The importance of Discipline in Your Diet
- Author Anthony T. Craft
- Published July 5, 2021
- Word count 326
If your goal is to achieve your diet goals, eat wisely by choosing a variety of low-calorie, high-nutrition foods, and beverages in the basic food groups. Select foods that limit your intake of fats, added sugars, salt, and alcohol. To create a healthy plate, fill half of your plate with non-starchy vegetables and fruits, one-quarter of your plate with starch or starchy vegetables, and one-quarter of your plate with protein. The standard plate size is nine inches in diameter. Serving size and portion size are not the same things, but these terms are often used interchangeably. Serving size refers to the recommended amount of food. Portion size is the amount of food that you eat.
True or False: "My Healthy Plate" is one of the most sensible and healthiest ways to eat.
If your answer was “True,” that is right! "My Healthy Plate" shows how many servings from a food group you should have each day. It shows a 9-inch plate: half the plate is filled with non-starchy vegetables and fruits; one quarter has a 3-ounce serving of lean protein.
It is important to eat a variety of foods because:
__ Sooner or later, you will end up eating something healthy.
__ Variety helps you get all the vitamins and minerals you need.
__ Because your mother says you must.
The correct answer is Eating a variety helps you get all the vitamins and minerals you need.
What should half your plate include?
__ Non-starchy vegetables and fruit
__ Chocolate and ice cream
__ Meats and beans
The correct answer is non-starchy vegetables and fruits.
Do you eat small, balanced meals throughout the day?
Eating small, balanced meals throughout the day can keep your energy up and control hunger. Go ahead try it!
Are you monitoring your portion sizes?
If your answer was yes, then, Excellent! Monitoring portions will help you to meet your weight loss goals.
For more information log on to https://bonebrothdieting.com
Retired United States Army serving 28 years
Retired Law Enforcement serving 25 years
Ph.D. in General PsychologyArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- Five Tips When Doing Kitchen Renovations in the Gold Coast
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- 5 Great Ways That Car Wrapping Can Promote Your Business
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement
- Reasons why BRAC is the most successful NGO globally
- Leadership Beliefs about CSR at lululemon Athletica
- Biomass boiler - The most important advantages of biomass boiler
- Questions About Solar Equipment
- 5 Reasons To Wear Hair Scrunchies On Your Wrist
- Currency Pairs and Correlation
- Toyota in America: Its Past, Present, and Future
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues