The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Author Ellisen Wang
- Published June 5, 2020
- Word count 376
Personally, I've never been to a nightclub. I don't really thrive in that type of environment. But I know enough that they almost always have the glorious VIP section. That isolated area closed off by the Hollywood red velvet rope and guarded by scary-looking bouncers who can end your life with one punch. The area where people get the absolute best treatment in the club.
No waiting in line.
When you see these VIPs having the times of their lives, it makes you think, "Man, I want to be a part of that." You kinda get the same feeling when you see fraternities, sororities, and social cliques like the "cool lunch table" back in high school.
This behavior all boils down to a people's need to belong. People always look for connections with other people to feel accepted and supported. It's a part of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
You may be asking, how does this apply to business?
Let's take the iPhone for example. Apple created an iPhone community by giving the phone unique features like the blue text speech bubble. When you're texting someone and see that beautiful blue text bubble, it makes you think, "Ah a fellow iPhone user, I don't have to see that inferior green text bubble."
Here's another example from the copywriting industry. Copy Chief, a private membership platform where thousands of high quality copywriters learn and hang out. The creator, Kevin Rogers, does a great job of creating the need to belong to get people to join. In the sales page, he uses powerful words like "copywriting elites," or "connect with industry leaders." He even included a picture of Copy Chief members wearing shirts that say "Nobody Writes Alone."
The takeaway here is this:
Create your own community in your business. Give your community a unique name. Make it sound exclusive. Make it a community that people would sell their kidneys to be a part of.
And I get it, not everyone that comes across your business is going to be a fanatic. But it's not impossible to turn them into one either. With the power of email, slowly but surely, you'll build your own raging fan base.
Let's help you harness the power of email.
You can download my free e-book called "5 Steps to Create Money Generating Emails." It teaches you step-by-step how to write converting and compelling sales emails. When you do, you'll also get free daily copywriting, email marketing, and business tips sent straight to your inbox.
Use the link down below.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- ATTENTION: You are IGNORING 75% of your potential clients!!!
- Lingo-Blaster 2.0: The Ultimate Video Marketing Software
- Noteworthy SEO Practices for Businesses
- Digital Marketing Trends in Jordan & Arabia 2020
- Details of NBA 2K21 MyTeam Coming Soon
- Looking To Make A Good First Impression? Lobby Sign Is Your Answer!
- how to start an email marketing
- How Dubai Is Printing Its Way to the Future
- Benefits To Join Best Virtual Events 2020 for Packaging Industry
- Top 3 White-Label Services that You Can Resell Right Now!
- How To Get Quality Traffic For Your Site By Using Explainer Video
- SECRETS OF MARKETING RESOURCES
- What Is Digital Signage? Interesting Facts About Digital Signage
- 9 Popular AI Applications to Empower Digital Marketing Efforts of Your Business
- Can SEO Benefit Every Business?
- Being a creative professional and a good sport
- Filming a video interview: How to be a good interviewee
- Spec Work: The setbacks and benefits
- The Keys to Smoother Credit Rolls
- How SEO and digital marketing can help you to build your own successful business
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World