The Power of Herbal Tea - 10 Teas for Your Body and Soul - Plus Bonus Recipe
- Author Stacey Lewis
- Published October 30, 2020
- Word count 537
Here are 10 powerful herbal teas for your body and soul plus a bonus recipe!
Fenugreek Seed, Ginger, Hibiscus Flower, Holy Basil, Horehound, Pau d’Arco, Mullein, Nettle Leaf, Senna Leaf, Raspberry Leaf
Fenugreek Seeds - Fenugreek is used to lower blood sugar levels, boost testosterone, increase milk production in breastfeeding mothers, reduce cholesterol levels, lower inflammation and help with appetite control.
Ginger - Ginger is used to boost immunity, relieve nausea, reduce inflammation, fight respiratory problems, improve blood circulation, relieve menstrual discomfort and relieve stress.
Hibiscus Flower - Hibiscus is packed with antioxidants and is used to help lower blood pressure It may help lower blood fat levels, boost liver health and may promote weight loss.
Holy Basil - Holy Basil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is used to treat stress, anxiety, asthma, bronchitis, colds, congestion, coughs, flu, sinusitis, sore throat, lowers blood pressure, and arthritis.
Horehound - Horehound is used to treat problems with digestion including loss of appetite, indigestion, bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, liver and gallbladder ailments. It is also used to treat lung and breathing problems including cough, whooping cough, asthma, tuberculosis, bronchitis, and swollen breathing passages.
Pau d’Arco - Pau d’Arco is used to reduce inflammation and promote weight loss. It is also used to help treat conditions such as infections, cancer, diabetes and stomach ulcers.
Mullein - Mullein exhibits antibacterial properties. It is used to treat respiratory conditions, help fight viral infections, relieve issues with sleep, digestive health, joint pain, thyroid issues, headaches, ear Infections and aid tuberculosis treatments
Nettle - Nettle leaf is a gentle diuretic and helps the body to process and flush away toxins. It flushes the kidneys and bladder to prevent and soothe urinary tract infections. Nettle tea is ideal for sodium induced water retention and high blood pressure. It is used to reduce inflammation, treat enlarged prostate symptoms, treat hay fever, lower blood pressure and may aid in controlling blood sugar.
Senna - Senna is used to stimulate bowel movements and alleviate constipation. Senna tea is most commonly used for occasional constipation. Senna has a strong laxative effect.
Red Raspberry Leaf - Red Raspberry Leaf is a good source of nutrients and antioxidants. It is used to relieve premenstrual symptoms (PMS), such as cramping, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and may help shorten labor.
How To Make Herbal Tea
Dried Herbs 1 - 2 tsp
Tea cup or infuser cup
Sweetener to taste (optional)
Add dried herbs to tea cup or infuser cup
Add boiling water
Cover cup or infuser cup with lid
Steep for 3 - 5 minutes
Remover infuser basket
If using a tea cup, use a strainer or cheesecloth to remove the leaves before drinking to prevent throat irritation
Add sweetener to taste (optional)
Sip and enjoy
Where to Buy Herbal Tea
All herbs listed can be found as dried leaves, tea bags, tinctures and capsules in most health food stores and online. You can also purchase them from our Fula Herb Co shop.
Remember to subscribe to our email list to get the latest blog updates, giveaways, coupons, and deals delivered to your inbox. Check out our latest blog posts here.
What is your favorite herbal tea? Comment below.
Stacey is a mom, author, creator and founder. She is the owner of Fula Herb Co and Website Builder Near Me. Read more of her work here:http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Black Girls in Crisis...What Ma'Khia Bryant's Death Reveals
- How Can Office Users And Commercial Real Estate Brokers Adapt To The New Future?
- Understanding The Benefits of Insulation
- Home Design - Brighten Up Your Environment
- Why Handyman Services Are Essential
- How to reduce weight by doing exercise at home?
- 10 Great Things To Do When Lockdown Ends
- Socialism and Capitalism VS Concentrated Wealth/Power
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #4 - Do We Give ‘Social Networks’ More Attention Than Our Homes?
- Pakawaste installation at Wood Wharf development
- Centipede Grass: The Best Weed Killers
- Do Single Moms Have the Right to Pursue New Love?
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factories
- America’s Policing Problems Systematically Reduced
- Why Hire a Professional Lawn Care Service?
- Do roofing companies offer financing?
- “NARCOTIC RED” lipstick tube packed with confidence gets its wearer a stunning look
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #3 - Is There “Neighborhood Watch” For Malicious Contractors?
- The new Malaysian Companies Act and Covid 19 challenges to small and medium enterprises
- Applications of Low-Level laser therapy in dental practice
- Rise of Digital Car Control Console and Application of Embedded HMI System
- Uses Of Dermal Fillers
- Two white girls, tender love is in the air
- 5 Simple & Effective Tips To Spring Clean Your Business
- 5 Great Ways To Upgrade Your Driving Experience
- How to Install Hollow Shaft Encoders, Problems & Solutions
- How First Corporate Clothing Helped During A Time Of Crisis
- Fatty Liver: The Silent Killer
- A Newbie in the Freelancing World
- How to choose custom key chains?