Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- Author Carlos Garcia
- Published May 20, 2020
- Word count 478
Do you want a fun way to reminisce while you are heading your way to the future? If yes, it’s a brilliant idea to display photos on your wedding day. Apart from you can have an easy, affordable wedding decor, your guests will also enjoy witnessing how everything has started between you and your better half.
There are plenty of ways to personalize and add creativity to a wedding photo display. One way is by turning photo to text. You can take advantage of a service provider who knows how to turn a picture into text.
One of the good things about a service provider who can turn photo to text is that you can incorporate your favorite song lyric, poem lines, message to your bride or groom, or even your wedding vows. The photo display ideas below will help you make your wedding day more memorable and exciting.
Wooden Photo Wall
This wedding photo display will not only highlight your first dance as a couple but also make your favorite song extra special. You can incorporate the lyrics of the song and let your guests feel each line.
Every wedding has unique memories to remember. If you want to make your wedding program more memorable, you can print photos of each generation’s wedding in your family onto the back part. Then, do not forget to include a brief description of how each couple fell in love. To put a twist, try to turn the photo to text through the description.
When you turn images to text, you can use it to make a unique wedding seating chart that will guide your guests to their respective tables. This chart is another way to display your meaningful photos. You can pair each table number with the guest’s photo.
Other than your photo, there are other ways on how you can display your photos. For example, you can bring your favorite piano to the venue. Then, you can drape it with photos made from text, greenery, and eucalyptus and voila - your sentimental display is all set.
Do you want to show off your favorite engagement photos on the big day? Then, bring out your engagement portraits and secure them with a white ribbon. After that, you can display it in the metal hoop.
With the help of your chosen service provider, you can turn photos to text and make it part of your wedding chair decor. To make it more interesting, try to find your baby photos. You can place the decor at the head table. For sure, everyone would love to see your photos and reminisce of beautiful memories with you.
Make photos made from the text part of your big day. These photos will not only make your entire venue interesting but also unique.
There are no posted comments.
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads
- 3 Tools You Should Master in Digital Marketing
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Building Backlinks
- Basics of Keyword Research
- 17 Strategic Business Pivots to Make in the Time of COVID-19
- How to Craft Your Unique Business Story That Will Make You Shine and Put Your Competitors in the Shadows
- 4 Marketing Strategies for the COVID-19 Crisis
- Business Building Using Stories
- 4 Ways To Sell Services In A Slow Economy
- How to Pivot Your Small Business Strategy During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How a Visit to the Dentist Taught Me a Valuable Marketing Lesson
- Hiring an Online Marketing Agency to Grow Your Business
- The Biggest Web Copy Mistake Most Small Businesses Make
- How to Write Copy Like the OG Copywriters
- How to Write Better Emails
- Graphic design in Nepal
- Why Not Enough Authors Use Email To Market Themselves
- Should You Stop Marketing During COVID-19?