“NARCOTIC RED” lipstick tube packed with confidence gets its wearer a stunning look
- Author Asha Bajaj
- Published April 27, 2021
- Word count 525
#NarcoticRedLipstick; #PopularForMistresses, #DrMarciaAnnMimsCoppertino
Beverly Hills (California)/Canadian-Media: “NARCOTIC RED” lipstick tube is the newest revolutionary product developed by Dr. Marcia Ann Mims Coppertino, the author of ’21 Days with the Mistress of King Midas’.
“NARCOTIC RED” is the most popular color of lipstick worn by mistresses.
From the deepest crimsons to the brightest cherry hues, the red lipstick tube is packed with confidence which could get its wearer a stunning look.
It was in 3,500 B.C.E. that Red lipstick originated in the Sumerian region of southern Mesopotamia where red rocks, a variety of gemstones, were crushed into a powder to tint the lips red.
A trend of lip color of all shades also became popular in Ancient Egypt, where Cleopatra was known to wear lip paint created using crushed insects mixed into a vibrant paste.
To give the early lipstick a variety of hues, textures, and finishes, other additives, such as groundfish scales and harmful elements were used, some of which were toxic when applied to the skin, but over time such practices became a history.
Depending on the decade, century, or region, wearing lipstick has been of social importance and has carried with it a multitude of meanings such as being alluring, a proclamation of social status, or a performance of wealth, an admission of wickedness, vanity, or a failing of morality, show of elegance or a visual statement of confidence, dependent till the present times on the beliefs of the social conventions of the era. For example, at one point in Roman history, men regularly took to wearing lip color, red and otherwise.
With changing beliefs and times, the chemistry of lipstick also changed when during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, oils, waxes, and petroleum were added as the ingredients to facilitate the chemists and the cosmetics companies to augment the longevity of wear, the variety of hues, and the moisturizing potential of the formulas.
The packaging of this product underwent various changes from Ancient Egypt the lip color was mixed in pots leading to the present typical lipstick package of a bullet with a cap and a twist-up mechanism, first patented in 1923 by Nashville, Tennessee-native James Bruce Mason Jr.
Since then with there was an evolution of lipstick with a change in the beauty trends.
But the instant impact of a red lip doesn’t change, as the color always makes a statement.
Everyone From Cleopatra to Marilyn Monroe, who selects a red color makes it their own. There has never been a shortage of iconic red-lip looks.
What’s your favorite red? Do you have a brand or a specific shade that is your beauty calling card? Or are you in the red-is-for-special-occasions-only camp?
Choose from additional shades such as Carnation red, Christmas Day red, Beverly Hills red, I’m in love red, Holiday red, New Year’s Eve red, Red flowers red, Perfume red, Mercedes red, and My Mother’s Heart red.
The price is $18.00 per tube.
To place an order click: https://coppertino.wufoo.com/forms/k1y5zevf0heio5j/
Contact Dr. Marcia Ann Mims Coppertino, Narcotic Lover,
by phone: 424–634- 9615
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Asha Bajaj and I am the Editorial-Director, publisher, and marketing of Canadian Media (www.canadian-media.com), which is a digital news media publication of both national and international news on varied segments of society.
I am also a Special Canadian correspondent of IBNSCanada Inc. (part of https://www.indiablooms.com/world-home-main.html).
I also have access to quite a few digital media platforms for publication and promotion.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- These 6 Google Analytics Mistakes Should Be Avoided
- More content isn't necessarily better for Google rankings.
- Pediatricians Email List | Pediatricians Sales Leads
- How to Stay Away From Scam Products or Programs in Order to Become An Authority Blogger in Your Niche
- Instagram Marketing Tips for Your Business
- 8 Ways To Improve Customer Retention
- What Message Are You Sending Your Business Contacts?
- Ventilation system in the workshop
- Instagram Marketing Tips for Your Business
- What Amount Of Time Does It Require To Plan And Construct A Site?
- Character Building: 3 Unexpected Ways Animation is Used in Marketing
- PACKAGING SLEEVE- A PERFECT PACKAGING TO PROVIDE A PROMINENCE TO YOUR PRODUCT ON DISPLAY SHELVES
- Product Packaging Boxes- A Reliable Packaging Option For Every Type Of Product
- All you need to know about Logo Designs
- 5 Powerful Ways To Raise Your Online Profile
- Business Recovery and Continuity Plan During COVID-19
- 5 Reasons Why Online Marketing Is Flourishing (And How You Can Use It In Your Business)
- The power of evidence
- Get Custom Printed Chinese Takeout Boxes with Free Shipping
- Buy Edu Backlinks
- Waterproofing Contractors And Commercial Waterproofing Companies
- How to make money on TikTok? The best Tiktok marketing strategies revealed
- How to Find and Lease Retail Space Without a Broker
- Get Custom Blank Cigarette Boxes at RushPackaging
- 7 Tips MedSpas Can Follow to Increase Website Traffic
- Custom Burger Boxes at RushPackaging
- What Is Reddit? Learn How To Post On Reddit Like A Pro In 2021
- 7 Important Reasons You Should Have a Business Email
- Tales from the Online Marketing Crypt #10: Playing the Dangerous Comparison Game on Social Media