Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Author Edward Pratt
- Published January 24, 2021
- Word count 792
Global market suffered a huge fall when the pandemic strikes. It took hold all the countries went into lockdown, so it was a really a hard phase specially investors. So how they are coping up? Most people think of how to divert on investing, some invest on property, gold, luxury cars and even on higher education. PhDStudies.ae, is the home for Global Academic Studies wherein we provide BA, MBA and PhD programs from our partnered Universities, for you.
UK and US stock markets suffered heavy losses over fears about a renewed rise in corona virus cases and further lockdowns. More than £50 billion was wiped off UK shares, and similar falls were seen across Europe, America and Asia. In the last week of October, markets around the world fell again as Covid-19 cases surged and fresh lockdown restrictions were announced in France and Germany.
Since the start of the year, the FTSE 100 has fallen 16%, as at December 21. Gold, meanwhile, traditionally a safe-haven asset has also been volatile. The price of the yellow metal plunged in March 2020, but it rallied over the summer months. Overall it is up 23% since the start of the year, as at December 21. People are spending less, which is bad for your social life but good for your wallet. Any extra cash could be an opportunity to invest, that is why professionals are being more careful on spending, and they enroll on developing their strategic social development thru online learning and distance education. Achieving your PhDStudies.ae, helps you focus on the know-how of the real financial world. Some investors have already taken advantage of cheap shares, so invest wisely.
Living in a corporate real world during pandemic affects a lot of people, especially for those professionals not having a competitive educational background. That is why they have decided to enroll on online learning and distance education even on their busy schedule to be more competitive and meet their career goals.
Should you invest in shares?
It was a resounding yes from 70% of investors who believed the fall in the FTSE 100 represented a strong investment opportunity because many of the stocks were hugely undervalued, according to research carried out by exchange traded fund provider GraniteShares in March.
Things can always get worse before they get better, so the short-term outlook is always tough. Investing when people are fearful and there’s a high amount of uncertainty is an understandably daunting task. Always remember, a “loss” is only a loss when you sell the investments. The big question to ask yourself is whether you think we’ll be in a better situation by the time you’ll want the money. Things can always get worse before they get better, so the short-term outlook is always tough.
Golden rules when it comes to investing during a financial crisis:
Stay Calm – keep your finances on track by staying rational about your investments even though some of us are feeling emotional at the moment.
Think about your aims – it all depends on the kind of investor you are, your personal circumstances, objectives, needs and risk tolerance. Do what your heart desires. Invest on higher education by enrolling on online learning and distance education.
Consider drip-feeding your money bit by bit – if the markets go down further you’re buying at a cheaper level and it could help smooth out your returns, with the hope they recover and grow in the longer term, taking PhDStudies.ae into consideration.
Market volatility is actually a good thing because it’s what drives stock market gains over time. And, throughout history, the market has favored investors who have the patience and discipline to stick with their investment strategies even in the face of severe stock market declines. Before deciding on any investment, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or doubts. Taking PhDStudies.ae into considerations wherein you can find amazing opportunities thru online learning and distance education that promise to deliver results as financial stability matters.
So what’s an investor do? Surveyed done to top advisors, money managers, and asset-allocation experts to determine the path forward. They all agreed: Constructing a portfolio for these times should start with a reset of expectations. Stock returns are unlikely to be driven by the big domestic growth companies that have fueled the past decade’s gains.
With a PhD Degree from PhDStudies.ae, you can too can excel in your career to new heights through online learning and distance education.
The Home for Global Academic Studies
Visit our website www.phdstudies.aeArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Europe CEO of the year 2021
- "All races have an opportunity to put their best foot forward in life", says Dr. Marcia
- Advantage Of Using HTML Website Templates
- The Top 10 Reasons Employees Leave Their Jobs — And How To Combat Them
- Five Ways To Create A More Inclusive Workplace
- 6 Big Reasons Why Professional Copywriting Services Can Be a Game Changer For Your Business
- 4 Benefits of Monitoring Your Print Environment
- Using Sales Analytics To Boost Your Performance
- Top 3 ways to improve virtual business meeting during covid-19
- Is 2021 the Year to Take Your Business Digital?
- A qualitative view point of Managerial skills
- Budgeting Operational Plans
- Management Operating Systems: Effectively managing your operations for enhanced performance
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- 6 Productivity Hacks That (Actually) Work for Your Small Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- How to choose a Marketing Strategy for any Marketing Campaign?
- The Billionaire Guide On Startup Accelerator Program That Helps You Get Rich
- How can Marketing be done post COVID?
- Crazy for Study launches calculus solutions - Get Textbook Solutions Manual PDF
- Debt management
- 5 core personality traits that will get you a job
- Procurement - It's Methods and Process?
- Should You Renovate Your Office?
- Key Element of Medical devices management system
- Why company logo matters
- House Transpo Vice-Chairperson Cong. Carlo Gonzalez Welcomes Recommendation
- Why Is Prince2 Software So Popular With Project Managers?
- Financial Analyses Made Easy