Should You Renovate Your Office?
- Author Anthony Falzon
- Published November 1, 2020
- Word count 274
A businesses' image is one of its most valuable assets, and inherently this affects every dimension of the company, from employee motivation to client trust. Therefore, renovating your office can have various benefits for your business - here are a few:
Increasing Employee Productivity:
A Harvard study found that everything from office artwork to natural light exposure impacted cognitive efficiency, and environmental changes as small as improved air quality resulted in a 61% improvement in cognitive ability.
Therefore, making improvements to the workplace can yield a high ROV through increasing productivity among employees. Consider the color of your office and the impact it will have on employees - for instance, red has been linked to increased levels of passion, while yellow, with greater happiness.
If your office space is not being entirely utilized, partially subletting the commercial building could become a lucrative source of income to supplement your business.
Reducing Operating Costs:
You may be overspending on operating costs as a result of outdated technology & work practices. Renovating your office is a prime opportunity to cut down on these. Embracing technology and using more efficient sources of energy can make restructuring your workplace a fantastic investment.
Attracting New Talent:
Renovating your office is an opportunity to create a workplace where people want to work - making attracting new talent an easier task. To achieve this, it's important to create a space that reinforces a positive company culture, ensures employees are comfortable and staff are supported in their development.
Here are a few things that you can do to achieve this:
Adding comfortable furniture
Incorporating furniture that allows for collaboration among employees
Direct Painting Group offer painting and decorating services to workplaces in London. Visit our site for more information.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Accounting vs. Bookkeeping: What's the Difference?
- CMI programme at Edge Hill helps build stronger team at Pakawaste
- Your PMP Study Plan 2021: 7 steps to PMP Exam Success
- What Is the ABC Test for Independent Contractors?
- 12 Key Factors that Support Transformation into an Anti-Fraud Culture
- How To Get Company Registration in Dubai for Your Business Setup in Dubai
- Europe CEO of the year 2021
- "All races have an opportunity to put their best foot forward in life", says Dr. Marcia
- Advantage Of Using HTML Website Templates
- The Top 10 Reasons Employees Leave Their Jobs — And How To Combat Them
- Five Ways To Create A More Inclusive Workplace
- 6 Big Reasons Why Professional Copywriting Services Can Be a Game Changer For Your Business
- 4 Benefits of Monitoring Your Print Environment
- Using Sales Analytics To Boost Your Performance
- Top 3 ways to improve virtual business meeting during covid-19
- Is 2021 the Year to Take Your Business Digital?
- A qualitative view point of Managerial skills
- Budgeting Operational Plans
- Management Operating Systems: Effectively managing your operations for enhanced performance
- Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- 6 Productivity Hacks That (Actually) Work for Your Small Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- How to choose a Marketing Strategy for any Marketing Campaign?
- The Billionaire Guide On Startup Accelerator Program That Helps You Get Rich
- How can Marketing be done post COVID?
- Crazy for Study launches calculus solutions - Get Textbook Solutions Manual PDF
- Debt management
- 5 core personality traits that will get you a job
- Procurement - It's Methods and Process?