Introducing Palm & Pine Skincare - Protection Without Pollution
- Author Ross Kemp
- Published November 2, 2021
- Word count 501
Palm & Pine Suncare are excited to announce the launch of their natural, plastic-free sunscreen brand; The first to promise sun protection without pollution. With the goal of stepping up the natural sunscreen market in Europe, Palm & Pine will offer an all-natural SPF 30 for general use, and high-factor face protection for the surf, snow, and outdoor market.
”Since relocating to sunny Portugal, my need for sunscreen increased so I wanted to find a natural alternative to the traditional chemical options available,'' says co-founder and CEO, Sarah Muir. “After being repeatedly disappointed by natural sunscreens, we decided to take matters into our own hands. Following some experimentation in the kitchen, myself and my partner, co-founder Ross Kemp, decided to formalise the idea and create our own brand.”
After testing a number of products, gathering insights from friends and associates, our opportunity began to emerge.
“We found that the USA and Australia are ahead of the game when it comes to natural sunscreen, with a multitude of brands on offer. When asking friends about their favourite natural sunscreen, the majority referred to non-European brands, particularly for surf protection. This led us to realise that there was an exciting opportunity to create a stylish, suncare brand, combining our love for minimalist design and leveraging the beauty and rising popularity of our chosen homeland, Portugal.”
This set the ball rolling for Palm & Pine suncare and the search for a European manufacturer began.
“Finding a natural skincare manufacturer in Europe was challenging. We needed to find a company who not only understood our eco mission but also our desire to innovate and take what is currently available and improve upon it. We were fortunate enough to find a company who were prepared to take on this challenge and explore innovative organic-based sun filters, developed in Europe. We have developed all-natural solutions that are kind to the skin, the environment, and most importantly are nice to use.”
When formulating the brand there were immediate factors that they were not prepared to compromise on.
“In researching products currently available, we saw a number of companies claiming ‘ocean-friendly (containing none of the chemicals deemed to damage marine life). The majority are, however, packaged in plastic or ‘eco’ plastics which have equally long degradation times. We saw an opportunity to be truly ocean-friendly, from product to packaging. Living beside the Atlantic ocean we are conscious of plastic pollution and decided that if we were to create a new skincare brand, we were committed to doing so without plastic - of any kind.”
The team are exploring fully compostable packaging solutions but state that it will be some time before these solutions are ready for cosmetic products. Palm & Pine will launch with aluminum product packaging and zero-plastic delivery solutions.
In addition to minimising the impact on the environment via the packaging, Palm & Pine also promises the following features and benefits;
Protects against UVA/UVB Rays
Ocean-friendly and Reef-Safe
Free-from chemical preservatives & fragrances
Eye-lid safe & Lip safe
My name is Ross Kemp, I am the content manager and co-founder of Palm & Pine Skincare.
Click the link to find out more about our products and our story: www.palmpineskincare.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Importance of Skincare & the Benefits of Natural Skin Care Products
- Why do I have skin tags popping up?
- Are skin tags and stretch marks related?
- Are skin tags and rash related?
- What are the best essential oils for skin tags removal?
- Why You Should Be Careful With DIY Teeth Whitening Hacks
- Tips for transitioning to natural deodorants
- Best CBD Oil for Anxiety and Depression: Top Brands of 2022
- Stars & Smiles: Hollywood’s Secrets to a Camera-Ready Grin
- 7 BEST SMELLING BODY LOTION THAT YOUR BODY WILL LOVE
- Hair Loss in Children: The Lasting Impression Treatment
- White Spots on Teeth: How to Improve Your Smile
- Massage Beauty
- Laser Hair Removal
- Vacuum therapy for breast enlargement
- Squalan in the beauty industry is becoming increasingly popular
- Easy Way For Weight-Loss
- Best men’s colognes
- How to use Gua Sha and find the stone best suited to you?
- 4 Hacks To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair
- 5 Benefits of Roller Massager for Face
- HOW TO GET KOREAN GLASS SKIN AT HOME
- Essential Hair and Makeup Tips
- Revive your Look with Eyes Specific Treatments
- How to Keep Your Head Cool When Wearing Wigs in the Hot Summer Months
- Beauty & Makeup Ideas for Brides
- Uses Of Dermal Fillers
- “NARCOTIC LOVER”, New Parfum Fragrance enters 50 B Dollar Annual Fragrance Industry
- "Frotox" Replacing Botox As Amerca's Go Anti-Aging Solution