The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Author Ellisen Wang
- Published June 5, 2020
- Word count 376
Personally, I've never been to a nightclub. I don't really thrive in that type of environment. But I know enough that they almost always have the glorious VIP section. That isolated area closed off by the Hollywood red velvet rope and guarded by scary-looking bouncers who can end your life with one punch. The area where people get the absolute best treatment in the club.
No waiting in line.
When you see these VIPs having the times of their lives, it makes you think, "Man, I want to be a part of that." You kinda get the same feeling when you see fraternities, sororities, and social cliques like the "cool lunch table" back in high school.
This behavior all boils down to a people's need to belong. People always look for connections with other people to feel accepted and supported. It's a part of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
You may be asking, how does this apply to business?
Let's take the iPhone for example. Apple created an iPhone community by giving the phone unique features like the blue text speech bubble. When you're texting someone and see that beautiful blue text bubble, it makes you think, "Ah a fellow iPhone user, I don't have to see that inferior green text bubble."
Here's another example from the copywriting industry. Copy Chief, a private membership platform where thousands of high quality copywriters learn and hang out. The creator, Kevin Rogers, does a great job of creating the need to belong to get people to join. In the sales page, he uses powerful words like "copywriting elites," or "connect with industry leaders." He even included a picture of Copy Chief members wearing shirts that say "Nobody Writes Alone."
The takeaway here is this:
Create your own community in your business. Give your community a unique name. Make it sound exclusive. Make it a community that people would sell their kidneys to be a part of.
And I get it, not everyone that comes across your business is going to be a fanatic. But it's not impossible to turn them into one either. With the power of email, slowly but surely, you'll build your own raging fan base.
Let's help you harness the power of email.
You can download my free e-book called "5 Steps to Create Money Generating Emails." It teaches you step-by-step how to write converting and compelling sales emails. When you do, you'll also get free daily copywriting, email marketing, and business tips sent straight to your inbox.
Use the link down below.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads