3 Crucial Elements for Successful Facebook Ads Campaign
- Author Shahrulnizam Tahir
- Published November 23, 2020
- Word count 686
Facebook is growing massively over a decade ago with now serves more than 2 billion monthly active users. With such a huge market, many marketers now are using Facebook Ads to push their products in front of their customers worldwide. Because of that, they are fighting each other like a marketing Jedi to win the heart of customers and it now become harder and harder by the day. To win the race, you need to ensure your marketing team always monitor these crucial elements day and night to stay competitive.
- Quality of your products – over promise marketing will make you die
Imagine now you yourself are going to buy new shoes, what is the first thing that comes out to your mind? Quality shoes, correct. Even if you are on budget and want to buy a lowly price shoes, you still consider the best quality of the lowly price shoes, right? Of course. Now you may be thinking that your customers buy online and never know the real until they receive it. How it will affect your Facebook Ads campaign? Here it is. Although Facebook allow you to advertise on it platform, and even make money on it, it still care their users the most.
One of the judgement for the Ads campaign is the negative feedback. If your Ads campaign receives more negative comments, negative emotion or Ads report, Facebook will stop your campaign immediately and may flag your business account or may cost you to even lose your hard building Facebook page. Your angry buyer may not ask for return, which mostly of us don’t, even there is money back guarantee, but rather give negative comments on Ads or report your page to Facebook, and boom! You lost your Business account, Facebook page and thousands of customers’ data on it instantly.
- Can your Facebook ads conversion success? Consider this two things.
What is the best Facebook Ads conversion method? It depends. It depends on the products or services that you offer to your customers. Conversion is the process when you bring your customers to purchase your products. There are many. But these are two things to be considered to convert your traffic to successful buyer.
Image or Video and Ads Copy – This is to interrupt the attention of your potential buyer and to persuade them to click the Call to Action. The more effective the Ads, the more conversion click you get, just click, not sales.
Sales Copy or eCommerce store optimization – This is to persuade your potential buyers who click your ads to put their credit card on it.
Both of these are the crucial to your conversion success. If your sales copy or eCommerce store is powerful but your Ads Copy is not good, and vice versa, then you will getting low result. Both of them must be looked carefully. Fix both problems first if you want to get start getting result seriously.
- Targeted audience (traffic) – Your business life
Most marketers have been kicking out from the competition because of burning too much budget without any result. You can choose and sell the best converting products than your competitors sell or selling more compelling products than your competitors. You can make your competitors Ads copy as your swipe file to be used later on. You can resemble or make even better sales copy for your Ads. But you don’t know your competitors actual targeting audience that skyrocket their sales.
This is the most and even the first important things that you need to master. A good products and outstanding sales copy must be shown to the targeted audience for getting sales. You must learn on how to research deeper the hidden audience and use them or getting support from others that know it. Your audiences are your business life and they will determine your quality customers database later on. The more specific your target audience, the better. Some business owner call it as ideal customer avatar. A perfect customer with problems that can be solved by your products. Take time to learn your ideal targeted audiences, it worth for your business.
Looking for a copywriter? Shahrulnizam Tahir is a professional copywriter that can do many types of copywriting projects such as sales page writing, email writing and social ads writing. You can get in touch with him via LinkedIn (Profile name: Shahrulnizam Tahir | URL profile id: shahrulwriters).Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to generate leads through Marketing?
- Adapting to the New Changes of Economics Of B2B Marketing
- Why A Website Is Important For Small Businesses?
- How We Rebranded, Redesigned & Redefined a Small Business
- 3 amazing facts about affiliate Marketing
- Why Your Business Needs A Corporate Video in 2021
- Digital Marketing in Simple Terms
- TriVistaMedia says thank you to our clients in 2020 and we wish everyone tremendous success in 2021
- Beware of ‘Get Rich Fast’ Programs
- How is it realized that the two sessions use a 3-meter long-distance credit card?
- The Importance of Engagement on Instagram
- What are the basic needs of the Customers?
- Why New Brands Need A Social Proof Platform
- How to Have More Inclusive Brand Marketing—Authentically
- Simple Trick to Get Potential Clients Using Meetup
- Why Photo Editing Service is Important in Our Life?
- Simple Strategy to Get Clients For Newbies
- A Recipe For Marketing Through The COVID-19 Pandemic 2021
- CHEAPEST GURANTEED WAY EVER TO RANK ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE
- Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt #8 - The Inconvenient Side Effect of the Shop Local Movement
- How to create a successful Social Media Marketing Campaign?
- How and why is Customer Satisfaction important?
- Your Guide to SEO Trends for 2021
- How to Have Clients Who Are Your Ardent Champions
- Specialty Chemicals Market Size Projected To Record $953.9 billion by 2027
- How does Brand Building works?