The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- Author Jennila Eustacio
- Published July 2, 2020
- Word count 880
WHO is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant is a trusted asset; a dependable resource who allows you to increase your productivity by doing less (because he does the work for you! :) ). A virtual assistant is a person who provides various services to entrepreneurs or businesses from a remote location (normally in their home office).
Virtual Assistant is a trusted asset; a dependable resource that allows you to increase your productivity by doing less.Virtual Assistant is a trusted asset; a dependable resource that allows you to increase your productivity by doing less.
Virtual assistants can do a wide arrays of tasks which doesn't require a physical presence.
As per John Maxwell, a well known author, speaker, and pastor whose expertise is on the field of leadership said:
“If you want to do a few small things right, do them yourself. If you want to do great things and make a big impact, learn to delegate.”
If you are wondering on what are the things that you can delegate and outsource, may this list help you:
Some of the tasks that you can assign to your virtual assistant.
Your virtual assistant can simply be like an office assistant for you.They can help you do typical administrative tasks and assistant can do.
Aside for your business’ daily tasks, your Va can also lend you a hand for your personal tasks!
Here’s what a virtual assistant can do when it comes to administrative tasks:
Generating reports and entering data into your system
Calendar or Diary management – Scheduling meetings and appointments
Organizing your personal to-do lists
Answering phone calls
Booking travel arrangements for trips or vacations
Booking appointments with clients
File management with the help of Dropbox of Google Drive
Helping you make purchases
Managing your Finances (tracking your expenses, budgeting, etc,)
Social Media Management Tasks:
Social media management is a very important strategy for your business. It is letting the world know you and your brand! (Since almost everyone is on social media already)
Your social media presence can help you engage with as many potential customers as possible. You just need to be connected with them while staying relevant and adding value.
Don’t know where to start? Here’s some of the things a social media Va can do for you:
Creating social media accounts and channels for your business (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
Researching and creating relevant contents to share on your social media accounts and channels
Looking for relevant audience on different social channels
Engaging and building relationships with your followers
Monitoring engagement on your social network
Measuring analytics and analyzing reports on different social profiles
Website creation and management
Research is important in all businesses. It is crucial to be able to determine business opportunities and to be aware of threats. It helps any company to grow and reach its peak. Moreover, it is a core part in a company’s strategy for success. However, business owners don’t have the luxury of time to research while managing their day-to-day business activities.
These are the things a virtual assistant can do when it comes to the field of research:
Doing research based on the customer’s instructions
Searching for new business opportunities and innovation
Searching for best practices and improved strategies for your field
Analyzing consumer trends
Keep track of competitors’ products and services
Ecommerce, also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions.
With the growth of the eCommerce field, a VA doing the following tasks can help reduce the burden of an online seller/ company.
Writing SEO-friendly product descriptions and article contents
Editing product images and videos
Product category management
Conducting competitor analysis
Handling customer transaction on your website
Offering customer support (email and chat support)
Commenting on reviews
Responding to customer inquiries and helping them with requests
Following up with clients and customers
Real Estate Tasks
A real estate virtual assistant can help you do the following:
Preparing materials and reports for your meeting or seminars
Running online ads for your business
Manage your social media presence
Setting up your appointments with the sellers/buyers of the houses
Researching for comparable properties within the area
Conduct market analysis
Reviewing of documents
Managing contact list
Researching for real estate market trends
Real estate data scraping with the help of classified softwares
Aside from the list above, there are still more services that virtual assistants can offer. Others can provide accounting/ bookkeeping services, photo and video editing, professional services and so much more!
Given these amount of tasks that you can outsource, your virtual assistant can reduce your workload (and stress!) significantly.
So if you are a business owner, may this article help you to have an idea on the tasks that you can delegate to others so that you can focus on the more essential activities and to get your business going.
Don’t try to wear too many hats. We are not a superhero and we can make the world a better place by helping each other. :)
There are no posted comments.
- What is Social Feedback Cycle and how does it work?
- Leverage the Power of Social Media Effectively
- What are the Marketing strategies for Grand Opening?
- 12 Social Media Marketing Misconceptions to Understand
- How to evaluate your Marketing plan?
- All In One Internet Marketing Software 2020(Get +Limited time Offer)
- What is Social Entrepreneurship? Why is it important to have Social Entrepreneurs?
- How to make a Marketing plan?
- 4 Classic Marketing Communication Mistakes to Avoid
- What Marketing Mistakes do Companies Make?
- Is Sedex a Sustainability certification
- How to create a powerful marketing message?
- How to make a Marketing strategy?
- What are the rules of Marketing?
- Flyer Printing Tips - Getting Your Flyers Printed At the Right Price
- Digital Marketing 101: Tips For Starting Your First Digital Marketing Campaign
- Web Design Budget - Deciding How Much to Spend on your Website
- Designing Your Own Website Vs. Hiring A Professional To Do It
- How to Find the Best Web Designer In Your Area?
- Benefits Of Listing Your Business On Local Business Directories
- Measuring Results With Your SEO Company: How To Know If They're Doing A Good Job
- How are RWA Activities beneficial?
- Ways to Use Micro-influencers to Gain More Customers
- Why Working With A Local Printer Is So Good For Your Business
- Things Businesses Must Consider Before Moving Their Workflows to LinkedIn Sales Automation
- How To Promote Your Band As A Brand
- Grow your account and make lots of passive income on Instagram!!!
- How To Increase Brand Awareness through Social Media Marketing
- ATTENTION: You are IGNORING 75% of your potential clients!!!
- Lingo-Blaster 2.0: The Ultimate Video Marketing Software