The Importance of Sticking to The Best Weight Loss Diet
- Author Anthony T. Craft
- Published July 17, 2021
- Word count 416
In your search for the best weight loss plan, what successes have you been experiencing with healthy eating and physical activities in your life?
What challenges have you been encountering?
How did or how would you address those challenges?
Using your experiences, think about how you can prepare for the week ahead as it relates to your health and physical activity.
Take these things into consideration when deciding the best diet plan for weight loss.
Think about what you have done that helped you to be successful, especially if you were able to overcome any roadblocks to weight loss.
You may want to continue with the same goal, or you may make a new goal that is a little more challenging to progress even further.
Sharing your goals with family, friends, can give you the support you need.
Write down your goal(s) and keep it somewhere you can read it frequently.
Did you make an effort to select healthy foods this week?
If your answer was yes, then, Great! Keep up the good work!
Did you participate in regular physical activity this week?
The protein group includes meat, eggs, cooked beans, and nut butter.
Lentils and beans are starchy vegetables, but they are part of the protein group because of their high protein content.
Protein foods help build muscles and are digested slowly so they keep you fuller longer.
A serving from the protein group is 1 ounce of lean meat, poultry, or fish.
One serving may also equal 1 egg, one-fourth cup of beans, or 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter.
Do you know how to choose lean meat options?
That is great. Lean meats have less fat and fewer calories. Refer to Module 4 to learn more.
What is the right serving size for protein, such as chicken, fish, or meat?
__ The size of a quarter
__ The size of a deck of cards
__ The size of a paperback novel
__ Half a 9-inch dinner plate
No, the answer is a deck of cards.
Do you know how many servings of meat or beans you should eat per day?
Keeping track of what you eat is important; you are more likely to stick to your weight loss goals.
For a 9-inch plate, one-fourth of the plate should consist of protein.
Do you eat a lot of fried foods?
If your answer was no that is Excellent! Fried foods have more fat and calories than foods that are baked, boiled, grilled, or roasted.
Retired United States Army serving 28 years.
Retired Law Enforcement serving 25 years.
Ph. D. in General PsychologyArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top 3 Online Weight Loss Program in India
- Weight loss Advice
- Popular Foods That Lead to Body Fat, Say Experts
- What are weight reduction dietary supplements and what do they do?
- Walking to Lose Weight
- Self esteem and Weight loss
- Natural Diet Pills for Weight Loss How Safe are
- Lose The Weight You Want Forever
- Best Weight Loss Solution Requires No Long Hours of Work Out In The Gym
- Weight Loss Vs Fat Loss - Yes There is a Difference!
- Why Is Weight Loss is so Intricate
- Secret to Fast Weight Loss....
- Reduce Body Fat Percentage - 5 Diet Tips To Reduce Body Fat Percentage
- 7 Benefits of The Keto Diet
- Pandemic shows risk of obesity, and challenge of weight loss
- 7 Benefits of The Keto Diet
- How To Lose Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
- loss weight efficiently
- How to lose weight and keep it off!
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss - Is It Really Effective?
- Is it genuine that If you quit eathing sugar, you will lose fat quickly?
- Do you really want to lose weight now?
- Is it true that if you stop eating sugar, you will lose fat rapidly?
- Alcohol and weightloss
- The Book Disrupting the Diet Industry
- here are simple ways to solve the difficulties of women loosing weight
- What are the best ways to loose weight?
- What diet should I eat to reduce belly fat?
- How can I effectively lose belly fat in 7 weeks?