free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- Author Eko Heru Nugroho
- Published September 13, 2020
- Word count 404
Welcome to the Deo Reiki Association. Currently, reiki has grown widely throughout the world. There are so many benefits that you get from learning from Deo Reiki. Deo Reiki was discovered by Grand Master Eko Heru Nugroho. He has given attunement training to thousands of people and many people have benefited from it. He discovered Deo Reiki in 2002. Currently, Deo Reiki is 18 years old. A long journey in a spiritual world. He often meditated and fasted so that his energy became purer. You are interested in studying at Deo Reiki. Let's look at the benefits:
Getting closer to God
Have the ability to heal yourself and others for life
Calmer and more patient in life
Better sleep quality
Higher body resistance
Protected from negative energies
The mind is calmer
And much more
What is an attunement?
Before one can channel natural energy (reiki), one must be attunemented by a master. Attunement is the process of aligning energy patterns and vibrations in the human body with energy patterns and vibrations in the universe. Attunement can also be called an initiation. In the attunement, a master will clear the sushumna pathways and chakras of a prospective reiki practitioner. Reiki masters also cleanse the chakras. After being attuned, a practitioner can instantly channel reiki energy to oneself and others for a lifetime.
What is Reiki?
The word reiki comes from Japanese which means universe. Reiki energy comes from the universe. Every living thing needs energy for daily survival. Reiki energy is very powerful to maintain health, and heal diseases in the human body. This reiki energy is subtle, so it is safe for healing even babies.
What is kundalini?
Kundalini comes from the Sanskrit language which means holy fire. The kundalini is located in the sacrum or perineum. The perineum is located between the genitals and anus. To activate kundalini, it must be done by a kundalini master called shaktivat. Shaktivat is the process of transferring energy from a teacher to a student with the aim of activating and raising kundalini. Kundalini energy rises from the bottom up by burning the sushumna and chakras pathways. Meanwhile, Reiki cleans the human body from top to bottom. The combination of reiki and kundalini energy will cleanse the impurities in the human body optimally.
You want to learn the complete Deo Reiki.
Please click on the website: www.deo-reiki.com
I am Grand Master Eko Heru Nugroho, Founder Deo Reiki. website: www.deo-reiki.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?