Digitally easy, digitally accessible in the Philippines: TeleTech Virtual Recruitment Process
- Author Danica Mariel San Juan
- Published December 19, 2021
- Word count 575
It's true what they say, finding a job can be a job itself. There are growing articles of recommendations and the number of tips and tricks on getting your dream job. That said, we still get lost on how and where to even begin. We’ve got good news for you. In this new normal, TeleTech in the Philippines elevates your search experience for a new career by going through the interview process – virtually! It may be from your mobile, laptop, tablet or a desktop…you’ll take your first step in just one click.
And of course there’s more to the process after you’ve hit the ‘apply’ button. That’s why we bundled the seven steps to the digital journey of joining the team of fun and talented individuals creating amazing customer experiences.
STEP 1: Application. TeleTech job opportunities in the Philippines are everywhere! Find your fit through amazing career paths on TeleTechjobs.com and type in the position such as customer service on the search field to see what's available. Check out our social media and official page in the leading job boards in the country for the featured jobs. Before you hit submit application, pro tip to stand out: have an updated CV with your accurate contact info and email address. You’ll be connecting mostly via email.
STEP 2: Assessment. With everything going digital, taking the assessment is also as easy and accessible. You'll receive an email with the link and login access to the assessments. Complete this stage right away - it’ll only take 15-30 minutes. Grab a seat at a quiet location with a wired internet connection or strong WIFI signal. Read and understand the exam guidelines but be mindful of the time. Avoid staying on one question. Need support? Head to the Live Chat.
STEP 3: Schedule your Interview. Once you’ve passed the assessment, a new email will be sent with a link to a calendar. Select and confirm your preferred date and time for the interview. If you haven’t received your assessment results for more than 12 hours, follow up in Live Chat.
STEP 4: Interview. You’ve set your interview, now you’ll receive the next email from TA for the interview details. The email will include the confirmed schedule, the zoom ID and additional instructions. Make sure to dial-in the zoom meeting at the scheduled time and contact your assigned Talent Acquisition team member for any concern.
STEP 5: Pre-Employment Requirements. Be ready for the next mandatory steps and documents needed for this stage of your digital journey. All the details will be provided by your assigned TA with the background investigation sheet in email. The medical exam is covered by TeleTech Philippines but not including the repeated steps or for required clearance. Clinic schedule, location and additional instructions will also be provided. Don’t forget your ID and contact the assigned Talent Acquisition team for any concerns.
STEP 6: Job Offer. Now that the assessment results and required documents are done, TA will get touch through your mobile and email that you had on your CV. Keep your lines open and check your inbox for your application status and of course, the good news.
STEP 7: Day 1. Welcome to TeleTech! You’re good to go! Start to experience more when you #ExperienceTeleTech.
Interested in customer service, operation support roles and more? Come and join the team in the Philippines on the mission to deliver humanity to business.
I am a Blog Publisher. This blog is useful information about Virtual Recruitment ProcessArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Safety guidelines for warehouse operations (loading and unloading, packaging, personnel, equipment)
- A day in the life of an SEN teacher
- Snapping up a great pair of earphones
- The Most Popular Roofing Materials Used in Florida Homes.
- Leader, Are You Missing the Inventory Management Mark?
- Broadband Internet Services
- Why worth is to hire office clearance company
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Personal Development Skills
- Click For Translation
- 18/8 What is stainless steel?
- Select only the best when opening an offshore company
- Tempered Glass Vs Ceramic Glass For Fireplaces
- Changing the Game - MIKROS SDK - Broadening the View Into Your Product
- 3 Common Mistakes When Planning Corporate Sales Training
- How to find a reliable gold dealer in Brisbane?
- Tips to Select a Suitable Smart Lock for Your Home
- How Can I Buy verified Psychiatrists Mailing List?
- About Choosing The Best Bed Linen For Your Home
- Expanding Outdoor Dining by the National Restaurant Association
- Learn More About Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products And Why It Is Important To Use Products
- The Top advantage Of Kraft Boxes
- The Usefulness of Fumigation in 2021
- Why Are Fire Doors Important?
- We offer Custom Printed Eye Shadow Packaging Boxes
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- CLAMP MOUNT MIXER GUIDE
- Why should you hire a move in cleaning service?
- Transformational Leadership and its Impact on Sales Performance
- Armco Crash Barriers During A Global Crisis