Play Your Music and Movies at Full Resolution with JRiver Media Center
- Author James Wasapi
- Published September 1, 2021
- Word count 478
Steaming different audio and video is great, but what about all the home movies, stored music, and videos on your PC? Using the native Windows Media Player for those files means dealing with compression and codex requirements that are bound to dampen the brilliance of their original sound and video quality.
JRiver Media Center is a reliable, fully integrated software platform that empowers users to play whatever they want at full speed and size. It is one of the most comprehensive audio and video players available online. With JRiver, you get all the features of a professional media player wrapped into an immaculate user interface that anyone can enjoy.
The software features complete native ASIO support, which is the primary driver professional streamers, audiophiles, and movie enthusiasts use in their commercial setups. This means you can stream directly through your own interfaces as well as from RAM for speakers systems with 5.1 Dolby Digital.
That power of sound mixing extends beyond playback. JRiver Media Player includes the ability to play through most major streaming platforms like Netflix, Last.fm, Hulu, and YouTube. This is the best kind of software for those that have a home theater. The video and audio quality you'll receive is as close to a major chain as possible. All you'll be missing is the customized popcorn and overpriced drinks.
The JRiver Media Center also includes recording features. You'll be able to capture TV in high definition for storing later and watching at your own convenience. There is even an optional Media Center remote for when you don't want the interface right in front of you so you can sit back and veg on your couch.
If there is a question about this robust Media Center you cannot find an answer for, you can check out their forums. Users from all over the globe have come together to explain a litany of uses that are too long to get into here. Needless to say, you have a lot of options!
There are two features that sell the product well: the tagging options and zone replay. For those among us who enjoy organizing our media libraries into exact categories, there is a tagging option for creating a unique word or phrase-based queries. This allows users to quickly find the media they want with only a short search.
The zone-based playing allows a complete home system to operate all from one platform. This way, you can have a movie playing in the living room for the kids while music is playing in the backyard for mom and dad, as your mother-in-law enjoys her shows that stream in the upstairs guest room. That kind of flexibility is really useful.
If you are interested in a free trial of JRiver Media Center, check them out at https://www.jriver.com and start enjoying a truly fantastic audio and video experience.
James Wasapi is a multimedia enthusiast who uses a media center PC to manage and view his entire audio, video, and photo collection.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The 7 Best Video Editors for Creating Social Media Posts
- The Importance of Social Media Marketing in Medical Business
- How Should You Optimize Images for Website?
- Technology News
- Tips for Writing a Good Reaction Paper
- Is Society Becoming More Polarized Because of Social Media?
- Comprehensive and affordable media software
- Animation Software: The Evolutions And The Options
- How to Keep Your Audience Engaged on YouTube
- Video Production Tips: How To Get The Best Aerial Footage With Drones
- Download VirtualXposed APK for all Android Devices
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery