New Trends for Cosmetic Packaging
- Author Daniel Brown
- Published August 4, 2020
- Word count 517
The cosmetic industry is believed to be one of the largest and most profitable industry comprising of almost 200+ large and small brands (and that is just in the US). If we talk international, the number exceeds 500 and all of these brands, despite being competitors, have one thing in common and that is branded packaging. Ever since the rise of e-commerce, individual cosmetic product packaging has become a trend within brands. After getting their hands on the ingredients and containers, the first thing brand development managers do is source packaging because everything depends on it. Modern-day requires unique and smart packaging solutions that are not bulky and have the capability to snugly fit the product inside. This protects them from any direct sunlight as well as from moisture - Perfect for custom lip balm boxes and other products too.
Some companies follow trends that comprise of smart packaging solutions like inserts to hold dropper bottles. What this does is ensure the safety of the dropper bottle within the box and prevents it from rattling around. This comes attached to the box and when shipped out to the client, it can be really easy to handle keeping them happy.
Then there are printing options that can be suited to meet any brand's requirement since all of our boxes are created from scratch level as per your product and brand requirement. There are no limitations to how many colors we can print or where on the box we can print. You can have a full-color print on the inside of the box or the outside of the box (or if your brand is funky, both). The latest market survey revealed that most of the customers getting cosmetics take a serious interest in the packaging and sometimes even judge the brand based on the packaging. For the past couple of years, individual product packaging is getting more and more popular by the day. It is also a requirement by the regulatory authority to have your cosmetic product safe and secure inside a package to ensure any leakage prevention as well as having enough room to display all the ingredients and safety warnings.
There are two ways to go about trends in cosmetic packaging; Either you create the trend or you follow the trend and it really depends on you and your brand - We are here to assist you regardless of the situation. We have a special place in our heart for new and upcoming brands so we try and help them by providing FREE design support with all orders even if they need to have the design created from scratch - Our in house design team will be more than happy to assist you for this. With a very small M.O.Q of just 250 boxes, you have options to try out our quality work prior to ordering tons of boxes. We take brand development very seriously and consider evolving your packaging the first step to improvement. Blue Box keeps cosmetic box packaging design very close to the heart since one of our pioneer clients belongs to the cosmetic industry.
I am providing a branding solution for retails to enhance product appreciation from customersArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A step-by-step effective guide-How to rank your B2B content on the first page of Google?
- Buying a super specialty home for our futuristic purposes is an exciting experience
- Pros And Cons Of Accepting Digital Currencies Including The bitcoin Protocol
- The Different Ways That Internet Usage Can Impact Your Business
- Modern Day Ecommerce
- How to Find Freelance Projects Online ?
- Modern Day Ecommerce - Security and Privacy
- E-commerce of wine, the boom of 2020 in the data of the Italian bigs, who look to the future
- How to Start Your Own Payment Gateway business
- Zimbabwean Pool company launches a one stop online pool store.
- 10 professional tips for dress mannequin for e-commerce business
- Ways to Make Your Blog Post Interactive
- Website Development
- CBD Hemp Oil Boxes And It’s Benefits
- Things to Know About Vape Oil Cartridge Boxes
- Reasons Why Engineering Consulting Services Are Beneficial To Businesses
- What Are The Benefits of Social Commerce For Brands
- Top Central Air Conditioner Comparison for 2021 Summer — Trane vs Daikin vs Mitsubishi vs Carrier
- How to Start Dropshipping Business Without Expensive Budget
- BS Fixings Launches exciting new website.
- Try Easiest Headband Wigs
- Improving the Post-Purchase Experience
- Tips on Running Your Own E-commerce Website
- Washington Struggles With Robinhood Politics
- The Internet Startup Secrets of Jack Ma, Founder of Alibaba Group
- The Entrepreneurship and Investing Secrets of Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
- The Rise of Canadian eCommerce, and The Impact On Online Shopping
- How I Failed Miserably in My Amazon FBA Business (And What I Learned)
- Digital Downloads -A Hot Marketing Trend
- 5 Top Reasons Sellers Fail at Amazon FBA