Financial Analyses Made Easy
- Author Yaw Boakye-Yiadom
- Published September 16, 2020
- Word count 412
It is no secret that finance well understood makes companies more profitable. Studies have shown that companies with well trained personnel in finance outperform those without any financial experts who haven't outsourced their financial analyses needs. All fortune 500 companies apply the very best of financial concepts and this is what has kept their companies afloat.
The number of companies looking for intelligent MBA degree holders is also on the rise. Some years ago a bachelors in business administration was considered enough but today more and more companies are looking for brilliant MBA graduates well grounded in finance. The business schools across the globe have seen an increase in the number of students admitted each year.
What really makes a financial expert tick? The answer is a simple one. Technology. Armed with the right technology and data a financial expert will be able to make sound financial decisions at the right time. Companies are therefore investing in software specially developed for financial analysis. The software industry is also living up to expectations by meeting that demand. Many excellent applications have been developed
Some years ago technology meant desktops and servers but today with the computing power of smartphones and tablets more and more financial analysts are turning to these devices in making good financial decisions. These new devices offer the convenience of mobility and portability. A smartphone can fit into the pocket and a tablet can fit into the smallest folder. Financial analysis can be done whilst walking, flying or whilst waiting for a subway train.
Without software personal computers, smartphones or tablets are just plastic and metal. Virtually useless.Very good software on the market has made financial analysts more productive. That is not all. Software has made it possible for those without financial knowledge as well as those who haven't memorized all the mathematical or spreadsheet formulas to make sound financial decisions.
These tools aren't expensive. In fact many are free. You only have to identify the right one in order to become as intelligent and efficient as the biggest companies employing the best MBA graduates.
For those without in-house financial experts you can make great decisions by outsourcing your financial analyses to another company specially established to do just that. Because these companies deal with a lot of clients the cost is shared. The cost will therefore be far lower than you actually think.
Do not be left out. Do not be late. Grab one of the best apps around.
Yaw Boakye-Yiadom is an active blogger, critical thinker, and a voracious reader who takes active interest in health, computer programming, business, and economics issues. Email: boachsoft at yahoo.com.
Boachsoft Plata is an excellent software for analyzing the finances of a business
Boachsoft Lowrider is an excellent software for managing repair shops and work ordersArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- CMI programme at Edge Hill helps build stronger team at Pakawaste
- Your PMP Study Plan 2021: 7 steps to PMP Exam Success
- What Is the ABC Test for Independent Contractors?
- 12 Key Factors that Support Transformation into an Anti-Fraud Culture
- How To Get Company Registration in Dubai for Your Business Setup in Dubai
- Europe CEO of the year 2021
- "All races have an opportunity to put their best foot forward in life", says Dr. Marcia
- Advantage Of Using HTML Website Templates
- The Top 10 Reasons Employees Leave Their Jobs — And How To Combat Them
- Five Ways To Create A More Inclusive Workplace
- 6 Big Reasons Why Professional Copywriting Services Can Be a Game Changer For Your Business
- 4 Benefits of Monitoring Your Print Environment
- Using Sales Analytics To Boost Your Performance
- Top 3 ways to improve virtual business meeting during covid-19
- Is 2021 the Year to Take Your Business Digital?
- A qualitative view point of Managerial skills
- Budgeting Operational Plans
- Management Operating Systems: Effectively managing your operations for enhanced performance
- Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- 6 Productivity Hacks That (Actually) Work for Your Small Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- How to choose a Marketing Strategy for any Marketing Campaign?
- The Billionaire Guide On Startup Accelerator Program That Helps You Get Rich
- How can Marketing be done post COVID?
- Crazy for Study launches calculus solutions - Get Textbook Solutions Manual PDF
- Debt management
- 5 core personality traits that will get you a job
- Procurement - It's Methods and Process?
- Should You Renovate Your Office?