Key Element of Medical devices management system
- Author Sajan Verma
- Published October 18, 2020
- Word count 432
Assessment and analysis of clinical data concerning a medical device to verify the clinical safety and performance of the device when used as intended by the manufacturer
Label, instructions to be used, and the other information that's associated with identification, technical description, intended purpose and proper use of the medical device, but excluding shipping documents
Medical Device Family
Group of medical devices manufactured by or for an equivalent organization and having an equivalent basic design and performance characteristics associated with safety, intended use and performance.
Sterile Barrier System
Minimum package that forestalls ingress of microorganisms and allows aseptic presentation of the merchandise at the purpose of use.
Sterile Medical Device
Medical device intended to satisfy the wants for sterility
Medical Device File
For each medical device type or medical device family, the organization shall establish and maintain one or more files either containing or referencing documents generated to demonstrate conformity to the requirement of this International Standard and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
The organization shall document the wants for the work environment needed to realize conformity to product requirements.
If the conditions for the work environment can have an adverse effect on product quality, the organization shall document the wants for the work environment and therefore the procedures to watch & control the work environment.
As appropriate, the organization shall plan and document arrangements for the control of contaminated or potentially contaminated product so as to stop contamination of the work environment, personnel or product.
For sterile medical devices, the organization shall document requirements for control of contamination with microorganisms or particulate and maintain the specified cleanliness during assembly or packaging processes.
Planning of Product Realization
Plan and develop the processes needed for product realization. Planning of product realization shall be according to the wants of the opposite processes of the standard management system.
Design & Development
Plan and control the planning and development of product. As appropriate, design and development planning documents shall be maintained and updated because the design and development progresses.
Cleanliness of Product
Document requirements for cleanliness of product or contamination control of product if:
a) Product is cleaned by the organization before sterilization or its use;
b) Product is supplied non-sterile and is to be subjected to a cleaning process before sterilization or its use;
c) Product can't be cleaned before sterilization or its use, and its cleanliness is of significance in use;
d) Product is supplied to be used non-sterile, and its cleanliness is of significance in use;
e) Process agents are to be far away from product during manufacture
https://isoindia.org/faqs.php?certification=what-are-the-key-element-for-iso-13485Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Accounting vs. Bookkeeping: What's the Difference?
- CMI programme at Edge Hill helps build stronger team at Pakawaste
- Your PMP Study Plan 2021: 7 steps to PMP Exam Success
- What Is the ABC Test for Independent Contractors?
- 12 Key Factors that Support Transformation into an Anti-Fraud Culture
- How To Get Company Registration in Dubai for Your Business Setup in Dubai
- Europe CEO of the year 2021
- "All races have an opportunity to put their best foot forward in life", says Dr. Marcia
- Advantage Of Using HTML Website Templates
- The Top 10 Reasons Employees Leave Their Jobs — And How To Combat Them
- Five Ways To Create A More Inclusive Workplace
- 6 Big Reasons Why Professional Copywriting Services Can Be a Game Changer For Your Business
- 4 Benefits of Monitoring Your Print Environment
- Using Sales Analytics To Boost Your Performance
- Top 3 ways to improve virtual business meeting during covid-19
- Is 2021 the Year to Take Your Business Digital?
- A qualitative view point of Managerial skills
- Budgeting Operational Plans
- Management Operating Systems: Effectively managing your operations for enhanced performance
- Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- 6 Productivity Hacks That (Actually) Work for Your Small Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- How to choose a Marketing Strategy for any Marketing Campaign?
- The Billionaire Guide On Startup Accelerator Program That Helps You Get Rich
- How can Marketing be done post COVID?
- Crazy for Study launches calculus solutions - Get Textbook Solutions Manual PDF
- Debt management
- 5 core personality traits that will get you a job
- Procurement - It's Methods and Process?