Walking to Lose Weight
Health & Fitness → Weight-Loss
- Author Anthony T. Craft
- Published July 22, 2021
- Word count 391
Take a minute to think about the healthy eating and physical activity goal you set for yourself this past week.
What successes did you have?
What challenges did you encounter?
What helped you address those challenges?
Using your experience from last week, think about how you can prepare for the week ahead.
Think about what you did that helped you to be successful, especially if you were able to overcome any roadblocks.
You may want to continue with the same goal, or you may make a new goal that is a little more challenging to progress even
further. Sharing your goals with family, friends can give you the support you need. Write down your goal and keep it somewhere you can read it frequently.
Did you make an effort to select healthy foods this week?
Great! Keep up the excellent work. If you did not answer yes, then start to select healthier for weekly.
Did you participate in regular physical activity this week?
If you answered Yes, Excellent job!
If your answer was No, start participating in regular physical activity at least three days per week.
True or False: Most Americans get enough exercise.
Most Americans do not get enough exercise. The correct answer is False.
In the past 3 days, have you participated in any physical activity?
If you answered Yes, that is Good to hear! Physical activity is one step towards helping you stay as healthy as possible.
If your answer was No, start participating in any physical activity at least three times per week.
On average, how many minutes are you physically active each day?
__ Less than 20 minutes
__ 20-30 minutes
__ 31-60 minutes
__ 61 minutes or more
Excellent! Remember to warm up, stretch and cool down to prevent injuries.
Do you have a pedometer or other method for tracking your steps?
Great! Tracking your physical activity can help you set progressive goals to do more each week.
Do you know how to use your pedometer or activity tracking device?
It is important to recognize that you will not be able to meet the physical activity guidelines right away and that is okay! It is a physical activity target to work towards. Always listen to your body to prevent soreness or injury.
More weight-loss tips are located at bonebrothdieting.com.
Retired United States Army serving 28 years.
Retired Law Enforcement serving 25 years.
Ph. D. in General Psychology.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exactly how To Obtain The Right Weight Loss Tablets
- The Art of Commitment: Sticking With Your Exercise Routine
- The Ultimate Guide to Keto Recipes: A Delicious Way to Shed Pounds Quickly
- 3 Reasons to Lose Weight
- What is a smoothie good for?
- Speed Up Your Metabolism: Secrets to a Healthier, Leaner You
- "Exploring a Promising New Natural Weight Loss Strategy"
- The Ultimate Guide to How to Lose Weight Quickly and Safely
- Weight Loss with Metformin
- Losing Weight with Medication and a Keto Meal Plan
- Deliciously Easy Keto Recipes
- Review Burning Fat Vs Burning Calories Weight Loss
- Review Transform Your Body with Yoga Burn: Home Workout Course Designed for Women
- 5 Effective Weight Loss Tips You Can Safely Adopt
- Remove Double Chin - With These Best Exercises and Methods, You Can Get Rid of Your Double Chin
- Exipure: The Complete Weight Loss Solution for a Healthier You
- 6 Natural Ways to Burn Fat Fast
- How to Lose Weight: 4 Ways You Can Support Your Weigh Loss Program
- How To Burn Fat and Lose weight in 4 Steps
- Tор 15 Wеіght Lоѕѕ Myths
- LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT HUSTLE
- Peaches baby food benefits
- How to Naturally Lost Weight Fast
- Lose Weight with Ikaria Lean Belly Juice – The Amazing New Way to Shed Pounds Quickly!
- A Keto Success Story - Danielle’s Weight Loss Journey
- The Best Exercises for Burning Belly Fat
- My Personal Experience with the Keto Diet: How it Changed my Life for the Better
- Achieve the body you desire: The ketogenic diet
- Revolutionary Discovery: The Real Key to Losing Belly Fat
- Unlock the Hidden Cause of Weight Loss Resistance: The Role of Toxic Ceramides