Digital Downloads -A Hot Marketing Trend
- Author Andrew Lawrence
- Published February 8, 2021
- Word count 349
Many companies with an online sales presence are way behind in offering digital downloads. That may include some of your clients.
Digital download is poised to become a hot new online retail marketing/sales trend in 2021. Why?
One of the fundamental changes stemming from the pandemic of 2020 is how many more consumers bought online. Buying online is something that millennials and younger generations have been doing for years. During the pandemic consumers bought nearly everything online. They purchased both physical and nonphysical products and services. Many of these were digital downloads.
From JPMorgan.com, “The pandemic has pushed more shoppers online … and this trend is likely to stick, even as brick-and-mortar stores open their doors again.”
Plus, baby boomers are shopping online more and more. “There has been a significant increase in consumers over 50 who had never shopped online and are now saying, ‘Oh wow, this is so much easier than I thought,’" said Deborah Weinswig, chief executive of retail consulting firm Coresight Research.
Digital downloads is, and is destined to be, a booming market. Many retail companies offer online digital downloads. However, the retailers of online digital downloads are dominated by tech-oriented companies like Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Google, often via their online app stores. The tech industry has been marketing and selling digital downloads online for decades. In 2020 digital downloads was a $200 billion industry.
Many more companies can expand their online sales presence to include digital downloadable items.
What are the advantages to a company in selling online digital downloads?
new revenue stream
low cost/ease of offering
low ongoing overhead
Regarding digital downloads, a company does not have to be in a tech related business, many companies may be able to simply and easily expand their online sales and marketing into online digital download areas such as digital art downloads. Or entertainment downloads. Or one of the other areas of the digital download world.
Yes, digital downloads can be a profitable and new long-term source of revenue. And you can easily and inexpensively participate.
Andrew Lawrence is a Los Angeles photographic artist who has turned some of his cool color photos into digital downloads. They are available for collaboration or partnership. www.coolcolorphotos.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Start Dropshipping Business Without Expensive Budget
- BS Fixings Launches exciting new website.
- Try Easiest Headband Wigs
- Improving the Post-Purchase Experience
- Tips on Running Your Own E-commerce Website
- Washington Struggles With Robinhood Politics
- The Internet Startup Secrets of Jack Ma, Founder of Alibaba Group
- The Entrepreneurship and Investing Secrets of Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
- The Rise of Canadian eCommerce, and The Impact On Online Shopping
- How I Failed Miserably in My Amazon FBA Business (And What I Learned)
- 5 Top Reasons Sellers Fail at Amazon FBA
- Black Friday 2020 The Countdown Begins
- Dragon Medical One | An Amazing Cloud-Based Speech Recognition Solution
- Web Design Options for Web Designers on a Budget
- Hidden Camera Price in Pakistan - Tips to Get One For Less
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Buying Laptops Under 200 Pounds.
- The Digital Transformation of AS9110 Quality Management Systems
- How to start an E-commerce Business? A guide for beginners.
- Get High Quality Shirt Boxes Wholesale at iCustomBoxes
- The Best Gift on This Father’s Day
- New Trends for Cosmetic Packaging
- How to Hide Out-of-Stock Products from your Collections on Shopify
- Changing product prices on Shopify: How to do it right?
- A Picture With Words: The Simple Living Biography Of Our Love Life
- Retaining Memories of Moments with your Baby through Picture with Words
- Importance of online shopping, don’t waste your time.
- Put Song Lyrics on Pictures and Pass Your Love Messages
- How to Lay Artificial Grass
- Drop Shipping for Dummies: Easily Start a Dropshipping Business Today