Art And Social Distancing
- Author Andrew Lawrence
- Published April 20, 2020
- Word count 598
In these days of pandemics, natural disasters, and stress, worry and fear about family, friends and work, we all need a respite, a break. Something positive and uplifting – and quick – to take our mind off our problems – if only for a few moments. In today’s society, and especially in turbulent times, we need something to instantly make us feel better, naturally. That’s what one Los Angeles artist, Andrew Lawrence, provides.
Through his Cool Color Art Weekly publication, he sends one of his fabulous colorful photographic images directly to his subscribers’ email inbox, every week. To uplift the heart. To feed your soul. Art to replenish you, revitalize you and refocus you in a positive way. He provides what he calls art for the heart, sustenance for the soul.
Art is not just beauty. It can also be an emotional expression, a spiritual stimulation. And Andrew creates his art images and then uses them to help people improve their lives, to momentarily set aside the perils and pitfalls of daily life, to suspend fear and worry and stress. To connect you to the spiritual universe. To enjoy life.
Art is universal, undying and unique and has existed since the dawn of time. Art is a human expression and can take many forms. It can appeal to one or more of our five senses. And can also appeal to the sixth sense,
spirituality. Andrew’s art appeals to the sense of sight and stimulates you through the use of bright beautiful colors. As an artist, he "takes objects in his environment and turns them into bright colorful images that evoke positive emotions, bright colors that evoke beauty and uplift the spirit. Many of his images look more like paintings than photographs."
Why would people want an art image sent to their inbox every week? Because it’s easy, it’s fast and you don’t have to go anywhere or do anything except open your email. And it provides automatic social distancing.
Many businesses are now closed. Many events have been canceled. So, how are we going to amuse ourselves? How are we going to get a much needed lift of happiness and beauty? How are we going to view art?
With art images emailed to your inbox every week, you don't even have to go out, don’t have to leave your home. And you don’t have to buy art to enjoy it (you can, of course, but you don't have to). And you don't have to go to an art exhibit, or an art gallery, or an art fair, or a museum to look at art (you could, of course, it’s a different experience but with the current pandemic, closures, or traffic or time or expense, it’s often a lot of work or planning. Or not allowed due to social distancing or Stay At Home orders). As an alternative to exposing yourself to germs and viruses from other people or surfaces, you can have beautiful colorful art images delivered right to your inbox, for your own private viewing. You can enjoy art on YOUR schedule, on whatever device you choose, wherever and whenever you want to view it. It’s an instant art break. An instant rejuvenation of the self. And it meets the requirements of social distancing.
Art in your inbox is another modern, fast and inexpensive electronic solution for today’s fast, stressful life. Like many modern activities today, it’s electronic. It's convenient. Now, thanks to social distancing, and Cool Color Art Weekly, life delivers art right to your inbox!
Andrew Lawrence is a Los Angeles artist and publisher of www.CoolColorArtWeekly.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Everything You Need to Know About Epoxy Resin
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- A step-by-step effective guide-How to rank your B2B content on the first page of Google?
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- How to Build Back Better Without INFLATION!
- Must Have Guide To Buy Loose Diamonds
- 7 Reasons Why Your Drains Might Be Blocked
- Defending America’s Democracy? Here’s How to Fund it!
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- El Salvador Adopts BitCoin
- Remember the 2019, UCH class of 1986 Reunion in Hyattsville, Maryland 20783, USA?
- Green Investments That Can Save Your Business Money
- The Next Big Thing in Freelance
- Addicted to Freelancing? 6 Reasons We Just Can't Stop it
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- The Four Great Chinese Festivals - A Traveler’s Guide
- Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- 5 Simple Ways To Go Green At Home
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business To Stand Out From The Competition
- Buying a super specialty home for our futuristic purposes is an exciting experience
- Top Ways Solar Positively Impacts the Environment
- The Biggest Problems with Freelancing and How You Can Fix them
- How Will Freelance Be 1 Year from Now
- What kind of cleaning need an office?
- How Long Does It Take to Install Solar Panels On A Home?
- 3 Reasons Your Small Business Needs A Copywriter or Editor
- 4 Common Print Advertising Mistakes
- How To Create Google Charts Like The Sankey Diagram