Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Author Edward Pratt
- Published January 24, 2021
- Word count 792
Global market suffered a huge fall when the pandemic strikes. It took hold all the countries went into lockdown, so it was a really a hard phase specially investors. So how they are coping up? Most people think of how to divert on investing, some invest on property, gold, luxury cars and even on higher education. PhDStudies.ae, is the home for Global Academic Studies wherein we provide BA, MBA and PhD programs from our partnered Universities, for you.
UK and US stock markets suffered heavy losses over fears about a renewed rise in corona virus cases and further lockdowns. More than £50 billion was wiped off UK shares, and similar falls were seen across Europe, America and Asia. In the last week of October, markets around the world fell again as Covid-19 cases surged and fresh lockdown restrictions were announced in France and Germany.
Since the start of the year, the FTSE 100 has fallen 16%, as at December 21. Gold, meanwhile, traditionally a safe-haven asset has also been volatile. The price of the yellow metal plunged in March 2020, but it rallied over the summer months. Overall it is up 23% since the start of the year, as at December 21. People are spending less, which is bad for your social life but good for your wallet. Any extra cash could be an opportunity to invest, that is why professionals are being more careful on spending, and they enroll on developing their strategic social development thru online learning and distance education. Achieving your PhDStudies.ae, helps you focus on the know-how of the real financial world. Some investors have already taken advantage of cheap shares, so invest wisely.
Living in a corporate real world during pandemic affects a lot of people, especially for those professionals not having a competitive educational background. That is why they have decided to enroll on online learning and distance education even on their busy schedule to be more competitive and meet their career goals.
Should you invest in shares?
It was a resounding yes from 70% of investors who believed the fall in the FTSE 100 represented a strong investment opportunity because many of the stocks were hugely undervalued, according to research carried out by exchange traded fund provider GraniteShares in March.
Things can always get worse before they get better, so the short-term outlook is always tough. Investing when people are fearful and there’s a high amount of uncertainty is an understandably daunting task. Always remember, a “loss” is only a loss when you sell the investments. The big question to ask yourself is whether you think we’ll be in a better situation by the time you’ll want the money. Things can always get worse before they get better, so the short-term outlook is always tough.
Golden rules when it comes to investing during a financial crisis:
Stay Calm – keep your finances on track by staying rational about your investments even though some of us are feeling emotional at the moment.
Think about your aims – it all depends on the kind of investor you are, your personal circumstances, objectives, needs and risk tolerance. Do what your heart desires. Invest on higher education by enrolling on online learning and distance education.
Consider drip-feeding your money bit by bit – if the markets go down further you’re buying at a cheaper level and it could help smooth out your returns, with the hope they recover and grow in the longer term, taking PhDStudies.ae into consideration.
Market volatility is actually a good thing because it’s what drives stock market gains over time. And, throughout history, the market has favored investors who have the patience and discipline to stick with their investment strategies even in the face of severe stock market declines. Before deciding on any investment, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or doubts. Taking PhDStudies.ae into considerations wherein you can find amazing opportunities thru online learning and distance education that promise to deliver results as financial stability matters.
So what’s an investor do? Surveyed done to top advisors, money managers, and asset-allocation experts to determine the path forward. They all agreed: Constructing a portfolio for these times should start with a reset of expectations. Stock returns are unlikely to be driven by the big domestic growth companies that have fueled the past decade’s gains.
With a PhD Degree from PhDStudies.ae, you can too can excel in your career to new heights through online learning and distance education.
The Home for Global Academic Studies
Visit our website www.phdstudies.aeArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Businesses Should Invest In Soft Skills Training
- Cultivating a Culture That Propels Organizational Growth
- The Main Contributors Of Poor Data Integrity – What Can You Do About It?
- Project Management for Developing Countries
- Benefits Of Using LTL Freight Shipping
- 10 Must-Do Steps for Successful Business Planning of Startups
- Should you implement an Employee Assistance Program at your organisation?
- Crisis Management in an Educational Institution After COVID-19: Addressing Difficulties in the Transition to Virtual Education
- SWOT Analysis and 50 Urgent Questions to Ask (Free Checklist)
- The Authentic Manager
- AUDIT SERVICES IN UAE
- 5 Tips to Grow Your Business in 12 Months
- Things That Will Lead Your Small Business A CRA Audit
- How To Calculate And Manage Capacity in an Agile Environment
- 5 Jaw-Dropping Reasons Why MiMETV is the Best Internet Service Provider in Dhaka.
- The role of small and medium enterprises on the country's economy
- 6 Resources for Leadership Development
- 6 Benefits of Doing Business in the United Kingdom
- 9 tips for digital transformation success
- Creating Psychological Safety through structure and human interaction
- Tips for Establishing Trust as a Leader
- Why has Network Security Become Essential for Businesses?
- Active Listening: Do You Listen to Reply or to Understand?
- 5 Ways To Create A Positive Workplace Culture
- 5 Ways You Should Be Using Digital Signage in the Workplace
- Organization Development
- The world is in chaos: How to lead in times of uncertainty?
- 5 Great Ways To Foster A Positive Workplace Culture
- Why I am successful in the male dominated industry of solar
- How to fill your PMP application form like a pro? (with examples)