Must Have Guide To Buy Loose Diamonds
- Author Jennifer Barkati
- Published July 23, 2021
- Word count 914
The high-quality diamonds are bought loosely because they did not easily fit in the set. It also creates an impact on finding the perfect shape, size, and quality. Especially for your wedding and engagement, you want to have the quintessential ring.
Due to the advent of technology, you have many options to choose your loose diamonds. Thanks to online jewelry specialists like Diamond Collection Inc., you can customize your jewelry, either from the existing design or take out the designs shown in your favorite movies.
Buying a loose diamond is not a complicated thing, but before you begin, you have to do a lot of research so that you get the authentic information. Here, we have jotted some major points for you to consider before buying loose diamonds.
How to purchase loose diamonds?
- Certified Diamonds
In Diamonds, the quality matters a lot, and the certified diamonds are rare to recognize. The best way to check the certified diamonds is to get a grading report from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or American Gem Society Laboratories (AGS).
These two institutions are reputed and non-profit organizations and promise to protect customers from fraudsters. AGS is pioneering in providing diamond cut grading, and they are the ones who invented ideal cut grades.
On the other hand, GIA conducts the world standards, and they invented the four C’s and diamond grading system.
4 Cs are:
- Consider the Shape
The first step in buying the loose diamond is to select the shape. The most popular shape of the loose diamond is the round cut that is commonly designed for solitaire and halo setting diamond jewelry.
But you must also keep this point in mind that round cut diamonds are the expensive ones in the market.
The other fancy shapes like princess, oval, cushion can also make an impression and they can help you save 20% per carat as compared to the round cuts.
In all forms of shape, you can easily craft the desirable and beautiful ring.
- Set Budget
After filtering the shape, it becomes necessary to check whether your shape sets your budget or not.
Ask yourself, Are you prepared to spend a thousand dollars on your ring?
According to a survey, it states that the average cost of a diamond engagement or wedding ring is more than $6000.
Also, you have to set your priority, even if you want to have smaller diamonds, larger diamonds, and with more cuts, higher quality. The final stage is to finalize by giving preference to quality in budget-friendliness.
Depending on trustworthy sites and outlets adds happiness to your celebration. Do extensive research for the best source and your easy peasy knowledge, we are the best in this Industry, and at Diamond Collection you can get the authentic diamond under the supervision of jewelry experts.
- Store diamond safely
The best way to avoid the hustle, you can keep the diamond individually in a box with its grading report. Also, keep away your other gemstones because the properties of the diamond can create cuts on them.
While buying from us, we provide you the best storage box.
- Time to set the diamond
Now, as you have chosen the diamonds already, it is time to set the diamond on any piece of jewelry.
The options you choose depend solely on your imagination but most people consider buying the designs that are retro and classic to last forever as the heirloom jewelry in the family.
How is buying loose diamonds a good investment?
Diamonds are the best gifts for your loved ones, and it is a treasure to keep with you. Here are some reasons that explain why loose diamonds are a good investment.
The high-quality diamonds weighing 2-3 grams are equivalent to 100 kgs of gold. With this fact, diamond probably makes a perfect emergency investment.
It is a tangible asset, easily shown to potential buyers.
Easy to set on fashionable jewelry collections such as pendants, necklaces, and rings.
Diamonds are durable because they are the hardest material in the world. So, you do not have to care much about it. Anyhow, the beautiful
appearance will remain the same.
- From an investment point of view, Diamonds are inflation-proof, and they are movable and durable.
We believe that after reading the article, you must have understood in-depth about Diamond purity and investment. However, still, you want to plan and buy diamonds from us. Then you can explore our Loose Diamonds options.
For your easy understanding, we have made the buying experience customized and user-friendly.
Here, you can use the following filters listed below:
We have various diamond shapes available at our store.
Set the meter range to 200000.
Set the meter between 0.01 to 14.49
Get the range value visible into various categories. The following are arranged in ascending order.
Good < Very Good < Excellent < Ideal
The meter scale ranges from D to M.
The meter scale ranges from I1 to IF.
When you set the filter, you get all the information about the loose diamonds. Apart from this, you can have an eye on our latest diamond collection of jewelry. We can relate with the consciousness you have when you plan to buy a loose diamond. With this article we expect that we provided the best knowledge and credible information to you. For more such jewelry options, you can visit our best diamond jewelry store.
Hi! This is Jennifer Barkati, an avid fashion and jewelry blogger, where I guide readers about some of the best online gold and diamond jewelry brands in LA. Let's get on board with me on this stylish voyage. I generally post about the trends popping up in the fine and fashion jewelry industry and on the best diamond jewelry store in LA and how online platforms give us 100% safety to shop without any risk of contamination.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- 4 Steps to Find a Reliable Jewelry Store Online
- Diamond Jewelry for Minimalists
- Which October birthstones are better, Tourmaline or Opal?
- Using a retail design agency to help you launch your store
- Tips to Buy Diamond Jewelry in 2021
- Wedding Jewelry for Brides in 2021
- What is Statement Jewelry?
- Why Is Emerald Cut Diamond Used in Engagement Rings and Eternity Bands?
- 5 Things to Consider Before Choosing a Jewelry Store
- Friendship Day: Union of Friends
- 5 Factors to Consider Before Buying a Jewelry Gift in 2021
- The Best Wedding Cute Jewelry Gifts to Give in 2021
- Facts about Religious Pendants and Necklaces
- Cavitation RF Machines: How to Use And How to Buy Them
- The 'Smarts' on Smart Watches and the Advancements Made in the Last Decade
- What Is the Significance of Christian and Catholic Jewelry Cross Variants?
- What is the Significance of Personalized Initial Jewelry in 2021?
- 3 amazing tips you should know to protect summer jewelry
- How to choose the right gift for the right person
- Will sustainable gift hampers be the big food and drink hits this Lockdown Christmas?
- What is sustainable fashion?
- Your Guide on the Best Vape Pens and Pods
- Custom Window films And privacy Stained Window Films
- Phone Cover Guide - Comparing The Most Popular Types Of Phone Cases
- Does online shopping really make itself different?
- 6 Tips For When You Buy Coffee Beans
- What Size of Waist Trainer to Choose?