Key Element of Medical devices management system
- Author Sajan Verma
- Published October 18, 2020
- Word count 432
Assessment and analysis of clinical data concerning a medical device to verify the clinical safety and performance of the device when used as intended by the manufacturer
Label, instructions to be used, and the other information that's associated with identification, technical description, intended purpose and proper use of the medical device, but excluding shipping documents
Medical Device Family
Group of medical devices manufactured by or for an equivalent organization and having an equivalent basic design and performance characteristics associated with safety, intended use and performance.
Sterile Barrier System
Minimum package that forestalls ingress of microorganisms and allows aseptic presentation of the merchandise at the purpose of use.
Sterile Medical Device
Medical device intended to satisfy the wants for sterility
Medical Device File
For each medical device type or medical device family, the organization shall establish and maintain one or more files either containing or referencing documents generated to demonstrate conformity to the requirement of this International Standard and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
The organization shall document the wants for the work environment needed to realize conformity to product requirements.
If the conditions for the work environment can have an adverse effect on product quality, the organization shall document the wants for the work environment and therefore the procedures to watch & control the work environment.
As appropriate, the organization shall plan and document arrangements for the control of contaminated or potentially contaminated product so as to stop contamination of the work environment, personnel or product.
For sterile medical devices, the organization shall document requirements for control of contamination with microorganisms or particulate and maintain the specified cleanliness during assembly or packaging processes.
Planning of Product Realization
Plan and develop the processes needed for product realization. Planning of product realization shall be according to the wants of the opposite processes of the standard management system.
Design & Development
Plan and control the planning and development of product. As appropriate, design and development planning documents shall be maintained and updated because the design and development progresses.
Cleanliness of Product
Document requirements for cleanliness of product or contamination control of product if:
a) Product is cleaned by the organization before sterilization or its use;
b) Product is supplied non-sterile and is to be subjected to a cleaning process before sterilization or its use;
c) Product can't be cleaned before sterilization or its use, and its cleanliness is of significance in use;
d) Product is supplied to be used non-sterile, and its cleanliness is of significance in use;
e) Process agents are to be far away from product during manufacture
https://isoindia.org/faqs.php?certification=what-are-the-key-element-for-iso-13485Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why company logo matters
- House Transpo Vice-Chairperson Cong. Carlo Gonzalez Welcomes Recommendation
- Why Is Prince2 Software So Popular With Project Managers?
- Financial Analyses Made Easy
- 5 Top Tips for Reducing Shutdown & Turnaround Times
- Top Tips for Selecting the Best Industrial Cleaning Company
- The Pros of Going Cashless in Your Business Payments
- Four Reasons to Ditch Your Paper Records
- Can’t Verify An Employee’s Social Security Number, This Will Help.
- 5 Indicators Your Maintenance Processes Need Improvement
- New Trend in accounting industry
- How to achieve effective communication as a virtual leader
- Strategic planning pillars
- 21st Century Solution for 21st Century Problems
- Must have Project Reports
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- HOW BUSINESSES NEED TO RESPOND TO COVID-19 AMIDST THE CRISIS
- How does working from home stack up with working from the office?
- An Overview of ITIL V3
- Managing the Stakeholder and Management Strategies
- Tips on Managing Your Workforce Remotely
- ‘Making Tax Digital’: a guide for non-experts
- Practice management for group practices
- Co-working: What’s the big deal?
- What’s Involved in a Revenue Cycle Assessment? How Do Revenue Cycle Experts Maximize Medical Profits?
- The Best Strategies Small, Rural Hospitals Are Using to Survive
- Leverage Domestic Customer Service Outsourcing for Sustained Profits
- Top 5 Ways a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Consulting Service Can Boost your Bottom Line
- 4 Benefits of Gamification in Learning