Top Tips for Selecting the Best Industrial Cleaning Company
- Author Sterling Brenner
- Published September 1, 2020
- Word count 706
For anyone operating within the industrial sector whose workplace include large factories, warehouses or similar, having it cleaned on a regular basis by a professional industrial cleaning company is essential. With so many cleaning companies out there, finding the right one can be a daunting task. There are many considerations that must be taken into account when choosing an industrial cleaning company, besides mere ‘value for money’. The following article seeks to identify the important things that need to be considered when hiring a cleaning company for your industrial space.
- Understand your company’s cleaning needs
You need to be sure that you understand what your company’s cleaning requirements are. There’s little point in hiring the first industrial cleaning service you come across, if they’re services aren’t suitable for your premises. Once you have a complete list of all cleaning duties that are required to be done, the task of choosing the right industrial cleaner will become far easier.
- Experience matters
It’s important to hire an industrial cleaner that has considerable experience – not just in the industry as a whole, but experience in cleaning facilities similar to yours. This is especially important if you require specialist cleaning services, such as chemical cleaning or industrial-grade high-pressure water cleaning. Experience is important for a number of reasons; firstly, it means that the cleaning company is likely to work more efficiently than a less experienced team, allowing them to complete their duties faster.
For factories that operate 24/7, this means less disruption to your operations. Greater experience also means that they are less likely to accidentally cause damage to your equipment. While all cleaning companies are covered by insurance, the insurance claim process can take forever, so you will be required to replace the equipment out of your own back pocket, and hope that the insurance is able to compensate you for a similar sum, down the track.
- Be cautious of companies that charge cheap prices
When researching your list of potential industrial maintenance and cleaning candidates, you’re likely to see quite a variation in quotes. Some will be significantly cheaper than others. As the saying goes, ‘you get what you pay for’. Cheaper companies may cut corners by using inferior quality cleaning products and equipment, that may end up damaging the surfaces within your facility. The cleaning industry is ultra-competitive, and companies can only get away with charging expensive rates, if they’re services are worth the money. Companies deemed to be ‘ripoffs’ simply do not last.
- How much experience they have in your kind of business
Normally different businesses and companies have different cleaning needs. And, you need to make sure that you are considering the amount of experience the cleaning service has in your kind of business. This will ensure that they will clean your business correctly and safely.
Sometimes in some companies, there are chemicals within the company that is dangerous to use. The moment that it is getting mixed with certain cleaning supplies it can become extremely dangerous to everyone around. This is why you need to make sure about the experience they have in your kind of business.
- Investigate their reputation
Every business lives and dies by their reputation, and industrial cleaning companies are no different. Do clients praise the quality of service and value for money that a particular industrial cleaning company offers? Or are they instead critical of the services and advise others to go with an alternative cleaning company instead?
Thanks to the internet, it’s never been easier to learn about the reputation of businesses. Virtually all businesses these days have a Google listing, along with a Facebook page. Both of these pages allow customers to leave reviews, so they’re a good start for investigating the reputation of a company.
These are just some of the ways that you can identify an industrial cleaning company that is right for your factory or warehouse. Before deciding on a company, always do your research, understand what your cleaning requirements are, find out which companies are most experienced at handling the cleaning duties that you require to have done and always be sure to investigate their reputation among clients who have used them before.
There are no posted comments.
- Budgeting Operational Plans
- Management Operating Systems: Effectively managing your operations for enhanced performance
- Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- 6 Productivity Hacks That (Actually) Work for Your Small Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- How to choose a Marketing Strategy for any Marketing Campaign?
- The Billionaire Guide On Startup Accelerator Program That Helps You Get Rich
- How can Marketing be done post COVID?
- Crazy for Study launches calculus solutions - Get Textbook Solutions Manual PDF
- Debt management
- 5 core personality traits that will get you a job
- Procurement - It's Methods and Process?
- Should You Renovate Your Office?
- Key Element of Medical devices management system
- Why company logo matters
- House Transpo Vice-Chairperson Cong. Carlo Gonzalez Welcomes Recommendation
- Why Is Prince2 Software So Popular With Project Managers?
- Financial Analyses Made Easy
- 5 Top Tips for Reducing Shutdown & Turnaround Times
- The Pros of Going Cashless in Your Business Payments
- Four Reasons to Ditch Your Paper Records
- Can’t Verify An Employee’s Social Security Number, This Will Help.
- 5 Indicators Your Maintenance Processes Need Improvement
- New Trend in accounting industry
- How to achieve effective communication as a virtual leader
- Strategic planning pillars
- 21st Century Solution for 21st Century Problems
- Must have Project Reports