4 Ways to Get Your Business More Customer Calls from Your Website
- Author Michael Monyak
- Published November 19, 2020
- Word count 871
Do you have a website but are just not getting the calls you want for your business?
If so, then you might need to keep on reading. In this article I will explain the 4 ways to get your business more customer calls from your website.
Most websites (over 90%, according to Ahrefs) don’t get traffic from Google, let alone ANY calls from their website. Now why is that? Well there are a lot of reasons as to why your website is not generating any calls to your business, a nice website design doesn’t mean anything if it’s not generating calls.
Here are the 5 ways to get your business MORE customer calls from your website:
- Display a Call Button
Depending on the type of industry you’re in, it’s always good to display a call button on your website (on mobile) if you’re trying to get more leads.
Don’t make it hard for potential customers to contact you, because chances are, they’ll find someone else to provide a product or service.
If it takes you more than a few seconds to locate your phone number or a contact button, then that could be the #1 reason why you’re not getting calls coming in.
Make your phone number (or call button) easy to find by placing it at the top of your page or above the fold line.
Tip #1: Don’t just display a call button on the homepage, display it on every page, so that the chances of a customer calling you will go up!
- Be Specific on What Your Company Does
If someone is searching for “air conditioning repair” and your website talks about plumbing, then it is time to make some changes onto your website.
People are very hesitant and if they can’t find what they are looking for in a matter of less than a minute, then they will probably click out of your website and find someone else.
When you are specific on what your company does, (for example if someone is searching for “air conditioning repair” then your website should be about HVAC or should talk about air conditioning repair), you are more likely to get more calls because when you confront someone with a specific problem (air conditioner is broken) and you have the solution (you specialize in air conditioning), then BINGO!
- Add in Pictures or Videos
Wouldn’t this article be a lot harder to read if it was cramped up together like this?:
For the homepage or any other pages on your website, it should not be all cramped up together, because even you want potential customers who visit your website to be clear on what your company is and what they do.
Pictures help to grab attention as well and makes the website more fun and exciting to look at.
If your company makes software products, display them on your website, and describe in short detail what it does, it’s benefits, and what it can do to solve a specific problem.
It also makes it easier to explain what your company specializes in when you incorporate pictures and videos.
Instead of just having one single picture in your homepage (or any page), have a few pictures that describe your company and you will be guaranteed to get more customer calls from your website.
- Having a Nice Website Design
If you have already tried all of the other ways listed above, then your website design may not be working well for you, it may be time to redesign your website.
After a couple of years, most website designs can become a little outdated and can potentially harm your website if it’s not updated on a regular basis.
Sometimes, a website that looked very nice 4 years ago could look a little outdated in 2020-2021 times.
Gaining a great first impression is key to marketing your business nowadays and if your website is not looking good or is not producing results for your business, then you may have to hire a professional website designer or agency to help you get a website that generates more customer calls.
BONUS: Make Your Website Load Fast
Most people will not wait more than a few seconds for a website to load, and if your website takes 15 seconds or longer to load, then you are in serious trouble.
People don’t have the patience to wait for a slow website to show up on their phone or computer.
The longer you make them wait, the more likely it is for them to lose interest in doing business with you.
A fast website (3 seconds or faster) is not just important for you to rank on Google, but it is extremely important for getting more customer customer calls from your website.
Faster websites can get you more hot leads and higher rankings on Google.
Google knows that if they send people to your website, and they are bouncing off right away, that will send a message indicating that your website is not so pleasant to visit, and will therefore rank your website lower and lower.
If you would like to learn more about why your website is slow, read this article from EuroVPS.
Hi I'm Michael Monyak, Co-Founder and CEO of BizcaBOOM, a Digital Marketing Enterprise. Our Website is https://bizcaboom.com. This post is from our recent post: https://bizcaboom.com/blog/get-your-business-more-customer-calls-from-websiteArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 3 Crucial Elements for Successful Facebook Ads Campaign
- Why use SEO for Your Business?
- What are the ways to do Marketing in housing societies?
- Top 10 Ways to Make Money with Crowd1 Business
- Empathetic Marketing Lessons Learned from my Scythe-Wielding Days
- HOW TO HAVE A GUARANTEED SUCCESS ON CLICK BANK AFFILIATE MARKETING
- Get the Best Professional Janitorial Service jersey City
- What are the methods to get Customer Feedback?
- 3 Easy Steps to Embrace Your Holiday Brand Voice during COVID-19
- The Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization
- What are the ways to be better at Marketing?
- How important is Marketing for a New Company?
- What are the things about Marketing that are not taught in college?
- What are the best practices of Marketing?
- 10 Essential Marketing Skills to Boost Your Career
- What is Social Feedback Cycle and how does it work?
- Leverage the Power of Social Media Effectively
- What are the Marketing strategies for Grand Opening?
- 12 Social Media Marketing Misconceptions to Understand
- How to evaluate your Marketing plan?
- All In One Internet Marketing Software 2020(Get +Limited time Offer)
- What is Social Entrepreneurship? Why is it important to have Social Entrepreneurs?
- How to make a Marketing plan?
- 4 Classic Marketing Communication Mistakes to Avoid
- What Marketing Mistakes do Companies Make?
- Is Sedex a Sustainability certification
- How to create a powerful marketing message?
- How to make a Marketing strategy?
- What are the rules of Marketing?