Should You Renovate Your Office?
- Author Anthony Falzon
- Published November 1, 2020
- Word count 274
A businesses' image is one of its most valuable assets, and inherently this affects every dimension of the company, from employee motivation to client trust. Therefore, renovating your office can have various benefits for your business - here are a few:
Increasing Employee Productivity:
A Harvard study found that everything from office artwork to natural light exposure impacted cognitive efficiency, and environmental changes as small as improved air quality resulted in a 61% improvement in cognitive ability.
Therefore, making improvements to the workplace can yield a high ROV through increasing productivity among employees. Consider the color of your office and the impact it will have on employees - for instance, red has been linked to increased levels of passion, while yellow, with greater happiness.
If your office space is not being entirely utilized, partially subletting the commercial building could become a lucrative source of income to supplement your business.
Reducing Operating Costs:
You may be overspending on operating costs as a result of outdated technology & work practices. Renovating your office is a prime opportunity to cut down on these. Embracing technology and using more efficient sources of energy can make restructuring your workplace a fantastic investment.
Attracting New Talent:
Renovating your office is an opportunity to create a workplace where people want to work - making attracting new talent an easier task. To achieve this, it's important to create a space that reinforces a positive company culture, ensures employees are comfortable and staff are supported in their development.
Here are a few things that you can do to achieve this:
Adding comfortable furniture
Incorporating furniture that allows for collaboration among employees
Direct Painting Group offer painting and decorating services to workplaces in London. Visit our site for more information.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- 6 Productivity Hacks That (Actually) Work for Your Small Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- How to choose a Marketing Strategy for any Marketing Campaign?
- The Billionaire Guide On Startup Accelerator Program That Helps You Get Rich
- How can Marketing be done post COVID?
- Crazy for Study launches calculus solutions - Get Textbook Solutions Manual PDF
- Debt management
- 5 core personality traits that will get you a job
- Procurement - It's Methods and Process?
- Key Element of Medical devices management system
- Why company logo matters
- House Transpo Vice-Chairperson Cong. Carlo Gonzalez Welcomes Recommendation
- Why Is Prince2 Software So Popular With Project Managers?
- Financial Analyses Made Easy
- 5 Top Tips for Reducing Shutdown & Turnaround Times
- Top Tips for Selecting the Best Industrial Cleaning Company
- The Pros of Going Cashless in Your Business Payments
- Four Reasons to Ditch Your Paper Records
- Can’t Verify An Employee’s Social Security Number, This Will Help.
- 5 Indicators Your Maintenance Processes Need Improvement
- New Trend in accounting industry
- How to achieve effective communication as a virtual leader
- Strategic planning pillars
- 21st Century Solution for 21st Century Problems
- Must have Project Reports
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- HOW BUSINESSES NEED TO RESPOND TO COVID-19 AMIDST THE CRISIS
- How does working from home stack up with working from the office?