Digital Marketing 101: Tips For Starting Your First Digital Marketing Campaign
- Author Gary Rogers
- Published October 2, 2020
- Word count 593
If you're planning to set up your first digital marketing campaign, here are a few tips to help you get started and have a great time running your digital marketing campaigns. Digital marketing has become a lot more relevant over the years and these days, digital marketing offers a much better value for your money as compared to traditional advertising platforms. However, digital marketing has come a lot more competitive and therefore, you need to have a strategy in place in order to get the results you want.
The first thing you need to do is set your foundation. You need to have a clear vision. In short, you need to be clear about what you want to achieve your through your digital marketing efforts. In most cases, digital marketing efforts are focused on creating a community or finding people who are interested in your products or services. Therefore, the first thing you need to do is find the channels where you should focus your efforts.
Keep in mind that there are many different platforms such as search engines, social media platforms, email marketing and various other such things which form part of the digital landscape today. You can't focus on everything at the same time. Therefore, you need to pick your battles and choose a particular platform or a medium or an inbound channel where you want to focus your efforts in order to get the maximum value out of your investment.
In order to get the desired results, you first need to understand your audience. Thankfully, there are many tools available online that can help you understand and categorise your audience. For instance, you will do much better by investing in your Instagram account if a lot of potential customers are on Instagram. Similarly, Facebook allows you to target a certain group and you might not be able to find those customers on YouTube or on Twitter or Pinterest or other social media platforms. In short, you need to understand your audience in order to find the channel where you need to put maximum efforts in order to get the best return on your investment.
As mentioned in the above paragraphs, you want to create a community through your digital marketing efforts. Every single customer you obtain through your marketing efforts costs a lot of money and you wouldn't want to lose them. Therefore, you need to collect their emails by offering them an incentive to become email subscribers to your newsletter. It can be a free e-book or other such things. Email marketing can be extremely profitable when done right. Therefore, do not forget to collect the email of your customers in order to reach out to them at a later date.
Once you have discovered relevant platforms for reaching out to your targeted audience, it is time for you to set up relevant campaigns, both organic as well as paid campaigns. You also need to measure campaign results in order to single out strategies that work for a particular platform.
Overall, digital marketing is extremely competitive and you need to have a strategy in order to get a good return on your investment. Since it has low barriers of entry, anybody can get started with a low marketing budget which means you can never take your foot off the pedal when it comes to digital marketing efforts or you risk being left behind by your competitors. So, formulate a strategy and keep tweaking that strategy in order to remain a step ahead of competitors in your digital marketing efforts.
Erudite Digital Marketing is one of Northern Ireland's fastest rising digital marketing agencies.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 12 Social Media Marketing Misconceptions to Understand
- How to evaluate your Marketing plan?
- All In One Internet Marketing Software 2020(Get +Limited time Offer)
- What is Social Entrepreneurship? Why is it important to have Social Entrepreneurs?
- How to make a Marketing plan?
- 4 Classic Marketing Communication Mistakes to Avoid
- What Marketing Mistakes do Companies Make?
- Is Sedex a Sustainability certification
- How to create a powerful marketing message?
- How to make a Marketing strategy?
- What are the rules of Marketing?
- Flyer Printing Tips - Getting Your Flyers Printed At the Right Price
- Web Design Budget - Deciding How Much to Spend on your Website
- Designing Your Own Website Vs. Hiring A Professional To Do It
- How to Find the Best Web Designer In Your Area?
- Benefits Of Listing Your Business On Local Business Directories
- Measuring Results With Your SEO Company: How To Know If They're Doing A Good Job
- How are RWA Activities beneficial?
- Ways to Use Micro-influencers to Gain More Customers
- Why Working With A Local Printer Is So Good For Your Business
- Things Businesses Must Consider Before Moving Their Workflows to LinkedIn Sales Automation
- How To Promote Your Band As A Brand
- Grow your account and make lots of passive income on Instagram!!!
- How To Increase Brand Awareness through Social Media Marketing
- ATTENTION: You are IGNORING 75% of your potential clients!!!
- Lingo-Blaster 2.0: The Ultimate Video Marketing Software
- Noteworthy SEO Practices for Businesses
- Digital Marketing Trends in Jordan & Arabia 2020
- Details of NBA 2K21 MyTeam Coming Soon