The Tax Lien Lady Presents - Live Virtual Tax Sale Success Workshop June 2 & 3, 2022
- Author Joanne Musa
- Published June 19, 2022
- Word count 371
Learn how to successfully invest in tax liens and tax deeds at this special 4-hour in-depth training offered by Joanne Musa of TaxLienLady.com®
How do tax lien investors research tax sale properties and choose the right ones to bid on? Find out on TaxLienLady’s® live virtual tax lien investing workshop. In this 4-hour, 2-day online workshop she will demonstrate how to make sure that the liens or deeds purchased in the online tax sales are profitable. This information is so important for tax lien investors to know that it is being offered at 80% off until May 31!
The major thing holding people back from investing tax liens or tax deeds is not knowing how to pick the right properties to bid on. One question that is received a lot is, “How do I do due diligence on the properties in the tax sale to ensure that I bid on good properties and don’t lose money?”
“That is a good question because you can lose money on your investment if you buy liens or deeds on properties that don’t have enough value,” states Ms. Musa
This is exactly what she will be teaching in the next Live Virtual Tax Sale Success Workshop on Thursday and Friday, June 2 & 3, 2022. Participants will be shown how to avoid making mistakes and how to make sure that tax liens and redeemable tax deeds in the online tax lien sales are profitable.
This Online Workshop will take place from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm Eastern time on each day of the Workshop and both trainings will be recorded. A workbook and resource materials will be provided for each session. Day 1 will cover what online tax sales are coming up in the next few months, where and when they take place, and how to get the tax sale information and filter the tax sale list to the right properties to research. On day 2 Ms. Musa will show how to quickly get the information needed on the tax sale properties to determine which properties to bid on.
This 4 hours of training with bonuses and resource materials is a $997 value! But it is available through May 31 for only $197.
To get more information or register go to https://TaxLienLady.com/tax-sale-success
Joanne Musa is a Tax Lien Investing Coach and Consultant who works with investors who want to learn how to invest in profitable tax lien certificates and tax deeds. She is the founder of www.TaxLienLady.com and is the author of numerous e-books and online courses for tax lien and deed investing.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exchange Perfect Money to Litecoin (LTC)
- 5 Companies to Consider Investing for $19.00 to $58.00 Per Share
- 10 Common Mistakes New Traders Make and How to Avoid Them.
- 5 Strategies for Investing in a Volatile Market.
- Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket: How Diversifying Your Investment Portfolio Can Reduce Risk.
- Active or Passive? Which Investing Strategy Should You Choose?
- Unlocking the Secrets of Savvy Investing: What Investors Really Want to Read About.
- The Economy’s Domino Effect: How Economic Data and News Can Impact Your Investments.
- Cryptocurrency Investments: A Wild Ride of Potential Gains and Devastating Losses.
- Trading Like a Pro: 6 Must-Have Traits for Success.
- 5 Signs it’s Time to Say Goodbye to Your Investment.
- Navigating the Impact of Rising Interest Rates on Investments.
- Revolutionising Investing? The Role of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Investing 101
- The Upward Momentum in Crypto May Not Live Forever
- What is a free PayPal gift card?
- The Missing Calculation in Valuing Tesla Stock
- How A 28-Year-Old Financial Trap Is Exploding Now
- THE TWIN TOWERS OF BABEL ARE COMING DOWN: EQUITIES AND BONDS
- December Bragging
- Bidding At The Tax Sale – Tax Sale Success Masterclass with The Tax Lien Lady
- Beginner's Guide to Trading Cryptocurrencies
- What is Criptomoneda? - A Simple Explanation for Beginners
- Where To Start Crypto Investing
- Get Prepared For Financial Mistakes With These Tips
- Microsoft Excel to Power BI: Why you should migrate your data and reports.
- Washington's Loosing Battle With Inflation
- eToro Ireland
- How to Invest in Stocks for Beginners?
- 5 Reasons Your Home Hasn't Sold Yet