Loose Weight Quick - Easy Ways to Loose Weight
- Author Lucia Frederick
- Published October 25, 2021
- Word count 822
Loosing weight quick can be a challenging and ultimately rewarding experience that can help you look and feel your best. These simple weight loss tips can and will help you get started, so you can look and feel healthy and more energetic in no time. Here are some simple ways to loose weight quick.
Tip #1 Decide Why You Want To Loose Weight.
To look good? Fit back into some of your favorite clothes? To feel healthier? What ever the reasons keep these in mind at all times. Write them down and put them in a place were you can see them every day. Review them once in a while to remind yourself of the cool reasons you started this.
Tip #2 Keep a food journal
Make a Diet Journal - Write down everything you eat throughout the day no matter how small it is. This will help you stay on your diet in the long run. You can also use your journal to track your weight loss, your feelings and so much more. You can really get creative here. The main point is to write it down. It will keep you involved and motivated.
Tip #3 Drink More Water
Drink More Water - Looking for a way to loose weight quick? then Drink more water. I know this diet tips is so basic, but it is because it flat out works. 6-8 glasses of water every day may sound like a lot, but spread out over the course of the day it isn't. Drinking water before meals will also make you seem fuller and prevent you from overeating.
Tip #4 Don't Skip Breakfast
Always eat breakfast. This will kick-start your metabolism for the day and also help you loose weight quick. It's been slow all night so you want to give it a boost. If you don't have time in the mornings then something as simple as a banana and yoghurt will do the trick. A firm banana will provide a slow release of energy throughout the morning so you shouldn't feel the need for a mid-morning snack.
Tip #5 Consider Fruits and Vegetables
Adding additional fruit and vegetables to your diet provides you with plenty of energy giving vitamins and minerals. In addition to this, they provide extra fiber plus fluid to help speed the movement of food through your bowels. I have found Smoothies to be a great way to quickly add several servings of fresh fruit to my daily menu.
Tip #6 Learn proper portion sizes
Learn proper portion sizes. Most people do not realize what a half a cup of ice-cream looks like; therefore, when they dish up what they believe to be a 350 calorie serving, more than likely they've dished at least a cup and the calories are now 700. Not understanding portion sizes will sabotage your weight loss diet efforts. Again, food labels are your source here. Use measuring cups and count out things like crackers to see just how much you should really be eating. For portion sizes that are measured in ounces, a good rule of thumb is that a fist is about the size of a serving of meat.
Tip #7 Bring your lunch.
While it may be tempting to grab something from a fast food restaurant for a quick lunch, bringing your own lunch that is healthy and low fat is even better. Pack a healthy lunch and throw in some healthy snacks as well. If you bring raw veggies or low fat cheese with whole wheat crackers, you can snack on them between meals. A handful of almonds can be a quick pick me up when late afternoon rolls around and you start to feel fatigued.
Tip # 8 Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day
It's easy to make the excuse that you don't have time to exercise but set aside at least 30 minutes a day for some activity. Exercise can range from sports to running to yoga. There are a variety of fun and simple ways to get your exercise time in without necessarily going to the gym.
Tip #9 Choose walking over driving whenever it makes sense
When given the opportunity to walk to the store or to run errands, choose walking over driving. That extra travel time can be seen as being put towards your exercise time. This is also the environmentally friendly alternative.
Tip #10 Be realistic
If you follow the above guidelines you can eat what you want and loose weight quick.
Keep in mind once you are doing the above your weight will go down quicker than with any fad diet.
Don't starve yourself this won't help.
Crash dieting is unhealthy and the pounds soon come back on.
Stay with the above and you will soon loose weight fast and reach the weight you desire in a healthy manner.
If you're truly serious about losing weight, then go to the link below to get your free report now. Your body will never remain the same.
There are no posted comments.
- Types of Multivitamins and Their Uses
- PepsiCo statistics & information
- Food as Medicine: How Healing Foods Can Improve Your Health
- Are bacon and eggs really that bad for you?
- Vitamin K-2
- The Most Asked Questions About Pharmacies in Ireland
- Tips for Buying Liquid Chlorophyll Drops
- 4 STRATEGIES FOR GETTING READY TO PERFORM
- Health Benefits of Red Onions
- The Correlation of Gut Health and Mental Health
- How To Boost Brainpower By Combining The MIND Diet With Exercise
- 3 Ways Coconut Water Can Benefit You Quickly
- 3 Easy Ways Dark Chocolate Can Benefit You Quickly
- 9 Health Benefits of Kale
- The possible health benefits of CBD
- 7 Easy Ways Tomatoes Can Benefit You Quickly
- Is water bloating a real thing?
- 5 Foods That Replenish Electrolytes
- The Wonders of Sea Moss
- Can you Travel with CBD Oil?
- 4 Benefits of Matche Olive Leaf Tea Powder
- 5 Must-Have Vitamins Supplements for a Healthy Smile
- What Foods are Good for Your Smile?
- BENEFITS OF JUICING ONCE A DAY AND HOW TO USE A JUICER
- How Live Blood Cell Analysis and Proper Nutrition Provide Solutions for Sore Joints
- How the Bowel Influences Digestion and Wellness Strategies to Ensure it’s Functioning Properly
- Healthy Foods for the Elderly
- Guide to the Transition from Liquid Shampoos to Solid Shampoo Bars
- 3 Tips to Get Fit Fast in 3 Weeks