What to do if you are struck by a driver without a license in pasca?
- Author Kevin Ulrich
- Published November 4, 2020
- Word count 271
Driving without a License in Pasco can lead to a severe penalty. You cannot lend the vehicle to the driver without license Car Accident Lawyer in Pasco can help to deal with a personal injury case after an accident
Filing a lawsuit is essential to get compensation for physical Injury, property, or vehicle damage. The situation is little confusing. Read the guidelines below to know what to do after a car accident with an unlicensed driver
What to do after an accident in Pasca?
To start with, check if the insurance coverage is applicable for the driver without a license .If not you can opt for the uninsured coverage in your own insurance policy
If the driver do not have a license, you can file a lawsuit against the Car owner as well
Then report the accident to the legal authorities nearby.
Also keep a copy of the accident report
Now, hire an experienced Car Accident Lawyer in Pasco and seek legal advice at the earliest
It's equally important to understand the regulations in Pasco to file a Personal injury lawsuit
Also, ensure to handover the required documents and evidence to file the Personal Injury Lawsuit
Penalties for driving without a License in Pasco
Imprisonment of 60 days
Fine of up to $ 500
Also, your vehicle may be seized and You cannot apply for a license immediately
To know more about the regulations to follow in Pasca
An experienced Car Accident Lawyer in Pasco can help to get a fair settlement.Besides to know the regulations to follow after an accident in Pasco; you can visit our portal and read the information available
Interested to know further regarding the legal proceedings, then switch to our portal site https://www.caraccident-lawyer.xyz/pasco/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 10 legit ways to make money online
- How to run a Group Action
- Title: Covid 19 Stimulus for the Malaysian economy: A consultative role for newly globalized unions to play
- The new Malaysian Companies Act and Covid 19 challenges to small and medium enterprises
- Useful Tips on Hiring Professional Painters for Your House
- Where Can You Find the Right Australian Visa Services Agent?
- The Metaphysical Challenge to the Reasonable Man Test in Law
- Lawsuit alleges AFFF firefighting foam exposure caused firefighter’s cancer
- Tips You Need To Know About Cell Phones
- Beginners Guide To Estate Planning
- The 5 Biggest GDPR Fines To Date
- Who Is Exempt from Wearing Seat Belts?
- Family Law Attorney - You Would Be Surprised At How Important They Are!
- Threshold Could Be Reduced for Blood Pressure Lowering Drugs
- What Are the Few Things You Will Need to Know About Child Custody in a Separation
- Finance Options for Civil Litigation
- 5 Tips to Choose the Best Lawyer in Dubai For Your Case
- Breathalyzers in DUI Cases Explained
- What is a Field Sobriety Test in a DUI case?
- Military Service & Criminal Convictions
- California's Three Strikes Law Overview
- Ex Post Facto Explained by Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Law in CA
- Gun Silencer Law in California
- Stolen Valor Crimes & Defenses
- New PC 290 Law in California
- Prop 57 Law
- Everything You Need To Consider When Choosing And Hiring A Personal Injury Solicitor
- Value of Car accident lawyer