Can I make my lips bigger with permanent makeup?
- Author Tania Bhangoo
- Published August 7, 2022
- Word count 286
Every single face has some asymmetry: one eye is bigger, one brow is higher, one side of the lip is thinner etc.
When pre drawing the shape of the lips, we certainly aim to create as much symmetry and balance as possible. Slight asymmetry can be fixed by adding a little bit on one side and/or removing a tiny bit on the other to create as much balance as possible.
BUT We must always stay within the natural lip border! We absolutely can not tattoo outside lip tissue as the skin there is different from the skin on lips: it has pores and hair, and tattooing in this area will not only result in having hairy and porous lips, but also the colour on facial skin will look different from the colour on lips.
Now about making the lips bigger. Very often, lip tissue is very pale right next to the vermilion border. In this case, by colouring in this pale bit the lips will indeed start looking plumper and fuller. But as with asymmetry, by no means we can go outside of the natural lip border.
Unfortunately there still are some "artists" around who tattoo outside the natural lip border, so please, if anyone tells you that they can make your lips bigger with permanent makeup, run away!
To summarize, very slight asymmetry can usually be corrected with permanent makeup, and if your natural lip border is pale, permanent lipstick may make your lips look fuller by giving the colour to the pale bits. But if you would like to achieved more dramatic effects of lip augmentation, or correct a more obvious asymmetry, you should seek help and advise from aesthetician doing lip fillers
Hello, I'm Tania, your permanent makeup artist in Cambridge.
I am trained in permanent makeup on brows, lips, and eyes and I proudly offer permanent makeup services in Cambridge and surrounding areas.
Please visit my website for more information https://www.tbpermanent.co.ukArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Stages of Acne and How to Treat Them From The Inside Out
- "Revitalize Your Hair with Beer Shampoo: The Surprising Benefits and How to Use It"
- Skincare 101
- Acne Treatment
- Dysmorphophobia: to be seen through the eyes of others
- Can cryolipolysis help you achieve fitness goals?
- Tips for Preventing Laser Hair Removal Side Effects
- Provillus for Women - Does Provillus for Women Really Work?
- Some Important Facts About Hard Gels Nail
- Micro-Needling for Natural Beauty
- How do model gets flawless skin by platinum deluxe products
- Insomnia- A major sleep disorder in adults
- What’s the Difference Between CBD, Hemp, Delta-8, and Delta-9?
- How to deal with cracked skin around the heels
- Secret to Fast Weight Loss
- The Importance of Skincare & the Benefits of Natural Skin Care Products
- Why do I have skin tags popping up?
- Are skin tags and stretch marks related?
- Are skin tags and rash related?
- What are the best essential oils for skin tags removal?
- Why You Should Be Careful With DIY Teeth Whitening Hacks
- Tips for transitioning to natural deodorants
- Best CBD Oil for Anxiety and Depression: Top Brands of 2022
- Stars & Smiles: Hollywood’s Secrets to a Camera-Ready Grin
- 7 BEST SMELLING BODY LOTION THAT YOUR BODY WILL LOVE
- Hair Loss in Children: The Lasting Impression Treatment
- White Spots on Teeth: How to Improve Your Smile
- Massage Beauty
- Laser Hair Removal