The Ultimate Hotel Guide To New York City
- Author Sarah Linez
- Published September 13, 2021
- Word count 615
New York City is the city that never sleeps, es verdad? Well, it’s certainly no wonder with so many places and stuff that would please all the senses. There’s the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the Madison Square Garden and God knows what else. But the question is...where do you stay in New York City?
Admittedly, the cost of living, especially rent expenses, is still rocketing sky high in New York City. If you know where to look, a lot of restaurants offer affordable yet tasty dishes so food’s no problem. When it comes to shopping, don’t think that New York City is just all about Macy’s. Of course not! There are a lot of bazaars that are ongoing throughout New York City and all you need is an efficient guide to help you out. For tourist spots, you shouldn’t believe either that everything in New York City comes with a ticket price. Nuh-uh! In fact, just walking in downtown New York is already a sight to behold.
So the only problem is, yes, where to stay?
Before I launch on a list of Best family Hotels in New York City 2021 that could interest you, first, I have to warn you that what’s termed as “affordable” in New York City may not be “affordable” in your vocabulary. So if you’re cash strapped, better check first if you’ve got some friends living in New York City who’d lend you a room for a week or two as you go sight-seeing.
New York is a city of high rise towers and a number of those are hotels that you can take your pick of. These buildings range from the five star hotels to the funky ones to hotels with “affordable” packages.
Four Season Hotel : if you’ve got kids, then you should consider staying in this kid-friendly hotel because guests under 18 can stay for free. The tallest hotel in New York City, it also provides its family guests with coloring books, a video lending library and welcome gifts for kids.
Soho Grand Hotel : if you’re the type of traveler who can’t bear to leave your behind, have no fear because there are several hotels in New York that can accommodate furry guests, just like the Soho Grand Hotel. Upon checkout, you’ll even be given a goldfish to remember your New York holiday.
Affinia 50 Suites : this particular hotel has no difficulties in landing a Top 10 spot in any survey when it comes to being the best hotel in New York City. Previously known as the Plaza 50 Suites, this is a no-fuss-comfort-zone for travelers who want basic accommodations that would also be easy on the pockets. Large suites equipped with kitchenettes are also available if you so prefer.
Hilton Time Square : Never mind Paris Hilton and her notorious antics. At least her family still hasn’t stopped in being one of the best when you’re talking about hotel services. The Hilton Time Square is one of the poshest hotels in New York City, with a twenty-five-seater theater and even its own wax museum! And just because it’s posh, don’t assume that the staff would turn its nose up on noisy, bratty kids or dirty, scrambling house pets. Nuh-uh! The Hilton Time Square aims to please all forms of guests, human and non human, adult and kids.
So now, all you need to do is choose which hotel you’re going to stay, pay the bill, enjoy the scenery and of course, tour New York City and don’t forget to see the best things to do in New York City with Family!
Hey! It’s Sarah! I’m the owner of Flight-Target.com Travel Site. I’m here to help you in anything related to Travel & Tourism field | Marketing & SEOArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Top Tips to Get You Upgraded on Flights
- An Adventurous Journey To The Mesmerizing City Of Middleton
- Who knew San Juan could be this fun? My experience all jotted down for you!
- Travel Tips To Make Your Vacation Planning Easier
- 5 Questions About Visiting Japan You’d Want Answers For
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- Things To Consider When You Go Work in Magaluf For The Summer
- Top-10 Cardiff Attractions
- Using the Public Transport Systems in Paris
- How To Travel In Style And Not Spend A Fortune Along The Way
- What Visa to Issue for a Foreigner for a Short Trip to Russia?
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?
- Strange Things may Surprise you about North Korea
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Why Compare Cheap Airport Parking Valet Amenities for Vehicle Safety
- Everest base camp trek guide
- How to prepare for Annapurna base camp trek
- Manaslu Larke La pass Trekking
- 10 Wine Tasting Tips and Tricks for Napa Valley
- 6 Best National Parks In The Usa To Visit In Spring
- Migrating to Russia - All you need to know
- Russia travel tips - is it safe to travel to russia ?
- Things to Do in Dalat at Night
- The Best Nightlife Activities in Mui Ne
- Places to Visit at Night in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Everest Base Camp Trek Via Gokyo Lake