“NARCOTIC RED” lipstick tube packed with confidence gets its wearer a stunning look
- Author Asha Bajaj
- Published April 27, 2021
- Word count 525
#NarcoticRedLipstick; #PopularForMistresses, #DrMarciaAnnMimsCoppertino
Beverly Hills (California)/Canadian-Media: “NARCOTIC RED” lipstick tube is the newest revolutionary product developed by Dr. Marcia Ann Mims Coppertino, the author of ’21 Days with the Mistress of King Midas’.
“NARCOTIC RED” is the most popular color of lipstick worn by mistresses.
From the deepest crimsons to the brightest cherry hues, the red lipstick tube is packed with confidence which could get its wearer a stunning look.
It was in 3,500 B.C.E. that Red lipstick originated in the Sumerian region of southern Mesopotamia where red rocks, a variety of gemstones, were crushed into a powder to tint the lips red.
A trend of lip color of all shades also became popular in Ancient Egypt, where Cleopatra was known to wear lip paint created using crushed insects mixed into a vibrant paste.
To give the early lipstick a variety of hues, textures, and finishes, other additives, such as groundfish scales and harmful elements were used, some of which were toxic when applied to the skin, but over time such practices became a history.
Depending on the decade, century, or region, wearing lipstick has been of social importance and has carried with it a multitude of meanings such as being alluring, a proclamation of social status, or a performance of wealth, an admission of wickedness, vanity, or a failing of morality, show of elegance or a visual statement of confidence, dependent till the present times on the beliefs of the social conventions of the era. For example, at one point in Roman history, men regularly took to wearing lip color, red and otherwise.
With changing beliefs and times, the chemistry of lipstick also changed when during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, oils, waxes, and petroleum were added as the ingredients to facilitate the chemists and the cosmetics companies to augment the longevity of wear, the variety of hues, and the moisturizing potential of the formulas.
The packaging of this product underwent various changes from Ancient Egypt the lip color was mixed in pots leading to the present typical lipstick package of a bullet with a cap and a twist-up mechanism, first patented in 1923 by Nashville, Tennessee-native James Bruce Mason Jr.
Since then with there was an evolution of lipstick with a change in the beauty trends.
But the instant impact of a red lip doesn’t change, as the color always makes a statement.
Everyone From Cleopatra to Marilyn Monroe, who selects a red color makes it their own. There has never been a shortage of iconic red-lip looks.
What’s your favorite red? Do you have a brand or a specific shade that is your beauty calling card? Or are you in the red-is-for-special-occasions-only camp?
Choose from additional shades such as Carnation red, Christmas Day red, Beverly Hills red, I’m in love red, Holiday red, New Year’s Eve red, Red flowers red, Perfume red, Mercedes red, and My Mother’s Heart red.
The price is $18.00 per tube.
To place an order click: https://coppertino.wufoo.com/forms/k1y5zevf0heio5j/
Contact Dr. Marcia Ann Mims Coppertino, Narcotic Lover,
by phone: 424–634- 9615
by email: email@example.com
My name is Asha Bajaj and I am the Editorial-Director, publisher, and marketing of Canadian Media (www.canadian-media.com), which is a digital news media publication of both national and international news on varied segments of society.
I am also a Special Canadian correspondent of IBNSCanada Inc. (part of https://www.indiablooms.com/world-home-main.html).
I also have access to quite a few digital media platforms for publication and promotion.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Plastic Surgery Virtual Consultations
- How to Setup PPC Campaign
- How To Sell Your Ebook On Facebook and Twitter - Getting Paid For Selling Ebooks Using Social Media
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business to face Out From The CompetitionWays For Your Business to face Out From The Competition
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business To Stand Out From The Competition
- 4 Common Print Advertising Mistakes
- Chairman of Darlox: China's PCB industry will usher in the next decade
- How SEO Helps Businesses Grow
- How Digital Marketers Can Improve Their Online Presence
- Online Marketing For Freelancers
- Does Discounting Help or Hurt?
- Social Media Ideas for Plastic Surgeons
- Online Classified Ads Sites - What Are They and How Can They Help You?
- Predictable Cosmetic Patient Plan
- Best office gift ideas for new and current employees
- No More Silver Bullets: Patient Attraction Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Marketing: What's Working Now
- The “Business” of a Cosmetic Practice
- Good Marketing Plan for Cosmetic Practices
- New Jewellery Trend — Spotify Musical Tag By Belle Fever
- Digital Marketing Strategy from Start to Finish
- How to improve sales with Web Design
- Are You Making Any of These Website Mistakes?