Digital Marketing 101: Tips For Starting Your First Digital Marketing Campaign
- Author Gary Rogers
- Published October 2, 2020
- Word count 593
If you're planning to set up your first digital marketing campaign, here are a few tips to help you get started and have a great time running your digital marketing campaigns. Digital marketing has become a lot more relevant over the years and these days, digital marketing offers a much better value for your money as compared to traditional advertising platforms. However, digital marketing has come a lot more competitive and therefore, you need to have a strategy in place in order to get the results you want.
The first thing you need to do is set your foundation. You need to have a clear vision. In short, you need to be clear about what you want to achieve your through your digital marketing efforts. In most cases, digital marketing efforts are focused on creating a community or finding people who are interested in your products or services. Therefore, the first thing you need to do is find the channels where you should focus your efforts.
Keep in mind that there are many different platforms such as search engines, social media platforms, email marketing and various other such things which form part of the digital landscape today. You can't focus on everything at the same time. Therefore, you need to pick your battles and choose a particular platform or a medium or an inbound channel where you want to focus your efforts in order to get the maximum value out of your investment.
In order to get the desired results, you first need to understand your audience. Thankfully, there are many tools available online that can help you understand and categorise your audience. For instance, you will do much better by investing in your Instagram account if a lot of potential customers are on Instagram. Similarly, Facebook allows you to target a certain group and you might not be able to find those customers on YouTube or on Twitter or Pinterest or other social media platforms. In short, you need to understand your audience in order to find the channel where you need to put maximum efforts in order to get the best return on your investment.
As mentioned in the above paragraphs, you want to create a community through your digital marketing efforts. Every single customer you obtain through your marketing efforts costs a lot of money and you wouldn't want to lose them. Therefore, you need to collect their emails by offering them an incentive to become email subscribers to your newsletter. It can be a free e-book or other such things. Email marketing can be extremely profitable when done right. Therefore, do not forget to collect the email of your customers in order to reach out to them at a later date.
Once you have discovered relevant platforms for reaching out to your targeted audience, it is time for you to set up relevant campaigns, both organic as well as paid campaigns. You also need to measure campaign results in order to single out strategies that work for a particular platform.
Overall, digital marketing is extremely competitive and you need to have a strategy in order to get a good return on your investment. Since it has low barriers of entry, anybody can get started with a low marketing budget which means you can never take your foot off the pedal when it comes to digital marketing efforts or you risk being left behind by your competitors. So, formulate a strategy and keep tweaking that strategy in order to remain a step ahead of competitors in your digital marketing efforts.
Erudite Digital Marketing is one of Northern Ireland's fastest rising digital marketing agencies.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Unique Branding Ideas to Use On Instagram
- What Is Kraft Paper Boxes?
- How to showcase a product on Amazon for a successful sale
- How To Setup High Converting PPC Ads
- Common Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgeons and Branding | How to Brand Cosmetic Surgery Practices
- Convert More Consults with Risk Reversal Strategy
- Prevent Problem Patients [Checklist]
- Plastic Surgeon PR | So, You Want To Be Famous?
- Plastic Surgery Marketing | Know Your Numbers
- Thinking About Adding a Laser to Your Practice? Renting Versus Owning
- How to Design a Killer Plastic Surgery Ad that Gets a Response
- How Do You Follow Up After the Patient Consultation?
- 5 Main Reasons to Use an SMM Panel
- 10 Plastic Surgery Marketing Tips
- Build a Successful Cosmetic Practice One Patient at a Time
- It Takes a Marketing Mix to Grow a Plastic Surgery Practice
- SEO or PPC? What to choose for your business?
- Marketing Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Are You a Rich Surgeon or Poor Surgeon?
- Plastic Surgery Receptionist Phone Skills
- Does your receptionist need phone skills?
- Convert More Plastic Surgery Consultations
- Dealing with the Unhappy Cosmetic Patient
- Importance of experiential marketing in the printing industry by 2021
- How to Follow-Up AFTER the Consult
- What is a Good Conversion Rate?
- How To Run Your Practice Like A Business
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery