Here's a Riddle For You
- Author Ellisen Wang
- Published May 25, 2020
- Word count 353
How can you multiply your salesforce without...
...hiring more people?
...spending extra time on sales training?
...spending extra money on salary and commission?
The answer is...Email Copywriting!
Yes, you probably saw that coming. And I know, it was one of the lamer riddles you've heard in your life. But it's true!
Having good copy is like having your own free-labor, virtual salesperson. You create a landing page where people can sign up for your email list, drive some hot traffic to that page, email them regularly promoting your products, and watch the sales come in.
Sounds great right?
But just like everything else in this world, every good thing has its dark side.
Let me explain.
When you make your offer to your potential customers, they're going to be skeptical and question the heIl out of your product. In person, you can easily address whatever objections your potential customers have for your product.
But when you sell on the Internet, it's harder to do so since they're not physically in front of you. That's why whenever you write your copy, you have to anticipate their objections. You have to be able to predict what they might be thinking when they listen (or in this case read) to your offer, and then address it right away in your copy.
That's why when I work with clients, I always ask them a series of market research questions. One specific question I ask them is:
"What are three (or more) objections that might come up when potential customers learn about your product or service? And how would you address those objections?"
That's a question you should ask yourself too, and talk about it when in your email copy when you sell your product or service to your list. And when you do it correctly, you'll have removed almost, if not all, of their buying resistance by the time they get to the end of your copy.
It'll definitely take some time and practice to get this down. And when you do, you'll reach a whole new level of persuasion with your sales emails.
For more free tips like this, go to EllisenWang.com for free daily copywriting, email marketing, and business tips.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads