Do You Know Series — Whether To Use A Housing Agent
- Author Jolene Ho
- Published August 26, 2021
- Word count 330
Very often, Singaporeans buying or selling a home for the first time are completely clueless as to what happens in a property transaction. A real estate agent will be able to clearly explain and guide you through the process from analysing your financial status including available grants for HDB properties to a detailed timeline from sale to purchase and identifying the type of property based on financials and investment objectives.
When do you put down the downpayment and when do you need to start applying for a bank loan?
And what are all these documents they’re asking you to sign?
How much will you cash out after the sale?
Will there be a negative sale?
What do negative sales imply?
What other hidden fees prior to net cash?
Can you be bothered to do your own research to find out what happens in a property transaction? If the answer is no, you should probably engage an agent to take care of everything for you.
Can you be bothered to do your own research and execute the entire transaction on your own?
Ultimately, agents are there not because their work is rocket science or anything you couldn’t do on your own if it were a matter of life and death.
The real value in hiring an agent is the fact that they give you a whole lot of convenience, and have more complete knowledge of the market and how to smoothly affect a property transaction (from purchase/sale to completion).
In general, a real estate agent is more than someone publishing a sale listing on related platforms. He/she brings along with them a wealth of experience in analysing finances, managing and planning the process in transition to completing the offer and transaction. It protects both the buyers’ and the sellers’ interests and minimises any pitfalls that may occur. Reach out to HeyJoles if you need any further consultation or advice on any realty queries.
We offer on-the-ground experience and proven strategies that will help you achieve your objectives with a peace of mind. Proven track record for buying, selling, or rent of residential and commercial properties. https://heyjoles.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Most Profitable Passive Income Ideas
- 20 Simple Ways To Get Free Money Fast
- What is Digital Wealth Management?
- The Multimillionaire Mindset That Leads to Financial Success
- Charity: The Greatest Money-making Secret
- Affiliate Marketing For Beginners - What It Takes To Become Successful
- Collateralizing and Resolving America’s 2020 Economic Crisis!
- The Only Economic Strategy That Systematically Lowers Your Taxes While Paying Off the National Debt
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017