Management Operating Systems: Effectively managing your operations for enhanced performance
- Author Brian Whitehouse
- Published January 28, 2021
- Word count 264
All kinds of companies – from freshly formed high-tech operations and fast-growing retail chains, to mature firms in chemicals and utilities – have improved their operations. Odds are your company has made substantial investments in process improvement, the latest and greatest technology, and training for your people. Hopefully, you have realized significant gains in profitability and competitiveness as a result.
But even the best companies are never satisfied. They always search for new ways to hone their operations, whether global or simply local. This article is written for such companies. In fact, it points the way to a whole new level of operational performance, achieved by using a comprehensive approach The Profit Coaches calls Management Operating Systems (MOS).
MOS reaches deep into your operations’ potential, much deeper than most companies have gone to date, to deliver sustained behavior change and startlingly substantial gains in corporate performance. For example, a major electronics retailer freed up more than $200 million in working capital via new supply chain efficiencies within one year after installing its MOS, with no technology investments. A major manufacturer eliminated $5.3 million in non-value-added activities, saved $4.2 million in railcar leases, and another $13.3 million from inventory right-sizing and product rationalization. A commercial aircraft maintenance and supply firm achieved a $19 million inventory reduction and trimmed more than $1 million per annum from its storage costs. A global specialty chemicals company reduced its supply chain operating costs by 30%. Best of all, the gains achieved via MOS are permanent, because MOS changes the culture of your organization, which in turn changes how your people think, make choices, and behave on the job.
Successful, proven and results driven Senior Executive with over 20 years of partnering with companies to maximize profitability, enhance management effectiveness and creating distinctive competitive advantages across multiple functions and industries.
Brian L. Whitehouse
There are no posted comments.
- CMI programme at Edge Hill helps build stronger team at Pakawaste
- Your PMP Study Plan 2021: 7 steps to PMP Exam Success
- What Is the ABC Test for Independent Contractors?
- 12 Key Factors that Support Transformation into an Anti-Fraud Culture
- How To Get Company Registration in Dubai for Your Business Setup in Dubai
- Europe CEO of the year 2021
- "All races have an opportunity to put their best foot forward in life", says Dr. Marcia
- Advantage Of Using HTML Website Templates
- The Top 10 Reasons Employees Leave Their Jobs — And How To Combat Them
- Five Ways To Create A More Inclusive Workplace
- 6 Big Reasons Why Professional Copywriting Services Can Be a Game Changer For Your Business
- 4 Benefits of Monitoring Your Print Environment
- Using Sales Analytics To Boost Your Performance
- Top 3 ways to improve virtual business meeting during covid-19
- Is 2021 the Year to Take Your Business Digital?
- A qualitative view point of Managerial skills
- Budgeting Operational Plans
- Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Gender gap in entrepreneurship
- 6 Productivity Hacks That (Actually) Work for Your Small Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
- How to choose a Marketing Strategy for any Marketing Campaign?
- The Billionaire Guide On Startup Accelerator Program That Helps You Get Rich
- How can Marketing be done post COVID?
- Crazy for Study launches calculus solutions - Get Textbook Solutions Manual PDF
- Debt management
- 5 core personality traits that will get you a job
- Procurement - It's Methods and Process?
- Should You Renovate Your Office?