Introducing Palm & Pine Skincare - Protection Without Pollution
- Author Ross Kemp
- Published November 2, 2021
- Word count 501
Palm & Pine Suncare are excited to announce the launch of their natural, plastic-free sunscreen brand; The first to promise sun protection without pollution. With the goal of stepping up the natural sunscreen market in Europe, Palm & Pine will offer an all-natural SPF 30 for general use, and high-factor face protection for the surf, snow, and outdoor market.
”Since relocating to sunny Portugal, my need for sunscreen increased so I wanted to find a natural alternative to the traditional chemical options available,'' says co-founder and CEO, Sarah Muir. “After being repeatedly disappointed by natural sunscreens, we decided to take matters into our own hands. Following some experimentation in the kitchen, myself and my partner, co-founder Ross Kemp, decided to formalise the idea and create our own brand.”
After testing a number of products, gathering insights from friends and associates, our opportunity began to emerge.
“We found that the USA and Australia are ahead of the game when it comes to natural sunscreen, with a multitude of brands on offer. When asking friends about their favourite natural sunscreen, the majority referred to non-European brands, particularly for surf protection. This led us to realise that there was an exciting opportunity to create a stylish, suncare brand, combining our love for minimalist design and leveraging the beauty and rising popularity of our chosen homeland, Portugal.”
This set the ball rolling for Palm & Pine suncare and the search for a European manufacturer began.
“Finding a natural skincare manufacturer in Europe was challenging. We needed to find a company who not only understood our eco mission but also our desire to innovate and take what is currently available and improve upon it. We were fortunate enough to find a company who were prepared to take on this challenge and explore innovative organic-based sun filters, developed in Europe. We have developed all-natural solutions that are kind to the skin, the environment, and most importantly are nice to use.”
When formulating the brand there were immediate factors that they were not prepared to compromise on.
“In researching products currently available, we saw a number of companies claiming ‘ocean-friendly (containing none of the chemicals deemed to damage marine life). The majority are, however, packaged in plastic or ‘eco’ plastics which have equally long degradation times. We saw an opportunity to be truly ocean-friendly, from product to packaging. Living beside the Atlantic ocean we are conscious of plastic pollution and decided that if we were to create a new skincare brand, we were committed to doing so without plastic - of any kind.”
The team are exploring fully compostable packaging solutions but state that it will be some time before these solutions are ready for cosmetic products. Palm & Pine will launch with aluminum product packaging and zero-plastic delivery solutions.
In addition to minimising the impact on the environment via the packaging, Palm & Pine also promises the following features and benefits;
Protects against UVA/UVB Rays
Ocean-friendly and Reef-Safe
Free-from chemical preservatives & fragrances
Eye-lid safe & Lip safe
My name is Ross Kemp, I am the content manager and co-founder of Palm & Pine Skincare.
Click the link to find out more about our products and our story: www.palmpineskincare.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Power of Superfoods - Boosting Longevity and Nutrition
- How to Twist Natural Hair for Beginners
- Best Cosmetic Packaging Supplier from China - UKPACK
- Feminine Products for Breast, Libido, Bladder, and Skin Health
- Create your own unique shade of beauty with Custom Eyeshadow Palette
- Unveiling Aveli: The Revolutionary Cellulite Reduction Treatment Taking NYC by Storm
- "Your Beauty Tips" - Simple Advice for a Radiant You
- "Homemade Skin Cosmetics: Natural Recipes for Radiant Skin"
- The Science behind Careprost: Understanding its mechanism of action
- Revitalize Your Body with MedSpa and IV Therapy in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Why Regular Dental Check-ups Are So Important
- The Science Behind Body Sculpting: How Cavitation Works
- Unveiling the Best Sonicare Toothbrush: A Comprehensive Review
- The Rise of Affordable Electric Toothbrushes: Affordable Dental Care at Your Fingertips
- Achieve Superior Oral Hygiene with the Oral-B Pro 500 Electric Toothbrush
- How To Buy An Electric Toothbrush Under $50
- A Comprehensive Guide for Women to Select and Care of Sanitary Pads
- Discover the Key to Luxuriously Smooth Hair with the New Keratin Smoothing Treatment
- What Makes HydraFacial a Revolutionary Skincare Treatment
- Add some sparkle to your look with this teeth whitening trick
- 30 Convincing Reasons Why Ordering Spa Sandals Wholesale is Smart Thinking for Your Beauty Business
- How To Prevent Tooth Decay - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- How To Use An Electric Toothbrush - And Enjoy Excellent Dental Hygiene
- The Secret Weapon Against Aging: Collagen and Free Radicals
- The Science Behind Collagen's Ability to Fight Free Radicals
- Say Goodbye to Dryness: How Collagen Nourishes Your Mucous Membranes
- Why Collagen is Crucial for Maintaining Healthy Mucous Membranes
- Inside Out: How Collagen Affects Your Body's Health and Beauty
- Understanding Acne: Severity, Effects, and Copying Strategies
- Guides to Fighting Acne: Prevention, Treatment, and Remedies