Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- Author Ellisen Wang
- Published June 22, 2020
- Word count 334
Let me tell you something about Pan Am.
Pan Am, also known as Pan American Airways, was an airline founded back in 1927. They were arguably one of the most innovative airlines that shaped the airline industry as we know it today.
I won't go into its entire history, let's focus on the peak of its era in the late 1960s.
One of the things they were known for was providing luxury air travel.
Passengers were flying in luxurious cabins, serviced by elegantly dressed flight attendants, and eating fancy meals.
Unfortunately, a series of unfortunate events caused Pan Am to decline and eventually file for bankruptcy.
Fast forward to 2014, two ambitious individuals by the names of Anthony Toth and Talaat Captan worked together to bring part of the luxury air travel experience back to the present and turn it into an airplane-themed restaurant.
They called it the Pan Am Experience.
The entire thing takes place in Air Hollywood, the world's largest aviation-themed production studio, which I was kind of bummed about because I thought it took place inside an actual flying airplane. But that doesn't stop them from giving you a six star dining experience.
Five course meals.
Fancy beverage services.
A fashion show.
And fake cigarettes?!
Who would forget an experience like that? That’s a memory people would take to their graves.
Would it be possible to do the same thing for yourself and your business? To make yourself unforgettable to your audience?
The key is to keep in constant contact with them either through social media, podcasting, hosting (virtual) events, and of course, emailing.
Although I'm personally not active on social media.
I don't have my own podcast.
I don't host events.
But I do email. And ever since I made the change to emailing my readers weekly to daily, I’ve been noticing a great increase in engagement.
I encourage you to try it sometime too, even if it’s just for one month and just see the difference.
If you found this reading helpful, there are more tips like these waiting to be read at EllisenWang.com. When you go there, you can opt in for daily copywriting, email marketing, and business tips. I'll also send you free sample chapters of my book called "How to Become an Email Titan." It teaches you how to write email copy that your subscribers will never get enough of and will make them want to buy from you.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- ATTENTION: You are IGNORING 75% of your potential clients!!!
- Lingo-Blaster 2.0: The Ultimate Video Marketing Software
- Noteworthy SEO Practices for Businesses
- Digital Marketing Trends in Jordan & Arabia 2020
- Details of NBA 2K21 MyTeam Coming Soon
- Looking To Make A Good First Impression? Lobby Sign Is Your Answer!
- how to start an email marketing
- How Dubai Is Printing Its Way to the Future
- Benefits To Join Best Virtual Events 2020 for Packaging Industry
- Top 3 White-Label Services that You Can Resell Right Now!
- How To Get Quality Traffic For Your Site By Using Explainer Video
- SECRETS OF MARKETING RESOURCES
- What Is Digital Signage? Interesting Facts About Digital Signage
- 9 Popular AI Applications to Empower Digital Marketing Efforts of Your Business
- Can SEO Benefit Every Business?
- Being a creative professional and a good sport
- Filming a video interview: How to be a good interviewee
- Spec Work: The setbacks and benefits
- The Keys to Smoother Credit Rolls
- How SEO and digital marketing can help you to build your own successful business
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World