Restrictions on some professions when striking
- Author Erp Lawyers & Associates
- Published June 30, 2020
- Word count 344
The right to strike is a right of individual ownership, but of collective exercise. That means that for a strike to be effective or seen as such, it will require the consensus of the other workers (since a strike by one person is not legal and would be seen as a breach of contract). The fact that it is an individual right means that each worker chooses whether or not to strike, and this must be expressed without pressure or coercion. Normally, strike calls are called by unions.
In many countries, unions exercise monopoly power in
representation of workers. In other countries, the dual system is established. Labor councils, for example, can be representative bodies at the level of each establishment, while unions can represent the interests of workers in the company and, in particular, at the level of branches or subsidiaries. Instead of calling for a strike, the workers council may have to resort to arbitration as is the case, for example, in Germany.
There are also entirely different attitudes towards strikes. In some countries, strikes are considered "a right of self defense" which is not necessarily directed at the employer; in other countries, the admissibility of a strike may necessarily be consistent with the relationship between employers and employees. In others
In countries, strikes are seen as acts of self-empowerment which have little to do with a legal norm that guarantees certain powers or rights. Finally, in some countries, the right to strike is seen as if it were firmly rooted in human dignity, guaranteed to each individual worker and is not waivable by him or her, and in others, the perspective may be more technical with considerable power. to have the right to strike.
Additionally, since the strike is a means of balancing power between the employer and the workers, the socioeconomic conditions that influence this relationship can be considered when determining the regulation of the strike.
However, the question is not whether the right to strike exists, but whether there are limits to the modality of participation in labor conflicts.
For these reasons we can provide you with the necessary information about the restrictions that exist to strike at https://erplawyers.com/blog/restricciones-a-algunas-profesiones-hora-hacer-huelga/. We have an expert team in the different modalities.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The 5 Biggest GDPR Fines To Date
- Who Is Exempt from Wearing Seat Belts?
- Family Law Attorney - You Would Be Surprised At How Important They Are!
- Threshold Could Be Reduced for Blood Pressure Lowering Drugs
- What Are the Few Things You Will Need to Know About Child Custody in a Separation
- Finance Options for Civil Litigation
- What to do if you are struck by a driver without a license in pasca?
- 5 Tips to Choose the Best Lawyer in Dubai For Your Case
- Breathalyzers in DUI Cases Explained
- What is a Field Sobriety Test in a DUI case?
- Military Service & Criminal Convictions
- California's Three Strikes Law Overview
- Ex Post Facto Explained by Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Law in CA
- Gun Silencer Law in California
- Stolen Valor Crimes & Defenses
- New PC 290 Law in California
- Prop 57 Law
- Everything You Need To Consider When Choosing And Hiring A Personal Injury Solicitor
- Value of Car accident lawyer
- How to Calculate Child Support
- Reason To Pursue A Personal Injury Case
- Divorce Lawyer/Attorney to Take Care of Your Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
- The LA Criminal Defense Law Firm
- Let Trump keep looking at H-1Bs; there is a much better option for immigrants
- The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Forged Documents, Counterfeit Goods, Cyber Intrusion Including Identity Theft Have Become a Symbol Of Our 21st Century Culture
- Finding a Handwriting Expert in Canada or Handwriting Analyst is Tricky, Here's What To Look For