How SEO Helps Businesses Grow
- Author Arun Kirupa
- Published July 7, 2021
- Word count 874
Every month, the search giant Google has around 167 billion searches conducted on it. Over 91% of internet users in the US search every month, and more than 85% of consumers use search engines to discover products and services they require. All these statistics are not thrown for no reason at all. They point to a single truth. If you are not optimizing your website or content with a robust SEO strategy, you are losing out.
Why do businesses need SEO? Well, optimization brings more visibility, leads, and ultimately greater revenue. Digital or online marketing that links a brand with its potential customers via the internet is indispensable for the success of any business. Making users gain knowledge about your products by having them visit your site or app is the key to customer acquisition. One of the major channels to do it is through organic search traffic. It is what SEO is all about.
What is SEO?
Having a solid website is the mark of a credible brand. But does it just stop there? Of course not. Just having a website will not generate leads. Your website needs to be found in search engines so that a wide variety of customers can discover it and know about what you have to offer.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is what imparts you a competitive edge. By using keywords and phrases relevant to your brand and its services, you become more visible on the internet and consequently in the eyes of your prospective customers.
All successful businesses today have a solid SEO strategy in place. Here’s how SEO = business growth.
Directs traffic to your website
One of the first steps for any business to achieve success is to enhance its visibility and awareness. A business is nothing without its customers. Billions of people use the internet daily. Hence, a website is the first element of making your business more visible.
But it is SEO that will bring traffic to your site. People will be only able to find you on the internet through SEO. It makes them aware about your site, and thus you benefit from more clicks by the people on your site and more traffic. Let’s discuss this point in more detail in the next section.
Did you know that over 82% of people check their phones before buying something? Through SEO strategies, you can increase traffic to your website, which will enable it to rank higher on search engine relevant pages or SERPS. It means anyone searching for a product or a service you offer will click on those pages and arrive at your website. The more significant inbound web traffic you have, the greater number of sales you can close. Hence, you can easily convert a visitor into a lead, and from there, into a loyal customer.
But you need to determine a suitable optimization strategy to enhance your inbound traffic. From there, you can discover ways to engage with your prospective customers o buyers. For it, you can include a chatbot on your webpage, enable comments, or start a contest. These actions on your part will motivate your visitors to come back to your web page, further enhancing your inbound traffic.
Generate leads and impart a great customer experience
When people search online, they do so with a clear purpose on their minds. They want to receive a simple and exact answer to their queries. You can answer those questions by making them a part of your website content.
Over 5.6 billion people use Google search to find about different products and services they are keen to purchase. With SEO, you can optimize your website with the correct keywords and phrases that the user enters in the search bar. Hence, your website will appear as soon as people search about those specific keywords, and they will visit it to find answers.
When people find answers to their queries, they benefit from a good user experience. Therefore, they become interested in exploring your site further. It, in turn, decreases bounce rates which further enhances your SEO ranking.
More return on investment
Here, the investment refers to trusting the services of an SEO agency or a person who is well familiar with the intricacies of SEO. Marketing campaigns can indeed be expensive. But if your content is SEO optimized, you don’t need to invest in costly marketing campaigns to build your brand. The SEO experts possess the requisite know-how to bring your brand into the spotlight. Thus, you will gain a lot of return on investment in the long term.
Let us suppose that two businesses are operating in the healthcare domain. The products they sell are not different from one another in terms of features and prices. But one of them has optimized their website, and the other hasn’t. Whom do you think will steadily enhance their customer base from local searches? Obviously, the one who has invested in a solid SEO strategy.
You can only as far with great content. If a robust SEO strategy does not back that content, it will remain in the dark. If you haven’t yet given a thought to optimizing your web presence, then you definitely need to ask yourself why.
There are no posted comments.
- How to Setup PPC Campaign
- How To Sell Your Ebook On Facebook and Twitter - Getting Paid For Selling Ebooks Using Social Media
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business to face Out From The CompetitionWays For Your Business to face Out From The Competition
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business To Stand Out From The Competition
- 4 Common Print Advertising Mistakes
- Chairman of Darlox: China's PCB industry will usher in the next decade
- How Digital Marketers Can Improve Their Online Presence
- Online Marketing For Freelancers
- Does Discounting Help or Hurt?
- Social Media Ideas for Plastic Surgeons
- Online Classified Ads Sites - What Are They and How Can They Help You?
- Predictable Cosmetic Patient Plan
- Best office gift ideas for new and current employees
- No More Silver Bullets: Patient Attraction Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Marketing: What's Working Now
- The “Business” of a Cosmetic Practice
- Good Marketing Plan for Cosmetic Practices
- New Jewellery Trend — Spotify Musical Tag By Belle Fever
- Digital Marketing Strategy from Start to Finish
- How to improve sales with Web Design
- Are You Making Any of These Website Mistakes?
- Get custom pizza boxes wholesale with elegant design and top quality in texes usa