Do You Need Motivation To Get Fitter and Healthier? An Online Fitness Programme May Be The Answer
Health & Fitness → Exercise & Meditation
- Author Julia Mccabe
- Published November 23, 2021
- Word count 598
During COVID-19 lockdowns, many of us turned to online fitness classes. Some people followed celebrities on YouTube, others signed up to companies that offered a range of online classes, and others logged onto Zoom classes that their local gym teachers were running. There were lots of choices available for the few months spent at home during lockdown.
When the COVID-19 restrictions lifted, most people then returned to their local gyms or outdoor classes as they were keen to see other people again and get back to some normality.
How has your fitness progressed since then? Has everyday life got in the way of training? Are you skipping classes when you are tired after a day’s work in an office? Are you needing motivated again?
At fitandhappy, we have continued offering our clients online personal training and online classes. They have proved to be popular for many reasons. Some clients found they just preferred training at home, others are still nervous about catching COVID-19, and a few like a mix of outdoor classes and online classes.
Types of Online Fitness Classes
Online classes vary from you following a recorded class to a fully interactive class using a video conference application like Zoom.
With a recorded class, you can take part at whatever time you want but no one will know if you work hard, skip part of the class, or do the exercises correctly. If you are new to exercise there is a chance that you could hurt yourself by not following the instructions properly.
An interactive class will cost more but the instructor will provide you with individual feedback and encouragement and will motivate you to keep going. They will also ensure that you are doing the exercises correctly without damaging your back or straining muscles.
Benefits of Online Training
The main benefit of online training is that you can work out at home.
If you choose a pre-recorded class, you can work out at any time that suits you whether that is at 6am when you get up or at 10pm when your children have gone to bed.
Many people who are carers find online training suits them best. It means they can do a workout but if needed by the person or child who they are caring for, they can just leave the class and be of assistance immediately.
People who have never attended a fitness class before often find that it is easier to start getting fit by being in the comfort of their own home. They might feel they are too unfit or overweight and want to gain some confidence before joining a class in a gym.
Fitandhappy online training for women
At fitandhappy in Edinburgh, we offer both pre-recorded classes and an online personal training programme. We want our clients to be able to get fitter, healthier and happier no matter what their circumstances.
Our online personal training programme is about more than just personal training sessions. To ensure you do get fitter and have more confidence and energy to live your life, we also include nutrition advice, sleep and stress management, access to live classes, good habit tracking, and results tracking. With so much interaction from our expert personal trainers and coaches, you won’t want to miss your personal training sessions or classes.
And remember, whether you choose to go to a gym, take part in an outdoor boot camp or try online fitness classes, they will all help you get fitter and healthier. The endorphins released during exercise will make you feel good and improve your mental health too.
Julia McCabe is the owner of fitandhappy and a qualified personal trainer and nutrition coach.
Online Personal Training: https://www.fitandhappy.co.uk/online-personal-training/
Home Workout Online: https://www.fitandhappy.co.uk/vod-home-workout-online/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- On the Myriad Health Benefits that Meditation Provides
- Journey to Inner Peace: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh
- Transform Your Life: 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh with Focus on Philosophy and Self-Discovery
- Everything you need to know about 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India !
- Because There Was Never Anybody There in the First Place
- Doctors Gave Up Fixing Her Sciatica, but Today She Feels Brand New
- Say Goodbye to Back Pain: How to Get Relief Naturally
- How to Prevent Shoulder Bursitis?
- Night Riders - Tips and Tricks for Riding After Dark
- The Benefits of Running on an Empty Stomach
- The best electric bikes for staying in shape
- Understanding the Mental Health Journey
- Discover How a Quick Weight Loss Can Be a Healthy Weight Loss
- Benefits of Swimming
- Seven Tips For A Long And Healthy Life
- How to choose running shoes?
- Is Meditation Like Exercise for the Mind?
- What is a gait analysis used for?
- Don't Lock Down Your Fitness, Exercising At Home No Motivation Required
- 10 Advantages of Swimming Lessons for Children
- Will Sanity Prevail?
- Immortality, Fantasy and Reality
- The Brain, The Ego and The Mind
- The Modus operandi of The Ego
- Energy Healing Techniques to Help You Gain Greater Control of Your Emotions
- Updated List of Best Exercise Bikes for Tall Person 2022
- How Exercise Can Benefit Your Mouth
- Excellent Reasons For Joining a Pilates Class
- Strength training for beginners