Vacuum Hip-Lifting: A New Beauty Treatment
- Author Tina Woo
- Published October 13, 2021
- Word count 565
- Vacuum hip-lifting: effectiveness, safety, side effects, and cost.
When it comes to beauty surgeries, hip-augmentation is what people often mention. According to the statistics release by American Society OF Plastic Surgeons(ASPS), hip-augmentation treatment sees the fastest growth in plastic surgery, which has doubled since 2013. The well-known beauty treatment in hip is “Brazilian butt lift”(BBL), created by celebrated Brazil plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy. In such operation, fat will be taken from one’s body like abdomen and then transplanted into butt(butt implants can be used in some cases) to enhance butts.
However, it comes with drawbacks that can not be ignored despite its popularity among people. For those who take this operation for the first time, they may face the highest incidence of complications compared to other plastic surgery as well as up to eight-week downtime. The side effects usually include pains, hydrops and haemorrhage. Added to that, it is quite expensive with an average of about 5 grand. So, it is understandable that many seek to non-surgical treatments. Here is an increasingly popular way to lift butt, vacuum therapy.
- What is the Vacuum therapy?
Unlike aforementioned “BBL”, the vacuum therapy is non-invasive, which means it can help lift your butt without making incisions in skin. What’s more, it is a kind of massage technique similar to lymphatic drainage. It use vacuum cups to help you lift and shape your bottom. As the picture shows, put two small vacuum cups on thigh and hip and put big vacuum cups on buttocks for 30 minutes.
- Does it really help you lift butt?
This treatment can help with lymphatic drainage, stimulate muscles, and transfer fat accumulation to make buttocks look smoother, firmer and plumper. According to Dr Steve Fallek, certified plastic surgeon by the BeautyFix board, the vacuum hip-lifting can”offer immediate effects and can lift one’s butt by up to 70%.” People who have taken the treatment say one treatment’ effects are equivalent to that of 1500 squats.
Furthermore, it has much lower risk of side effects and complications and shorter downtime than plastic surgery. It is a non-invasive and so there is barely no pains you can feel except minor squeezing sensation when the vacuum cups are being used or removed from skin. After treatment, you may experience slight side effects like distension or tenseness, which will disappear very soon.
What you have to note is the treatment effects can not last forever. You need take the treatment on a regular basis. The treatments you take depend on your muscles and skin’s elasticity. Professionals recommend that you should take 2-8 treatments to achieve optimum results. But in order to make your butt look firmer and plumper, you should take regular exercise.
- What should I do before taking the treatment?
You need drink more water. It is recommended that you should drink 4-5 cups of water before treatment and 4-5 cups after treatment to ensure all harmful substances in your body can be removed. Some may experience soreness and bruising after treatment.
- What benefits can the Vacuum hip-lifting bring to you?
Lift, smooth and enhance butt
Promote one’s immunity
Relieve pains and inflammation
Promote lymphatic drainage
Enhance hip and breast without surgeries
This is all i want to share about vacuum hip lifting. If you long for a sexy figure please visit myChway for more information.
Tina Woo from myChway - https://mychway.shop/
Our team has been deeply involved in the beauty equipment industry for decades, with a top team, rich industry experience, and strong factory support. We will provide you with the most professional and advanced beauty and body equipment.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are The Most Important Pages to Include on Your New Website?
- How to Make Money by Creating a Content-Filled Website
- What are the 7 Things to Avoid at All Costs with WordPress Blogging?
- What are the Secrets of Writing Killer Blog Posts?
- What are Common Sense Guidelines for Using WordPress?
- Why Incorporating Hex Bars into Your Strength Training Routine is a Game-Changer
- Enhancing Oral Hygiene: The Power of Electric Toothbrushes
- Healthcare's Digital Transformation Re-eingeneered
- The Rise of Affordable Electric Toothbrushes: Affordable Dental Care at Your Fingertips
- "Vax Vacuum Parts: My Personal Guide to Keeping Your Vacuum Cleaner in Top Shape"
- Understanding Vax Vacuum Parts: A Comprehensive Guide
- "Inside the Machine: A Comprehensive Guide to Vacuum Cleaner Parts and Their Functions"
- Achieve Superior Oral Hygiene with the Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Toothbrush
- The Blossoming Power Of Nature: How Flowers Can Nurture Physical And Mental Wellbeing
- The Key to Establishing a Healthy Sleep Routine for Babies, Toddlers, and Children
- How to Optimize and Speed Up Your WordPress Blog
- How to Plan and Host a Successful Garage Sale: A Quick Guide
- Arborist Reports and Expert Consultation
- Stylish Men’s T-Shirts: Unforgettable Gift Ideas for Every Occasion!
- The Power of 3D Prototypes: Transforming Ideas into Tangible Innovations
- Checklist for the Essential Elements of Good Mental Health
- What Makes WordPress an Incredibly Powerful Blogging System?
- What Are the 10 Scariest Things About WordPress Blogging?
- How is WordPress the Best Choice for a Website?
- How to Find the Perfect Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums: A Comprehensive Buyer's Guide
- How To Buy An Electric Toothbrush Under $50
- Parenting Influence on the Child’s Mental Health
- Unforgettable Stag Do: Exploring the Best European Destinations
- The Advantages of Epoxy Flooring
- Dimout or screen fabric?