Free Training From The Tax Lien Lady – How to Buy Profitable Tax Liens Online This Year.
- Author Joanne Musa
- Published October 9, 2021
- Word count 423
Joanne Musa, founder of TaxLienLady.com and creator of the Buying Tax Liens Online training course is hosting a free live Wealth Building Webinar on Wednesday, October 13 on “How You Can Buy Profitable Tax Liens Online This Year”.
A little over a decade ago, there were only 4 states with online tax lien sales and there weren’t any redeemable deed sales online. There were only a couple of platforms that handled these tax sales. Six years ago, only one redeemable deed auction was online, 9 states had counties with online tax sales, and 4 online platforms handled these auctions.
Today there are at least 3 counties with redeemable deed sales online and counties in 12 states that have online tax lien sales! And there are 5 main online platforms conducting these auctions. Each state conducts their tax sale differently. They have different rules and procedures for tax sales. And each online platform has a different registration and bidding process. This can make it difficult for new investors.
“We still have almost 3 full months left to 2021, and there are so many online tax lien sales coming up from now until the end of the year. I want to make sure that subscribers to my website, blog, and social media sites understand how they take advantage of these tax sales and get the information they need to stop the analysis paralysis and get started,” states Ms. Musa.
On this live Wealth Building Webinar, she’ll be revealing…
Which states have online tax lien sales coming up this fall
How much money you need to participate in these tax sales
Where to find the information for these tax sales
How to easily choose the right properties to bid on!
The live webinar, “How You Can Buy Profitable Tax Liens Online This Year,” is Wednesday, October 13 at 7:30 pm Eastern Time! Here is the registration link to attend the webinar live:
This is a great training for new investors who haven’t even started yet, as well as investors who have already purchased some tax liens. Find out which states have online tax sales coming up this year, when these tax sales take place, and how you can participate in these tax sales online. You’ll also discover how much money you’ll really need to be a profitable investor.
Note: The Webinar is free for all to attend live, but the recording will only be made available to members of the Wealth Building Webinar series. You can find out more about Wealth Building Webinars at http://WealthBuildingWebinars.com.
Joanne Musa is a Tax Lien Investing Coach and Consultant who works with investors who want to learn how to invest in profitable tax lien certificates and tax deeds. She is the founder of www.TaxLienLady.com and is the author of numerous e-books and online courses for tax lien and deed investing.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Values-based investing
- Do You Know Series — Whether To Use A Housing Agent
- The Most Profitable Passive Income Ideas
- 20 Simple Ways To Get Free Money Fast
- What is Digital Wealth Management?
- The Multimillionaire Mindset That Leads to Financial Success
- Charity: The Greatest Money-making Secret
- Affiliate Marketing For Beginners - What It Takes To Become Successful
- Collateralizing and Resolving America’s 2020 Economic Crisis!
- The Only Economic Strategy That Systematically Lowers Your Taxes While Paying Off the National Debt
- Let's End Wage Slavery in the USA
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner