How To Get Quality Traffic For Your Site By Using Explainer Video
- Author Andre Oentoro
- Published August 16, 2020
- Word count 444
It is always better to have 20 web visitors who that converts five into buyer than hundred visitors and no conversion at all.
This is exactly why you have to find a way to make your website visitors stay at your website and convert into sales when you plan an online marketing campaign.
An explainer video could lead your website visitors to purchase your products or services.
Based on a statistic that derived from Invodo, retail site visitors who view video stay two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to purchase than other site visitors (Comscore).
It explains why including an explainer video could be the best investment for your online marketing campaign.
A good explainer video will drive your website visitors to do something that you stated in the Call to Action.
While most people feel bored when reading a long explanation text, an interesting explainer video would help them to have a good reason why they have to buy your products.
In other words, an explainer video helps you to create highly targeted campaigns and optimize your landing pages.
Besides that, an explainer video could accelerate your website traffic because of these factors:
Give your website visitors better insight about how your products or services can fulfill their needs or solve their problems
Improve user experience to help visitors find what they have to do, for example: buy, sign in, log in, and many more
Move your website visitors through the conversion funnel using a catchy video that applies AIDA (attention, interest, desire, action)
In conclusion, displaying an explainer video in your website is an easier way to improve the quality of your website traffic.
To create a compelling explainer video that will increase your sales, you can contact an explainer video agency that have a good work like Breadnbeyond.
There are also some free tools on the internet to create an explainer video, but usually, it has a template so you can't create the style according to your needs.
After you have an explainer video, next question is mostly always: where's the best place to add your video?
I can suggest to place it on your homepage. Because you know, Google love to show a page with video. In simply, having video on your page can make it more SEO-friendly right now.
You can also put it on your top landing pages. I'm sure it can boost your traffic up.
Don't forget to host it in YouTube and promote it across social media channels. However, it is an easy-going media-- you can place it anywhere.
Now, go create your explainer video and good luck with your traffic!
Andre Oentoro is the founder of Breadnbeyond, an award winning explainer video company. He helps business increase conversion rates, close more sales and get positive ROI from explainer videos (in that order).Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Leverage the Power of Social Media Effectively
- What are the Marketing strategies for Grand Opening?
- 12 Social Media Marketing Misconceptions to Understand
- How to evaluate your Marketing plan?
- All In One Internet Marketing Software 2020(Get +Limited time Offer)
- What is Social Entrepreneurship? Why is it important to have Social Entrepreneurs?
- How to make a Marketing plan?
- 4 Classic Marketing Communication Mistakes to Avoid
- What Marketing Mistakes do Companies Make?
- Is Sedex a Sustainability certification
- How to create a powerful marketing message?
- How to make a Marketing strategy?
- What are the rules of Marketing?
- Flyer Printing Tips - Getting Your Flyers Printed At the Right Price
- Digital Marketing 101: Tips For Starting Your First Digital Marketing Campaign
- Web Design Budget - Deciding How Much to Spend on your Website
- Designing Your Own Website Vs. Hiring A Professional To Do It
- How to Find the Best Web Designer In Your Area?
- Benefits Of Listing Your Business On Local Business Directories
- Measuring Results With Your SEO Company: How To Know If They're Doing A Good Job
- How are RWA Activities beneficial?
- Ways to Use Micro-influencers to Gain More Customers
- Why Working With A Local Printer Is So Good For Your Business
- Things Businesses Must Consider Before Moving Their Workflows to LinkedIn Sales Automation
- How To Promote Your Band As A Brand
- Grow your account and make lots of passive income on Instagram!!!
- How To Increase Brand Awareness through Social Media Marketing
- ATTENTION: You are IGNORING 75% of your potential clients!!!
- Lingo-Blaster 2.0: The Ultimate Video Marketing Software
- Noteworthy SEO Practices for Businesses