Digital Downloads -A Hot Marketing Trend
- Author Andrew Lawrence
- Published February 8, 2021
- Word count 349
Many companies with an online sales presence are way behind in offering digital downloads. That may include some of your clients.
Digital download is poised to become a hot new online retail marketing/sales trend in 2021. Why?
One of the fundamental changes stemming from the pandemic of 2020 is how many more consumers bought online. Buying online is something that millennials and younger generations have been doing for years. During the pandemic consumers bought nearly everything online. They purchased both physical and nonphysical products and services. Many of these were digital downloads.
From JPMorgan.com, “The pandemic has pushed more shoppers online … and this trend is likely to stick, even as brick-and-mortar stores open their doors again.”
Plus, baby boomers are shopping online more and more. “There has been a significant increase in consumers over 50 who had never shopped online and are now saying, ‘Oh wow, this is so much easier than I thought,’" said Deborah Weinswig, chief executive of retail consulting firm Coresight Research.
Digital downloads is, and is destined to be, a booming market. Many retail companies offer online digital downloads. However, the retailers of online digital downloads are dominated by tech-oriented companies like Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Google, often via their online app stores. The tech industry has been marketing and selling digital downloads online for decades. In 2020 digital downloads was a $200 billion industry.
Many more companies can expand their online sales presence to include digital downloadable items.
What are the advantages to a company in selling online digital downloads?
new revenue stream
low cost/ease of offering
low ongoing overhead
Regarding digital downloads, a company does not have to be in a tech related business, many companies may be able to simply and easily expand their online sales and marketing into online digital download areas such as digital art downloads. Or entertainment downloads. Or one of the other areas of the digital download world.
Yes, digital downloads can be a profitable and new long-term source of revenue. And you can easily and inexpensively participate.
Andrew Lawrence is a Los Angeles photographic artist who has turned some of his cool color photos into digital downloads. They are available for collaboration or partnership. www.coolcolorphotos.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A step-by-step effective guide-How to rank your B2B content on the first page of Google?
- Buying a super specialty home for our futuristic purposes is an exciting experience
- Pros And Cons Of Accepting Digital Currencies Including The bitcoin Protocol
- The Different Ways That Internet Usage Can Impact Your Business
- Modern Day Ecommerce
- How to Find Freelance Projects Online ?
- Modern Day Ecommerce - Security and Privacy
- E-commerce of wine, the boom of 2020 in the data of the Italian bigs, who look to the future
- How to Start Your Own Payment Gateway business
- Zimbabwean Pool company launches a one stop online pool store.
- 10 professional tips for dress mannequin for e-commerce business
- Ways to Make Your Blog Post Interactive
- Website Development
- CBD Hemp Oil Boxes And It’s Benefits
- Things to Know About Vape Oil Cartridge Boxes
- Reasons Why Engineering Consulting Services Are Beneficial To Businesses
- What Are The Benefits of Social Commerce For Brands
- Top Central Air Conditioner Comparison for 2021 Summer — Trane vs Daikin vs Mitsubishi vs Carrier
- How to Start Dropshipping Business Without Expensive Budget
- BS Fixings Launches exciting new website.
- Try Easiest Headband Wigs
- Improving the Post-Purchase Experience
- Tips on Running Your Own E-commerce Website
- Washington Struggles With Robinhood Politics
- The Internet Startup Secrets of Jack Ma, Founder of Alibaba Group
- The Entrepreneurship and Investing Secrets of Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
- The Rise of Canadian eCommerce, and The Impact On Online Shopping
- How I Failed Miserably in My Amazon FBA Business (And What I Learned)
- 5 Top Reasons Sellers Fail at Amazon FBA