Walking to Lose Weight
- Author Anthony T. Craft
- Published July 22, 2021
- Word count 391
Take a minute to think about the healthy eating and physical activity goal you set for yourself this past week.
What successes did you have?
What challenges did you encounter?
What helped you address those challenges?
Using your experience from last week, think about how you can prepare for the week ahead.
Think about what you did that helped you to be successful, especially if you were able to overcome any roadblocks.
You may want to continue with the same goal, or you may make a new goal that is a little more challenging to progress even
further. Sharing your goals with family, friends can give you the support you need. Write down your goal and keep it somewhere you can read it frequently.
Did you make an effort to select healthy foods this week?
Great! Keep up the excellent work. If you did not answer yes, then start to select healthier for weekly.
Did you participate in regular physical activity this week?
If you answered Yes, Excellent job!
If your answer was No, start participating in regular physical activity at least three days per week.
True or False: Most Americans get enough exercise.
Most Americans do not get enough exercise. The correct answer is False.
In the past 3 days, have you participated in any physical activity?
If you answered Yes, that is Good to hear! Physical activity is one step towards helping you stay as healthy as possible.
If your answer was No, start participating in any physical activity at least three times per week.
On average, how many minutes are you physically active each day?
__ Less than 20 minutes
__ 20-30 minutes
__ 31-60 minutes
__ 61 minutes or more
Excellent! Remember to warm up, stretch and cool down to prevent injuries.
Do you have a pedometer or other method for tracking your steps?
Great! Tracking your physical activity can help you set progressive goals to do more each week.
Do you know how to use your pedometer or activity tracking device?
It is important to recognize that you will not be able to meet the physical activity guidelines right away and that is okay! It is a physical activity target to work towards. Always listen to your body to prevent soreness or injury.
More weight-loss tips are located at bonebrothdieting.com.
Retired United States Army serving 28 years.
Retired Law Enforcement serving 25 years.
Ph. D. in General Psychology.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Think Fat Loss, Not Weight Loss
- Does Cirrhosis Cause Gynecomastia
- Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) dosage for gynecomastia
- Weight loss tips
- Did You Realise That There’s a Healthy Trans Fat That Burns Abdominal Fat?
- Personal Fitness Trainer in Kenya, personal Trainer in Kenya, personal fitness coach, jpnyiha.com
- The best way to lose weight with minimal effort
- Exipure Reviews: The Shocking Truth Exposed! What are Customers Saying?
- Ultrasonic Cavitation Weight Loss
- Weight Loss and Your Smile: How Eating Healthier Can Help Your Waistline and Your Mouth
- Over 40 Keto Solution Review
- Ways To Lose Weight Permanently
- Weight Loss Tips For Women Over 40
- Padding of the hips, back, stomach: how to lose them?
- Best Weight Loss Program - 10 Effective Lifestyle Tips
- Exercise to Reduce Belly Fat for Female at Home Over 50
- Java Burn Reviews Coffee Weight Loss Supplement Really Works?
- Best Weight Loss Methods For Today 2021
- How to Overcome Weight Loss Challenges
- Lose Weight Or Lose 13 Years!
- Discover My Simple Morning Ritual That Can Help You Lose Excess Weight Instantly
- 1 Cup At 9pm Shrinks Your Belly While You Sleep
- Top 3 Online Weight Loss Program in India
- 10 Tips to Help You Lose 10 Pounds in a Month
- Weight Control And Effective Weight Loss
- Which massage is best for weight loss?
- Weight loss Advice
- Popular Foods That Lead to Body Fat, Say Experts
- What are weight reduction dietary supplements and what do they do?