How to get built to last a lifetime
- Author Adrian Joele
- Published May 5, 2020
- Word count 707
Would you like to stay in attention-grabbing muscular shape for as long as you’re alive and be able to exercise?
And become mentally and physically tough to withstand the stress, pressure and problems that come your way during your time on this planet? If you say "yes" to both of these questions, then read on.
Proper weight training can give you this – and contrary to the general opinion, it doesn’t have to take joint-busting, spine-crushing poundages. Your muscular look can last a lifetime, without soft-tissue damage or a lot of work, if you train smart.
Whether you’re 18 years and just starting your muscle building journey or a 50 year old trainee who has been lifting for years, training smart means training in the most efficient, safest and fastest ways to build muscle and burn fat.
Over the past decade, Steve and Becky Holman have developed a workout system for men and women, that they call the F4X Training System. It is a revolutionary way of combining four specific exercises done in literally a matter of minutes. That’s all you need!
And you can’t find this youth-enhancing system anywhere else!
You don’t have to do endless cardio sessions, as the F4X Training System is a great cardiovascular workout, and you don’t have to spend an hour a day in the gym.
The F4X Training System will be your personal breakthrough, to achieve your ideal body, to stay in tip-top shape with minimal time, and to have a life outside the gym.
However, you have to be prepared for some hard work – anything that gives you this kind of radical age-defying results that have stood the test of decades, will never be like a walk in the park.But it’s fast, efficient and safe.
This is a routine you’ve never seen before, and you will get in and out of the gym in record time.
Our bodies all age, one day at a time, but you can slow the aging process down and totally reshape your body, to the point to where you look ten years younger in less than 90 days.
The F4X Protocol has three phases. Each phase is designed to give you exactly what you want for your body.
These few simple variations in the F4X Protocol plus the F4X Lean Meal Plan, will get you exactly where you want to go.
If you want to lose 50, or even 100 pounds or more, you will be doing Phase 1, with slight variations in movement, style and nutrition.
After you start to lose all the weight you desire, only then you should proceed to Phase 2, the F4X Shape. Once you lost all your fat you wanted, you can get some more muscle on your frame. Here you will slightly change your lifting style and nutrition plan. An added benefit of the F4X Shape phase is that you burn even more body fat because you’ve added
lean muscle. Muscle burns 95% of your calories at rest. So the more muscle you have, the more food you can eat!
If you like the look of a fitness pro, or what is called "a mini bodybuilder, you proceed to Phase 3, called the F4X Build.
You can build 15-20 extra pounds of muscle on your frame. It’s the same foundational plan with some slight variations to the lifts and diet.
You remain in total control.
Here is the really good part, and especially for the ladies, you are in total control.
You can simply stop when you have gained the muscle you want. And then you maintain it while using an even easier protocol.
Steve and Becky’s motto is: Make it simple, yet make it challenging!
If you like to wake up energized before the alarm goes off, rarely if ever be limited by typical age-related aches and pains, radically alter the shape, tone, and body fat you currently have and drop all the weight you desire in just 90 minutes per week,
and so much more, than make a wise decision and start with the F4X Training System.
For more information about the F4X Training System, visit: https://tinyurl.com/ty4b87z
Adrian Joele became interested in nutrition and weight management while he was an associate with a nutritional supplement company. Since 2008 he wrote several articles about nutrition and weight loss and achieved expert status with Ezine Articles.com. He has been involved in nutrition and weight management for more than 12 years.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?
- How to Control Constant Knee Pain and How It Will Be Treated
- 4 Ways to get better sleep