What I Discovered About Forex Trading
- Author Nathan Theodore Francis
- Published July 25, 2020
- Word count 557
More people are discovering and trying out Forex
Forex, Forex, Forex... It's all about Forex. It seems to me recently, more, and more people are discovering and trying out Forex, exploring it, and are very eager. First, let me flashback to August 2017 when I opened my first account with a Forex Education provider as well as funded my first brokerage accounts. It was utterly intoxicating as I undertook effort, eager to amass millions on my terms based on my skill and intellect.
I could travel and trade anywhere! I had recently retired from the Navy, and due to several changes in my life, I had ample savings, which I was willing to use a portion to fund my Forex adventure. And I was traveling a lot internationally at this time, not on Uncle Sam's dime or under his protection, and beginning to buy investments in other countries, and there grew quite a swollen head of mogul I was becoming.
Why do people jump into Forex?
What I see today with some others discovering Forex is sometimes the same thing, people with a little 'excess' cash due to having reasonably well-paying jobs, but who want to get out of the rat race and to achieve their dreams and desires, funded by their profiting from trading. They all thirst to find riches and charge into Forex, hoping to use their skill and intellect to amass their future fortunes.
We all do; it seems many of us who jump into Forex indeed do have visions of sugar plums dancing in our heads.
I can relate to the rush I see others experiencing.
When I first begin trading, I did not have any friends or associates I could discuss my experiences with, outside of the one associate who introduced me to the Forex education provider, and several brokers he recommended.
At the beginning of my journey, I JUST KNEW if I was the smartest person now trading, and if not, I was going to be amongst those in the most intelligent person group!!, LOL.
What I didn't know and refused to listen to was all the advice about the factors which most correlate to successful trading, and many of these have no connection to being the smartest person.
I came to this conclusion following my initial time in Forex trading and after making tremendous gains of profit only to be followed by even higher losses.
By ignoring those key factors which more experienced traders tried to share with all the newbies, I mostly made or ended up making nearly every rookie mistake one can. I, therefore, suffered financial losses and humiliation those who make rookie mistakes feel.
Key Factors for Successful Forex Trading
The factors I determined to be KEY to being a successful trader I have also observed quickly separate people; these are having extreme discipline, the ability to pay attention to detail, discipline, willing to take calculated risks, discipline, ability to recognize patterns, discipline, and then most of all, discipline.
I cannot say it enough, disciplined thinking and habits should be the foundation for every decision you make and action you take. These factors are vital in achieving the results of making profitable trades or suffering avoidable losses. I will discuss discipline further in my next article and share the exact amounts I both profited and lost.
I am Nathan Theodore Francis. A retired US Naval Officer, a Dad, an Explorer, an Investor. And this is the story about my life.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NathanFranscisArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Importance Of Opening A Forex Trading Demo Account
- Interest in cash is falling - what's the next banknote?
- Should You Prefer Trading Commodities Using Futures Contracts Or Options?
- Why USD is a Safe Haven During the Crisis
- What you should Know about Ubanker Nigeria
- The One Skill Every Forex Trader Should Master To Succeed And How To Master It.
- Factors that inhibit the popularity of Forex in numerous countries
- USEFUL TIPS: HOW TO CHOOSE A FOREX BROKER
- How to find the best Forex signals?
- What type of regulation to expect in finance in 2020
- Top forex trading tips
- Third world countries where trading is most popular
- Forex Reviews 2020 by Top Forex Brokers Reviews
- 4 things to look for before investing in a stock
- What Forex Brokerages Should Look For in a Forex Trading Platform
- Does the license of a brokerage determine how worthwhile it is for traders?
- How to review a Forex Broker
- How to Use Oil Prices As A Signal in Currency Exchange
- How An Investor Can Use A Financial App To Select The Best Stocks?
- Should We Trade With Brokers With Lowest Spreads?
- 5 Lowest Spread Forex Brokers Review
- The Strategies from the Genus’ of Investing: Investing style is a mater of finding your personality type and risk tolerance
- Market Numbers Through 2017... Not Quite as Impressive as You Think
- Investing In Gold Smart Strategy
- Long Term Investing
- Variation Of Metatrader Platforms
- Determinant Of Exchange Rate
- Gilead Sciences Inc. (GILD)
- Investing in Driverless Vehicle Technology