside the perils and pitfalls of daily life, to suspend fear and worry and stress. To connect you to the spiritual universe. To enjoy life.
Art is universal, undying and unique and has existed since the dawn of time. Art is a human expression and can take many forms. It can appeal to one or more of our five senses. And can also appeal to the sixth sense,
spirituality. Andrew’s art appeals to the sense of sight and stimulates you through the use of bright beautiful colors. As an artist, he "takes objects in his environment and turns them into bright colorful images that evoke positive emotions, bright colors that evoke beauty and uplift the spirit. Many of his images look more like paintings than photographs."
Why would people want an art image sent to their inbox every week? Because it’s easy, it’s fast and you don’t have to go anywhere or do anything except open your email. And it provides automatic social distancing.
Many businesses are now closed. Many events have been canceled. So, how are we going to amuse ourselves? How are we going to get a much needed lift of happiness and beauty? How are we going to view art?
With art images emailed to your inbox every week, you don't even have to go out, don’t have to leave your home. And you don’t have to buy art to enjoy it (you can, of course, but you don't have to). And you don't have to go to an art exhibit, or an art gallery, or an art fair, or a museum to look at art (you could, of course, it’s a different experience but with the current pandemic, closures, or traffic or time or expense, it’s often a lot of work or planning. Or not allowed due to social distancing or Stay At Home orders). As an alternative to exposing yourself to germs and viruses from other people or surfaces, you can have beautiful colorful art images delivered right to your inbox, for your own private viewing. You can enjoy art on YOUR schedule, on whatever device you choose, wherever and whenever you want to view it. It’s an instant art break. An instant rejuvenation of the self. And it meets the requirements of social distancing.
Art in your inbox is another modern, fast and inexpensive electronic solution for today’s fast, stressful life. Like many modern activities today, it’s electronic. It's convenient. Now, thanks to social distancing, and Cool Color Art Weekly, life delivers art right to your inbox!
Andrew Lawrence is a Los Angeles artist and publisher of www.CoolColorArtWeekly.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Are Cardiovascular Endurance Sports? 5 Examples Provided
- 5 homemade yogurt issues and easy solutions:
- Travel to Singapore
- Climate change, what we can do to reduce effects of global warming
- Pet-Friendly Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- How to find windshields for your European vintage/classic car
- 4 Creative Ways To Enjoy Your Kitchen
- Do You Really Know About Bisexuality? – Break the Rumors
- Will Remote Working Become the Norm after COVID-19?
- 3 Crucial Elements for Successful Facebook Ads Campaign
- Collateralizing and Resolving America’s 2020 Economic Crisis!
- Types of Fencing for Your Farm
- Will Power Washing Kill Plants?
- How Porta-Potties Help the Environment
- Why use SEO for Your Business?
- Restoring Faded Gutters 101
- Gutter Repair Tips
- How to Mount a TV Safely
- Commercial Lot Clearing Explained
- What to Look for in Shingle Roofing
- Fence Painting 101
- Cleaning a Window by Power Washing
- Barbed Wire Fencing Explained
- Method Used to Grout Tile
- Reasons to Buy a Vinyl Fence-Quality, Durability, Lifespan
- The Various Grades of Vinyl Fencing-Consumer and Professional
- Keeping your dog's nails quite short is significant for their smooth mobility.
- Can a pool add value to a home in Texas?
- Skills a Roofer Must Possess
- Is Pine Wood Good for Fencing