The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Author Ellisen Wang
- Published June 22, 2020
- Word count 336
I find it interesting that as time goes on, the type of music we listen to changes, at least it happens to me.
My first exposure to music was listening to my cousin’s playlist. He mainly had a lot of rock songs from bands like Linkin Park and Green Day.
As I got older, I started to follow the mainstream pop music. I listened to artists like Sia, Justin Timberlake, and Maroon 5. Then I traveled back in time to explore the 90s hip hop music from people like Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Tupac, and The Notorious B.I.G. thanks to the influence of my former Burger King crew, but also less vulgar songs from people like Michael Jackson and N’Sync.
More recently, I got into electronic dance music not just because it’s fun to listen to, but it’s also because I wanted to study how that type of music is structured so I can learn how to produce my own EDM soundtracks.
But then I went from listening to that to listening to piano music for two main reasons.
Number one, I think the piano is the most beautiful sounding instrument to ever exist. Anyone who thinks otherwise is um...in my opinion...haha...wrong.
And number two, I can listen to it while I work and it wouldn’t interrupt my trains of thoughts and workflow.
That’s also the idea to keep in mind when you’re writing copy.
You want to write it in a way that it flows smoothly, and that it’s compelling so your reader can read it all the way through without anyone or anything disrupting them from reading your copy in one sitting.
After all, that’s the most important part:
Grabbing and holding their attention.
Without that, your copy is useless. So how do you make sure you keep your reader’s attention?
Put the focus on them. No one likes to listen to someone else brag about themselves. No one cares.
If you found this reading helpful, there are more tips like these waiting to be read at EllisenWang.com. When you go there, you can opt in for daily copywriting, email marketing, and business tips. I'll also send you free sample chapters of my book called "How to Become an Email Titan." It teaches you how to write email copy that your subscribers will never get enough of and will make them want to buy from you.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Increase Brand Awareness through Social Media Marketing
- ATTENTION: You are IGNORING 75% of your potential clients!!!
- Lingo-Blaster 2.0: The Ultimate Video Marketing Software
- Noteworthy SEO Practices for Businesses
- Digital Marketing Trends in Jordan & Arabia 2020
- Details of NBA 2K21 MyTeam Coming Soon
- Looking To Make A Good First Impression? Lobby Sign Is Your Answer!
- how to start an email marketing
- How Dubai Is Printing Its Way to the Future
- Benefits To Join Best Virtual Events 2020 for Packaging Industry
- Top 3 White-Label Services that You Can Resell Right Now!
- How To Get Quality Traffic For Your Site By Using Explainer Video
- SECRETS OF MARKETING RESOURCES
- What Is Digital Signage? Interesting Facts About Digital Signage
- 9 Popular AI Applications to Empower Digital Marketing Efforts of Your Business
- Can SEO Benefit Every Business?
- Being a creative professional and a good sport
- Filming a video interview: How to be a good interviewee
- Spec Work: The setbacks and benefits
- The Keys to Smoother Credit Rolls
- How SEO and digital marketing can help you to build your own successful business
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation