Simple Strategy to Get Clients For Newbies
- Author Shahrulnizam Tahir
- Published December 17, 2020
- Word count 624
With global and economic instability, a lot of people are losing their jobs and becoming unemployed. Even worse, most graduates from universities are getting difficult to get a job as many companies want to cut their cost for their survival.
Due to this current situation, most of the people are now looking to make money online by selling products or offering services to their potential market. For those who are in business industries for a long time, they can compete with others as they have more capital, networking, and resources.
But what are about newbies who initially started? Since their resources are limited, how can they get their first 10 clients? They can use LinkedIn as their marketing platform for the beginning.
LinkedIn is one of the best, or perhaps the best for newbies to get their first 10 clients and make money online. Why? Because unlike Facebook, LinkedIn allows you to have connections up to 30,000 first connections.
If you are connecting with your right and ideal potential target clients, you have a greater chance to get your first 10 clients. Some people said that you can get stable income from repeating clients only from their LinkedIn connection.
It’s true, but it also depends on other factors such as the quality of your products or services and your own customer services too. Not only that, since LinkedIn allows your profile to appear in search engines, your profile customization with the right keywords will help you get some clients from search engines later on.
But how can you get quality LinkedIn connections? You can join LinkedIn groups that relate to your products or services that you want to offer up to maximum 100 groups. For example, if you offer accounting services, then you can join groups related to business, marketing or finance.
Most of the groups will not allow you to post business links or your products directly to their groups. That is normally one of the rules that they set in the groups. But do not worry. The purpose to join the group is to connect with the other group members that are active and ideal to be your potential clients only.
After you get approved, you can go to the member area, and look at other members' profiles one by one, and when you find your ideal clients, you need to engage with their 3-5 LinkedIn posts, and then send connections to them.
If you want, you can send a simple introduction note, but do not promote or sell anything. You can send a promotion message just after you connect with them. The more your connection, the more visible you are especially when you post something in your profile. The key is to stay active on these platforms.
You also can set up one private LinkedIn group and invite all your LinkedIn connections to join the group. In this group, you can engage with them more to relevant topics, asking some questions and invite them to your online presentation or anything to promote your products or services as long as you do not do any hard selling approach and your connection will love to hear it.
This is the best way as you may not want to spend your entire life messaging them one by one, and most of the group's owners on LinkedIn do this to save their time. Besides, LinkedIn is designed for a professional network, thus they are more acceptable to build business networking.
You can try this simple strategy to build up your clients base. It may not be many, but it will certainly help you to grow as satisfying clients may bring you some referral clients for you. It’s a simple strategy that is worth a long term business game.
Looking for a copywriter? Shahrulnizam Tahir is a professional copywriter that can do many types of copywriting projects such as sales page writing, email writing, article writing, content writing, blog writing and social ads writing. You can get in touch with him via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shahrulwriters/).Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to generate leads through Marketing?
- Adapting to the New Changes of Economics Of B2B Marketing
- Why A Website Is Important For Small Businesses?
- How We Rebranded, Redesigned & Redefined a Small Business
- 3 amazing facts about affiliate Marketing
- Why Your Business Needs A Corporate Video in 2021
- Digital Marketing in Simple Terms
- TriVistaMedia says thank you to our clients in 2020 and we wish everyone tremendous success in 2021
- Beware of ‘Get Rich Fast’ Programs
- How is it realized that the two sessions use a 3-meter long-distance credit card?
- The Importance of Engagement on Instagram
- What are the basic needs of the Customers?
- Why New Brands Need A Social Proof Platform
- How to Have More Inclusive Brand Marketing—Authentically
- Simple Trick to Get Potential Clients Using Meetup
- Why Photo Editing Service is Important in Our Life?
- A Recipe For Marketing Through The COVID-19 Pandemic 2021
- CHEAPEST GURANTEED WAY EVER TO RANK ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE
- Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt #8 - The Inconvenient Side Effect of the Shop Local Movement
- How to create a successful Social Media Marketing Campaign?
- How and why is Customer Satisfaction important?
- Your Guide to SEO Trends for 2021
- How to Have Clients Who Are Your Ardent Champions
- Specialty Chemicals Market Size Projected To Record $953.9 billion by 2027
- How does Brand Building works?
- 3 Crucial Elements for Successful Facebook Ads Campaign