5 Things I wish I have known when I started using Essential Oils
- Author Rensie Capati
- Published October 25, 2020
- Word count 519
Exploring Essential oils and its benefits
From the relaxing aroma of lavender, calming scent of Jasmine, to the invigorating fragrance of eucalyptus, essential oils ignite your senses and enliven your body. The recent trend nowadays is to go back to basics. Go back to using organic, herbal and natural products. Because of the effects of harsh chemicals from what products we use from day to day, including medicines, it does more harm than good. People now are going back to tapping our natural resources in treating from common symptoms to dreadful diseases. One of the natural and organic ways in healing is the use of essential oils.
Essential oils have been used for medicinal purposes throughout history. The awareness in essential oils has rejuvenated in recent decades with the popularity of spa and aromatherapy, wherein as alternative medicine, uses essential oils and other aromatic compounds. Oils are volatilized, diluted in a carrier oil and used in massage, diffused in the air by a nebulizer or dehumidifiers, heated over a candle flame, or burned as incense.
Some essential oils
As of today, mixing of essential oils or just as is, have notable benefits in treating common illnesses and symptoms. It can also alter moods that is why it mostly used in spa treatments and massage. You can now make a mix on your own depending on your desired application. But before doing so, here are some of the important things to consider:
Consider diluting topical oils.
Diluting essential oils for topical purpose will lessen the concentration, hence, it will not give harsh reaction to the skin when applied. We can use carrier oils to dilute such as Coconut oil or jojoba oil which are great for sensitive skin.
Consider choosing to buy the essential oils with most benefits.
Essential oils do not come cheap. Especially because the process of extracting is also not easy and cheap. Buying the essential oils which has several benefits will save you a lot. Some example may include Lavender and orange essential oils.
Consider proper storage of Essential oils
Undiluted essential oils must be stored in cool place in dark glass containers. This will extend the shelf life and filter out the sun’s ultra violet rays. However, for diluted and mixed solutions like simple home cleaning mixture, you can use clear, plastic containers.
Re-using your old colored glass bottles
Reusing your old bottle containers can save you money plus it is generally safe to reuse it. Simply wash and clean with distilled water and dry before refilling with your favorite essential oil.
There are absolutely many uses of essential oils in your Life
Use essential oils for maintaining overall wellness, clean the house, enhance natural beauty, support healthy weight, promote natural healing to common symptoms, keeping your emotions in check and place it in every room in your home and even your car!
Essential oils benefits
The benefits of Essential oils are almost endless. If you are into living clean and green, natural and organic, what a better way to do this than using Essential oils. Start mixing up your Essential oil kit now!
Rensie Capati Business Solutions Services
A Freelancer specializing in Lean Six Sigma Training, Consultations, Project Management, SEO, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Design, Web Development, Content writing, E-commerce and Social Media Managementhttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Cleansing the body with natural juices
- Shed that weight with HB5 supplement
- A Deeper Dive Into Green Tea's Benefits
- A Look at the Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt
- Blueberries Are Full of Health Benefits
- Five Things Anyone Can Do To Stay Healthy
- Best Foods to Boost Your Brain and Memory Your brain
- What is Nitric Oxide (N.O.)?
- Top Benefits of the Keto Diet
- Fitness Supplements and Expert Choice | BodyTechSupplements
- How To Increase Testosterone?
- Why and when did humankind switch to metal cookware, and what have been the effects?
- A Beginners Guide to CBD & Why It Has Become So Popular
- best natural weight loss GOLD
- Lose Weight Easily Without Exercise
- Why Do People Fail On A Vegan Diet, While Others Succeed?
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout