Four Reasons to Ditch Your Paper Records
- Author Danny Doobay
- Published August 26, 2020
- Word count 612
Paper-based record keeping and paper-based clinical notes (clinical notes, progress notes, DART, SOAP) have been on the way out for the past few years. As more people move to electronic record keeping or Electronic Health Record (EHR), the time for paper records as a viable medium for medical documentation has come and gone. After all, who wants to spend their days shredding, filing, shuffling or stacking paper? And there are even more reasons to ditch the paper records and go the digital route to record keeping and charting. Here are four benefits of EHR systems:
- Provide better service to your clients
A good EHR system enables you to provide better clinical care, better customer service and achieve better clinical outcomes for your clients. Consider all of the extra time you can devote to your patients when you are not searching through stacks of paper looking for a misplaced file or simply filing paper or juggling templates. With a cloud-based EHR, such as Skedulex Case Management Software, all your files are located in one place. Additionally, you may document or chart your files from anywhere and at any time, and especially from the comfort of your own home. The ability to add to your patients’ charting at your leisure makes your documentation more efficient. EHRs are also searchable; thus, with a few keystrokes and a minimal investment of time, you find what is most important to you.
- Greater compliance
A good EHRs come with a variety of features that help you to deal with ever-changing regulations and reporting requirements and remain compliant. Today, the sheer number of requirements rehab therapists must adhere to is challenging in the very least. For many therapists, it is impossible to remain compliant without the help of software. A good EHR software also provides training and on-going help to keep you abreast with industry and regulatory changes.
- Impress your clients
Rehab therapy is a competitive profession. Your clients’ first impressions matter. Whether your clients look at your website, your office, or your documentation, the image you project is crucial in creating and building a healthy brand. Imagine the image you project when you’re flipping through sheets of patients charts looking to refresh your memory about the previous sessions. A good EHR, on the other hand, allows you to present your documentation in an organized and professional manner. Your EHR projects a modern, tech-savvy feeling. As a bonus, the notes you send to referring case manager or lawyer also create a professional impression. What if you are not computer or tech-savvy. Don’t let this worry you. EHRs are easy to learn and use. If you still not sure, pick an EHR that has free, unlimited training and accessible training.
- Work from Anywhere anytime
With a cloud-based EHR, you could work from anywhere and at any time. This means having full access to all the incredible features of your EHR, such as an integrated HCAI, a full calendar system, document management, secure file transfer – all of which can help you provide improved care and superb client experience. This type of fully connected, rehab therapy specific practice management solution or PMS, empowers you to provide efficient, patient centered care—which is crucial in today’s competitive environment.
Are you ready to investigate this change a bit further? A cloud-based EHR designed specifically for therapy – Counselling, OTs, Pts, and SLPs and Rehab may be the answer. No server, no complexities. And you may save enough time to pay for the cost of the new system. I suggest that you start with a System Demo. A Demo will answer many questions, such as costs, benefits, systems required, training, transition time, etc.
Skedulex Case Management Software is a web-based solution. Skedulex empowers you to work from anywhere. End-to-end client management - you can easily schedule clients; create, submit and track HCAI plans; store patient documents; communicate with clinic / field staff, and much more.
To learn more and arrange a free demo please visit https://skedulex.com/
Check out another one of our articles here https://skedulex.com/how-do-i-select-a-practice-management-software/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- 6 Productivity Hacks That (Actually) Work for Your Small Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- How to choose a Marketing Strategy for any Marketing Campaign?
- The Billionaire Guide On Startup Accelerator Program That Helps You Get Rich
- How can Marketing be done post COVID?
- Crazy for Study launches calculus solutions - Get Textbook Solutions Manual PDF
- Debt management
- 5 core personality traits that will get you a job
- Procurement - It's Methods and Process?
- Should You Renovate Your Office?
- Key Element of Medical devices management system
- Why company logo matters
- House Transpo Vice-Chairperson Cong. Carlo Gonzalez Welcomes Recommendation
- Why Is Prince2 Software So Popular With Project Managers?
- Financial Analyses Made Easy
- 5 Top Tips for Reducing Shutdown & Turnaround Times
- Top Tips for Selecting the Best Industrial Cleaning Company
- The Pros of Going Cashless in Your Business Payments
- Can’t Verify An Employee’s Social Security Number, This Will Help.
- 5 Indicators Your Maintenance Processes Need Improvement
- New Trend in accounting industry
- How to achieve effective communication as a virtual leader
- Strategic planning pillars
- 21st Century Solution for 21st Century Problems
- Must have Project Reports
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- HOW BUSINESSES NEED TO RESPOND TO COVID-19 AMIDST THE CRISIS
- How does working from home stack up with working from the office?