Why Your Business Needs A Corporate Video in 2021
- Author Dougie Walker
- Published January 7, 2021
- Word count 543
The world is obsessed with videos currently. Whether you waste too much time watching silly Tik Tok videos that make you laugh or watch 'how to' videos on YouTube to help you fix a problem at home, we are all watching videos on a daily basis. I don't have the latest statistics for 2020 but I can only assume that with everyone in Lockdown for at least part of the year, streaming videos will have increased yet again.
An article on Oberlo (www.oberlo.co.uk) states that 'In 2019, users spent a weekly average of 6 hours 48 minutes watching online videos'.
So how can this help your business?
- Increase Sales
It has been proven that if a customer can watch a video about a product they are more likely to have the confidence to buy it.
- Increased Time On Your Website
Google will rank a website more highly if it can see customers spend a lot of time on it. Therefore, if you are giving potential customers the opportunity to watch videos about your products or services on your website your average session time will increase and hopefully your rankings.
- Customer Trust & Confidence
Watching a video about a product, service or your company can give potential customers the confidence to buy from you. Seeing the real people behind a company adds a lot of trust in the company.
Another way to use video to direct customers to your website is to have a section of ‘how to’ videos. For example, if you sell computer software and have short videos on how to set up the software or how to use it, it may result in someone buying the software if they are unsure and at the very least will ensure your website becomes more popular. More popularity will help increase sales. For customers who already own the software, it is a great way to sell upgrades if you have a video showing what they can achieve with the upgrade.
At STROMA Films in Edinburgh, we have experience working with all types of companies from new start-ups to recognised UK brands. We have created product online films, corporate films and promotional films.
SOLICITOR SERVICE/CASE FILMS
At STROMA Films, we recently worked with Digby Brown Solicitors to create 2 videos about cases they had successfully completed. The videos added a human story and brought their cases to life by hearing from the actual people involved.
Firefighter, Ian McDonald was taking part in a training exercise in March 2014 when his hand was pierced by a high-pressure jet of hydraulic fluid.
He had 40 operations after the toxic liquid destroyed the tissue in his right hand but after a 4-year battle doctors were forced to amputate.
This film tells the story of how the amputation impacted Ian’s life and the part Digby Brown played in his recovery.
Scott's Story - Life After A Brain Injury
Scott Sutherland suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result of a hit and run. This is his story of how Digby Brown helped him and his family.
We believe online video is a great way to promote your business further especially in 2021 when we are still fighting the battle with COVID-19 and not being able to conduct as much face-to-face business.
Dougie Walker is a film producer and partner at video production company, STROMA Films in Edinburgh.
Corporate and promotional films: https://www.stromafilms.co.uk/work/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to generate leads through Marketing?
- Adapting to the New Changes of Economics Of B2B Marketing
- Why A Website Is Important For Small Businesses?
- How We Rebranded, Redesigned & Redefined a Small Business
- 3 amazing facts about affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing in Simple Terms
- TriVistaMedia says thank you to our clients in 2020 and we wish everyone tremendous success in 2021
- Beware of ‘Get Rich Fast’ Programs
- How is it realized that the two sessions use a 3-meter long-distance credit card?
- The Importance of Engagement on Instagram
- What are the basic needs of the Customers?
- Why New Brands Need A Social Proof Platform
- How to Have More Inclusive Brand Marketing—Authentically
- Simple Trick to Get Potential Clients Using Meetup
- Why Photo Editing Service is Important in Our Life?
- Simple Strategy to Get Clients For Newbies
- A Recipe For Marketing Through The COVID-19 Pandemic 2021
- CHEAPEST GURANTEED WAY EVER TO RANK ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE
- Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt #8 - The Inconvenient Side Effect of the Shop Local Movement
- How to create a successful Social Media Marketing Campaign?
- How and why is Customer Satisfaction important?
- Your Guide to SEO Trends for 2021
- How to Have Clients Who Are Your Ardent Champions
- Specialty Chemicals Market Size Projected To Record $953.9 billion by 2027
- How does Brand Building works?
- 3 Crucial Elements for Successful Facebook Ads Campaign